My EXORELLA Story

My EXORELLA Story

 

Chapter 3

 

I.am.standing.here.in.front.of.SMENT.building .right.now.

THE SM ENTERTAIMENT BUILDING. 0___0

-

-

-

Someone please tell me if this is a dream or not ‘coz the hell I don’t wanna wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart is thumping so fast it’s about to rip my chest off and jump everywhere!

 

I have no hell of idea what’s going on anymore. Me meeting a SMENT representative, offered a job in SMENT itself, flying to Korea right afterwards……..

 

But that one thing that I still can’t fully absorb is learning that……RMEWFSVKKVODFEFMADKBVMVASLKKLVN SKVNSKVBCLCSDCVMCSDCLKSXCL I'll be working with KIM JONG-IN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

No.way.

 

Meeting him…

Talking to him…

Being with him...

Seeing KAI like everyday…?!

                    

I’LL PREPARE MY TOMB PERSONALLY AFTERWARDS!!!!!!!!!! (✖╭╮✖) R.I.P

I feel like crying….let out this overflowing happiness inside me.

I’m seriously going to explode! A few more minutes, I’ll be seeing angels and go to heaven peacefully.

 

I slap myself making sure that I’m in the real world as of this moment.

 

“Min Eun! What the…why are you slapping yourself?!” Mr. Lee Jun Mun said in bewilderment.

 

“Ughhhhhh. Checking if this is real or whether I’m still alive?” I answered candidly while blinking my eyes twice.

 

“Hahaha no need for that you silly girl. You’re not in dreamland! This is real.” He said while giving me a believable smile.

 

“Hmm Mr. Lee? It’s Kai right? Kai of EXO-K?” I inquired. Just want to make sure that I didn’t hear it wrong.

 

“Yes yes. You seem to really know him, are you a fan?” He asked.

 

I’m not just a FAN! I’m a loyaldedicatedfaithful KAI fan!!! I want to answer that but thought twice. Mr. Lee might see me as a crazy saesang fan.

 

“Hmmmm well he’s really good especially when it comes to dancing.” I indirectly answered.

 

“Oh I see. I agree he is exceptional. Now come on, it’s cold out here, let’s go inside.” He added motioning his hands for me to follow him inside the building.

 

I only notice the temperature when he mentioned it. Because of my nervousness I think I’m numbed right now.

 

Giving a last look to the high stature yellow building, I exhaled and followed Mr. Lee.

 

Time to get this started. Here I come Kim Jong-In.

 

Five minutes have passed.

 

OMG I’m freaking out right here!!!!!!!!! The very first thing I’ve seen was SHInee’s room! I can’t help to think that I actually walked pass the place my SHInee hyungs hang out! This is too good to be true….

 

Then, the next room was actually look kinda pretty…well the door is actually open so I can see the inside. I saw the name plate attached on the door and it is written "SNSD". Oh.my.god. My beatiful noonas!!!!!! I took a peak inside but not a single SNSD soul was present inside. Maybe some other time; I’ll make sure I get their autographs.

 

“Well you sure are enjoying right there Min Eun." Mr. Lee suddenly said. I then stop from gawking at everything I see. 

 

I coughed shyly. “I'm sorry. I can't help to be amazed." I answered honestly.

 

"Haha it's ok but aren't you hungry yet? You haven’t eaten anything yet before we board the plane earlier.” Mr. Lee asked.

 

I shook my head. "Being here in SMENT is like I can live my life without eating anything! You don’t know how happy I am now Mr. Lee~! My dream has finally come true. Thank you very much.” I answered excitedly, making a big grin evinced on my face. Not to mention I’ll be working with Kai, you don’t know how very very very thankful I am.

 

“Seems like it.” He grinned back and started walking again.

 

“But don’t thank me yet you haven’t even met him.”

 

“What is that Mr. Lee? You said something? Sorry I didn’t hear you.” I inquired. I was busy looking at the frames of SMent artists in the corridor’s wall.

 

“Ohhh…nothing Min Eun.” He replied.

 

We kept walking in the long corridor turning left and right, right and left again. Jeez, SMent sure likes a lot of twists even their building reflects their taste.

 

All of a sudden, Mr. Lee came into an abrupt stop, almost making me bumped into his back.

 

“Mr. Lee! Don’t just stop like that.” I frowned.

 

“We’re here.” He said and he stepped a little bit to the side for me to see the room in front of us.

 

Landing my sight on it, I recognized the place even if I haven’t been here. This is… the “SKY ROOM”.

 

I looked at Mr. Lee with disbelief eyes. “This.....The sky I mean the practice room of SMENT artists! Waaaah so coooooooooooooooooooool.” I stated; amazed on what I am seeing. Before now, I only see this room on youtube. Seeing it person really gives that wondrous feeling.

 

Then, something caught all of my attention right away.

 

A very familiar tune that I kept on playing nonstop on my computer, the song I continuously practice in my guitar, the music I already known by heart…. MAMA.

 

Careless careless shoot anonymous anonymous
Heartless mindless no one who care about me?
Careless careless shoot anonymous anonymous
Heartless mindless no one who care about me?

 

Immediately my gaze landed to the six guys wearing dark colored hoods, making way to their positions in the middle of the room.

 

I gulped, eyes widening, anticipating the live performance practice that will be laid in front of me.

 

Irheobeorin chae

Oemyeonhaneun geot gata

Chameul subakke eobseo

Nuneul gamjiman~ 

 

It’s D.O.’s hyung part in the song! OMO! I can see Chanyeol kyaaaaaa he's really tall!

 

MAMA ijen naege daedaphaejwo

Wae saramdeuri dallajyeonneunji

Areumdaun sijeoriraneunge jonjaehagin haenneunji~

 

Is that BACON-sshi????? Next to Kai and Sehun, he’s dancing is really good!

 

Ije deoneun saranghaneun beopdo ijeotgo

Baeryeohaneun mamdo irheotgo

Deungeul dollin chaero saragagi bappeungeol

 

Just like an angel Suho hyung…………….. and Sehunnie so cute!

 

I continued to feast my eyes to the performance I’m witnessing. Moving my crumbing legs forward, trying to come closer to them at the side. Want to see their faces more clearly, especially him.

 

Kai.

 

I can see sweat starting to build up in his face making it difficult for me to turn my gaze away from him. Goosebumps are starting to run down through my body even though he’s not directly looking at me and my heart started to do a loud thumping sound.

 

His fierce eyes and seductive stare. The way he gracefully moves his body, sways his hips ily, and god that habit of his that I only see in pictures, Kai biting his lips is…. I can’t no more feel myself. I’m melting away.

 

Dancing like he’s the iest human being alive in this planet, this guy how come he exist??!!!! Watching him dancing face to face makes me want to….

 

Oh my god!!!!! Did he just look at me?!

 

I blinked my eyes a couple of times checking if I really did see what I did see.

 

Kai.did.land.his.eyes.on.me. Then, I realized that ALL SIX PAIR OF EYES are on me, Kai, Sehun, D.O., Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. They are standing there, not dancing, they are looking at me!!!!!!!

 

But if not for the fact that they are looking puzzled I would go die right now. Curiously, I traced their gaze which not actually at you Min Eun. You silly girl, they are looking at your…my…

 

I gasped.

 

“Oh my god, I’m so so sorry, I didn’t realize that I step on it.” I apologized, bowing my head again and again. You’re such an idiot Min Eun! You accidentally unplug the wire that is connected to their music. “I…I’ll fix it now don’t worry you can get back right away to your practice. I’m really really sorry.”

 

Seeing that there are multiples wires that are tangled on the floor, I picked up the wire that seems to be the unplug one. But before I realize, the wire I pulled was entwined at my shoe, and I'm already losing my balance.

 

Shoot I’m going to fall………. I shut my eyes, expecting to have a pain. But large arms brushed the back side of my body, below my shoulders preventing me from falling.

 

I opened my eyes immediately and saw the large arms around mine. This hand… only one EXO member has this skin color…. Oh yes no Min Eun!

 

“Are you really going to stay like this forever?” A husky yet alluringly attractive voice whispered almost close to my ear.

 

Hearing that made me jump off from my embarrassing position.

 

“Aniyaaaaaa! Kamsahamnida…” I tensely replied.  I turn around and faced the person who saved me. “K-kkai.” I just ate my words.

 

 

This guy… has tantalizing black eyes, shiny black hair, and beautiful face even though covered in sweat; I can’t help to think how perfect this person is and he’s freaking staring at meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

 

Then, Kai twitched and rolled his eyes.

 

Oh no he’s annoyed. Pabo pabo pabo Min Eun!!!! I started hitting my head.

 

“Hey hey…. Don’t hit yourself miss.” A hand prevented me from hitting my idiotic self more. I gasped Suho hyung just hold my hand.

 

“Let her be. She knows she needed that. That girl is a P-A-B-O.” Said the voice I’ve heard seconds ago.

 

Krook.

Krook.

Krook.

 

The words lingered right through my mind. Me? Pabo?!!!!!!! I slowly turned my head and... A smug looking KAI befalls in my sight.

 

“Enough Kai. Don’t say rude things to this cute girl all of a sudden.” Baekhyun hyung defended.

 

 “Tsk. Defending poor-less girls again Baekhyun hyung? I’m not the rude one ok?” He replied.

 

I think my hearing is not quite good, definitely not. This is not KAI.

 

“Hmmmmm…….” I mumbled with an apologetic sincere look etched on my face. I bowed and, “I’m sorry, sorry for disturbing your practice. Sorry for irritating… and sorry…. S-s----.”

 

“Can’t mumble well your words, Ms. Pabo?” I heard him saying.

 

 “Kai!” I caught Suho hyung saying.

 

“What? I’m just saying what is true.”

 

“This girl is way stupid. Falling because of a wire….how dumb can she be?”

 

“And coming here all of a sudden, disturbing our practice. Maybe she’s a saesang fan. Irritating.”

 

“Besides, where’s the cute part in this….urgghhhh girl?!”

 

“Not even close enough to be one. She’s quite……

 

"HORRIBLY u-g-l-y.”

 

I stood up, shot him a killing glare and pointed at him angrily.

 

“YOU JERK! SORRY YOUR FACE! Didn’t you see those tangled wires?!!! Who wouldn’t trip on those? Maybe if you have placed it nicely then someone as stupid as me who wouldn’t disturb your hell of a practice!” The words came right out of my mouth. It’s been so long since I got really angry and felt ridiculed. I don’t know what I’m saying anymore.

 

I saw the other EXO-K members gasped.

 

“I know I made a mistake but saying sorry to you felt like I’m talking to a worm! Disgusting.” I rant more. Take that mister smartass!

 

“Hey you! Shut up! You don’t know who you’re talking to.” He scolded.

 

“Neh neh neh… I won’t! God. Even if you’re the great dancing machine of SMENT, you’re attitude is similar to a decaying organism.” I stick my tongue out at him.

 

 ”Why you…….! Don’t talk like you’re so smart stupid little girl!”

 “Huh look who’s talking…gorilla!”

“Who’s the Gori…..?!!!! You tiny pea brain!”

“Arrogant jerk face!”

“Horse Twin!” Never had anyone told me I look like an animal!!!! And a horse for damn sake!

“DARK SKIN!” Kai looks tick off. Bingo!

“BULGING EYES!” I heard D.O. snort. 

My eyes are pretty! “HOW DARE YOU! I hollered.

 

My blood boiling up and I can feel red cheeks already appearing in my face. I was about to jump on him and scratch his over conceited brain. However, the other EXO members hastily stopped me and my burning outrage.

 

“Woah calm down Angry Bird.” He provokingly commented.

 

“Why you!” I hissed while trying to get away from the other guys’ grip. This guy has still some nerves!

 

I want to smash Kai’s goddamn smug face right here, right now. "Let me go!" I told the others.

 

“You two. Stop.” A man with a sharp, brisk voice filled the room.

 

And then everything everyone became silent.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've miss updating~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >< >< >< because of so many things I have to do I honestly don't have time to write. I apologize ><

But to make up for it I'd planned to update two chapters today, this one and the other one maybe later :)

Comments and suggestions are appreciated...... totally! :D