Chapter 2

Love Story of a Time Traveler

Jessica wakes up because of a delicous smell. "Fany-ah?" she quickly shot up and headed towards the kitchen. "Fany..oh..Hyomin-ah," she said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Morning SicaChu," Hyomin greeted, passing a plate of pancake Jessica, the girl muttered a thanks. "How's your sleep?"

"Good, wait.." she looked at the girl infront of her, "Don't tell me you sleep on the couch?"

"HEHE.." Hyomin laughed nervously as Jessica shot her a death glare.

"You should've wake me up." she said, Hyomin just looked at her, 'As if you will wake up' she thought.

"Don't you have a class today, Park SunYoung?" Jessica asked, eyeing the girl.

"I skipped.."

"Why?"

"To take care of you."

"Don't mention it, I just want to keep everything safe. I know you can't cook, and you burned everything inside the kitchen last time, rem-- OWWW! OWWW!!" Jessica pinched her ears. "I'm just joking.. OWW!! OWW!!"

 

-- The same pair of eyes were looking at them again. Ready to kill. --

 

Tiffany abruptly opened her eyes. She looked at the grandfather's clock at the far end of the bed. Her neck was sore because of the uncomfortable position she did last night. She sat up on her bed and looked at the calendar. 'July 5, 1996' "July 5, 1996..yeah.." her eyes shot wide, "What?! 1996?! Its 2011!! I thought I just went on the other part of this earth!" she yelled.

"What is that?" Taeyeon asked groggy and sleepy. "Something wrong??" she said approaching the girl.

"Where on 1996?! Are you serious or do you just forget to change your calendar?!"

"WOAH. Calm down Ms. Time Traveler. You're on the year 1996,"

"Wha-" she was cut off when the blue sparks slowly appears."Thank you Taeyeon-ssi!!" she said.

"Wait, Fany-ah!" too late, she's gone.

"Those Hwangs." she said, shaking her head.

 

-- BUMM

 

A loud thud was heard inside Jessica's room. ''What's that?" Hyomin asked.

"Sica-ah?" a echoed boom inside their room, Jessica's eyes perked up, "Fany!!" she yelled as she saw Tiffany walking down the stairs."I miss you..". the two share a short but passionate kiss.

 

EHEM

 

 Hyomin faked a cough to get the attention of the two, there was an unexplainable image on her face. "Since you're already here.. I-I'm going..." she said, picking up her things.

"Wait Hyomin ah." Jessica called.

"Yes?" she answered weakly.

"Thank you! You're really my best friend." Jessica said, letting go off from Tiffany's embrace to give Hyomin one.

"Yeah.. Always.." she said, 'really my bestfriend.' those words echoed inside her mind.

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

A/N: short update !! please comment!! it motivates me to update :DD

and subscribe to ^^