Chapter 3

Meeting again

Heechul had once promised Hangeng that he would stop drinking and smoking. Was this the price Hangeng paid for breaking his promise? To see Heechul like this?

He knew part of Heechul's heart was trapped in the past, it was obvious by how his room was covered in a layer of dust, un changed. 

All of suju had grouped around Heechul's bed, they had all taken a day off to look at the man who many hadn't seen in many months. 

Heechul groaned and opened his eyes to see many eyes staring at him, including the one's he didn't want to see the most.

"I don't want to deal with this right now, I have to go to work, he said eyeing the clock,"

Leeteuk said, "Heechul, I've canceled all your work for the rest of this week,"

"WHAT?! HYUNG YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO DO ...."

"YES I DID HEECHUL, YOU COLLASPED YESTERDAY FOR THE 3rd TIME, YOU ALWAYS SAY IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN BUT DO YOU SEE HOW MUCH WE SUFFER? EVERY REHERSAL YOU COUGH UP BLOOD."

Hangeng was shocked, he had been abused, but how much had Heechul abused himself?

Heechul just glared as he attempted to get up but was stopped by all the group members.

Donghae started crying, "Heechul hyung, you've changed so much, I want my old hyung back,"

At that point as Heechul tried to speak, his phone rang and as he recognized the ring tone he clicked the recieve button.

"Yes I am coming, yup I'm going alone, I'll bring flowers, OF COURSE I WON'T APPEAR IN FRONT OF YOUR STUPID FACE I'M ONLY GOING FOR HER," Heechul slammed the phone down.

The members look suprised at Heechul's outburst.

"What is wrong hyung?" Kyuhyun softly said, in contrast to his usual coldness.

"It's none of your buisness," Heechul hissed.

"It may be none of our buisness but you are resting in this bed for the rest of the week and for our purposes..." Leeteuk grabbed a pair of handcuffs and attached one of Heechul's hand's to the bed.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT," Heechul protested but was too weak to argue.

"We will make you a meal every day and you better eat again," Leeteuk whispered, saddened by how frail Heechul had become.

During this entire time, Hangeng had just stood there, watching.

"Hangeng," Leeteuk had whispered, "Please take care of Heechul and make sure he eats,"

"But he hates me hyung!"

"That's why you have to take care of him, open his heart again and don't break it this time, he's trying to convince himself that he hates you, so he won't get attached again. He has to learn to open up, he's breaking off connections with all of us,"

(break)

"We're the perfect combo!" Heechul had said.

It seemed like Hangeng's heart broke when Heechul refused to call him or talk to him, it hurt alot, but he knew it wasn't as much as Heechul felt, he saw Heechul on television once in a while. 

He didn't smile like he used to, he wasn't the same.

(break)

In the afternoon, when all the members had left for their schedules, Heechul and Hangeng were left alone.