Chapter 6

Meeting again

Heechul's words hurt. Its as if the knife that had been stabbed into his heart when he first saw Heechul had been twisted.

He glanced slowly at the man once more, hoping for a glimpse of the old Heechul, of the Heechul that always protected him. Was this his punishment? For living in happiness and not caring for the one who had cared for him?

He got up to leave the room as Heechul just weakly reclined into the bed.

He picked up his cellphone and sat in the hallway and dialed.

"Leeteuk hyung?"

"Hi Hangeng! Is it going well?" Despite Leeteuk's happy tone Hangeng still heard a hint of worry.

"Horrible, he threw up the food I made for him and instead he took food pills instead." 

"...what do you mean?"

Hangeng explained about what happened as he heard the group's umma get angrier and angrier.

"You mean he hasn't even been eating FOOD?"

He heard a bunch of crashing and banging as he knew that when the kind Leeteuk umma was angried, something worse than the past Heechul's anger would come down. They used to call these old fights between Heechul and Leeteuk fights that ripped the pillars of super junior. 

In less than 10 minutes Leeteuk had barged passed Hangeng and slammed open Heechul's room to find...

It was empty.

(break)

Heechul chuckled, it was an easy task escaping. His heart had hardened and it had numbed the pain he felt when Hangeng left him again. 

He swung the handcuffs in his hands that were easily picked. He wore a pair of sunglasses and a dark sweter than covered his face, so not Heechul like, he thought.

He swung by the florists.

"50 roses" The florist nodded as the package was arranged.He placed the flowers in a huge bag as he stepped into his car.

If he had been more careful he would have seen a car following him.