Chapter 1

Love Story of a Time Traveler

''It's been a quite time since were like this, Sica-ah," the girl whispered, backhugging the girl on her lap.

''Hmm.." the girl hummed in response. ''Do moderate your power, so we can be like this, even everyday.." the girl explained.

"I'm trying.."

"Don't try, do it," after her last word, she saw blue spark coming from her back. ''Fany-ah?"

"Sica-ah.." she hugged the jet black haired girl tightly, thinking she'll be able to control herself, she also starts to cry, "I'm sorry Sica-ah.. Im sorry.. Sorry.." "Fany-ah," she now stared at the final blue spark that flew away from her, she too, started to cry. "I wonder how long will both of us suffer this.''

 

-----------

 She slowly open her eyes, trying to adjust from the brightness. ''Where am I? Again.." she muttered, she's now in the middle of nowhere. She slowly stands up and walk, and as her left foot touches the ground, a rope pull her up, hanging her upside down. ''AAAAAHHH!!'' she yelled in surprise. "HELP!'' she shouted. Out of nowhere, a girl in mid-twenties approached her, pointing a gun on her head.

"Who are you?! How did you enter here? Don't you know that this is a restricted area?"

"I-I'm Tiffany Hwang.. I don't- I mean you'll think I'm crazy if you would know how I enter here," she said, trying to untie the rope on her foot.

"Tiffany, where are you from?'' the girl asked, still pointing the gun on her head.

"AAHH!'' she yelped, ''I'm from Seoul, South Korea, and can you please not point the gun on my head, as if i'm going somewhere.'' she said, still hanging upside down. The girl finally put the gun down, and looked directly in her eyes, ''You're from Seoul?'' Tiffany just nodded, ''Can you please put me down already? I felt my blood left the other parts of my body and went straight into my head.'' she complains. The girl obeyed her, since she thinks that the girl wasn't a threat.

''How did you enter here?''

"Promise me you won't laugh?" Tiffany looked at her, the girl just nod. ''I'm a time traveler,'' she closed her eyes, ''And I can't control it.", she looked at the face of the girl, who had a dorky smile on her face. "URGH. You didn't laugh but you smile like a dork." she said, irritated. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon." she said, her smile intact on her face. It must've been hurt.

"Stop smiling or I'll punch your face." Tiffany warned.

"I'm sorry, I just remember someone."

"Huh?"

"You're a Hwang right?" Taeyeon asked, Tiffany nods. "I've met a Hwang before, and she's like you.." she explained.

"Hwang? Who is 'she'?"

"Tia Hwang,"

"My mother? You met her?" Tiffany asked curiously, Taeyeon just nodded.

 

---------

 

 "SicaChu?" a voice called from behind. Jessica shot her head up, she looked at the owner of the voice with red puffy eyes. "Sica-ah.. What happen?"

"Hyomin-ah.." the girl quickly rushed at her side.

"What happen?"

"Fany ah.. She's gone.. again.." she sobbed on the girl's shoulder. "I don't know when will she came back.."

"She'll be back soon.." Hyomin said, trying to comfort the older girl.

 "But what if--"

"Don't worry, she'll be back.."

 

----------------

 

Unaware, a pair of eyes were eyeing them with jealousy.

 

----------------

 

"Are you sure?"

"mmm.." she responds, passing the girl an another set of clothes. "Call me if you need anything, okay?"

 As soon as the door closed, she flops down on the bed, "I miss you Sica-ah.." she buried her face on the white bed sheet. "I broke my promise, again.." she started to cry, she thinks that Jessica must've hate her now she broke her promises for countless times. But Jessica has been faithful to her eversince, she didn't talk about break ups or thinking of getting a new NORMAL lover, which she sighs in relief. But how long will she left the girl suffering? "I promise, I'll control this." that's the last thing she said before drifting off to sleep.

 

--------------------

 

 Taeyeon heard everything, she clutch tightly on her pocket and walks away.

 

 

==========================

 

A/N: here yah go :DD

 I'm sorry if it's lame.

Please do leave a comment about this and kindly subscribe if you like :DD