Chapter 3

Love Story of a Time Traveler

Chapter 3

 

 

 

It has been two weeks since the incident, Jessica and Tiffany makes the most out of every moment. But for the first time since forever; Tiffany didn't disappear. A benefit for both of them.

 


"Baby." Tiffany said, poking the girl's side a couple of times. "Baby look." on both of her palms is a cute little pink flower inside a small pink pot. "Can we buy this and fill the house of the same kind?"

 


Jessica's eyes widen, don't get me wrong, she likes it too. "Baby Tiff. Are you trying to blind me?" but having it everywhere inside their house will be eye torture. "How about mix it with some purple?"

 


Tiffany was about to complain when a drop of water fell on her palm, making her look up, it's already dark and the rain would pour soon. "Ah jinjja we need to go." she carefully puts the flower back before dragging Jessica on a nearby shelter as the rain slowly starts to pour down.

 


Jessica holds on Tiffany tight as they run, and before the rain gets hard, they are lucky enough to find a place to cover themselves.

 

"Wear this." Tiffany makes her girlfriend wear the jacket she has since its getting colder and the rain pours harder now.

 

"Thank you." she smiles sweetly before facing her. The empty side of the bus shelter.


----

 

"The rain is pouring hard, right? Glad we made it here." she said while wiping her face, only to be answered by raindrops. "Huh?" she looks up and see the sky wide open. Then back infront of her a big tree that stands still. "What.." she backs away and once again her foot was dragged by a rope that made her turn upside down. "AAAAAHHHH!"

 


"Who are you?!" a blonde, for what she see from her blurry vision asked, pointing something at her nose.

 

"Who are you?!" she asks back, holding the barrel of what she think is a shotgun based on it's built. The rain made her hard to confirm her thoughts. And she's getting drowned with the water since she's still upside down. "Help..." she said, putting down the gun.

 

The blonde stranger helps her off and stares at her. "Who are you?" the other party asked, minus the gun.

 


Tiffany coughs and shakes her head, "Where's Jessica?"

"Who's that?"

 

She looks up at the stranger and both of them saw each other's face clearly.

 

"Wait..."


----

 


"Aish. Those Hwangs, always." Taeyeon said as she looked at the picture frame resting on her desk. It has been 2 weeks since the incident. "I am 40-ish at her current time, I wonder what am I doing there."

 

She looks back at the picture frame again, that photo never grow old.

 

"Tia, Tia, Tia." she giggles at the thought of the younger Hwang's mother. The picture was taken 10 years ago. It was Taeyeon's birthday and they used her new camera, although black and white, you can see the color of their connection. Tia was hugging her like no tomorrow while she was puckering her lips to her. They looked like a couple. "Ah jinjja. Now your daughter, and like before. All of you don't like to stay on places for too long."

 

Her thoughts were interrupted by Hyoyeon's sudden appearance from the door. "Taeyeon ah!"

 

Taeyeon snapped her head to the direction where the voice is coming from, "Yeah? What happened? You are soaked up." she said as she grab a towel and gives it to her.

 


"Thanks." she smiled before wipping herself, "I have something interesting for you." she pushes the door wide open to see a shivering girl looking down.

 


Taeyeon's eyes widen up as she quickly grabs another towel and runs to her to wrap it around the girl's shaking body. "Ya ya you two get in, Hyoyeon ah, get change before you catch a cold."

 

She can't help but to feel excited at the girl's appearance. "Tia." she smiles happily as she lead her in. The girl was just looking down, her hair covering her face. She's not saying anything.

 

"Hey?" Taeyeon fixes her hair and her heart stopped as she saw the girl's face. "Tiffany.."

 

Taeyeon frowns more, Tia and Tiffany have many things in common. The milky white skin, the hair, the eyesmiles, the height, the lips.. the soft plump lips. She was now just staring at her, occupied by her thoughts. She thought she was her.

 

She thought.

 


"Uh. Hello?" Hyoyeon snaps her finger infront of her. Tiffany was already standing beside Hyoyeon, both of them already changed their clothes.

 


She looks up at the two, frowning. "I'll just cook something." she said before dismissing herself to the kitchen.

---


Jessica's frown was plastered on her face as she walks on the rain. Almost perfect. The moment was already perfect. Except from the fact that she's gone. Again.


"Why.."


She said as she cries, not minding everyone that she bumps in the process.


"You'll catch a cold." an umbrella shades her from the rain after that statement, and all she remember was hugging the person behind her for the same reason, always.

 

"Hyomin ah.. Lets go home."

----


"Your lips are dipped in the caserole."

 

"Taengoo-ah. I stepped on your lips."

The two teased as they watch Taeyeon cooked, she's still sulking because it's not her that arrived. But she doesn't want to ask.


It's not her. But almost her.


She served the hot soup and bread at the two, letting them eat to lessen the cold due to the rain that has been pouring non-stop for the whole day.

 

"By the way, why are there traps everyhere? I wonder if you see everyone like a bunny."

 

"It is too dangerous outside. You never know what will happen next."

 

Hyoyeon looks at her seriously, taking a gulp from her bowl, "You asked about Jessica? Who is she?"

 

"That's my girlfriend, we have been like this for a while now. Actually, we were together earlier. Then poof here am I."

 

Taeyeon looks at her, "Bet she's mad."

 


"Nah. She always understands."


----


"Hyomin ah. Can you please stay here for a while?"

Hyomin looks at her after fixing her bed. "Of course. Tiffany won't kill me, right?" she chuckles.

"She won't. Besides. I missed you." she envelopes her in a bear hug, facing each other as they lay down.


Jessica finds comfort.


Hyomin tries hard not to have her heart beat violently.


"Good night."

 


-----

 


[] It's been a while!!! I.am back. Kinda crappy. But heol!

Pairings getting messed up lol kidding. Hope you still remember this haha.


#한수