My EXORELLA Story

My EXORELLA Story

Chapter 1

 

“Min Eun!”

“Min Eun!”

“MIN EUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

I think someone’s calling my name.

 

“Wae?” I said while I plug out my earphones.

 

“You pabo! I kept calling your name. What the…you’re on your earphones again?! Stop listening to that Kpop thingy already! You’re creeping me out.” My elder sister said with a very LOUD irritating voice.

 

“Hye Yeon unnie! I’m just listening to their new MV! Please just give me three minutes.” I requested.

 

“Aniyo! Quit that and start cooking already or else you won’t be having your dinner tonight. We’re hungry.” Hyeyeon said while stomping out of my room.

 

“You’re always hungry.” I murmured.

 

“What you’re still saying something?” She said with her right eyebrow rising.

 

“Aniyoooo Hyeyeon! I’ll just turn off the computer and I’ll go downstairs asap.” I said with a forced smile.

 

“Good. And don’t you dare forget to clean the garage. Understand?! I want it clean by tonight!” She added and I saw her rolled her eyes before disappearing completely outside my room, my attic room.

 

Annyeong everyone! I’m Cho Min Eun, 17 years old and a university student. I’m the youngest in the family, my new family. My dad remarried seven years ago. My mother died when I was six. I really miss both of them. My dad is busy working you see…in the ocean. He’s a seaman, a hardworking one.  That’s why I’m with my stepmother and two stepsisters. You just met my older stepsister, Cho Hye Yeon. Though she’s like that I still love her even if I can’t seem to feel her sisterly love for me. They say I’m a sweet yet crazy girl; sweet as for my Kpop friends, crazy as for those schoolmates of mine and as for my stepmother and stepsisters as well.  Unlucky me to have an anti-kpop family. I love three things. Chocolates, beautiful places and of course… KIM JONG-IN! (><) also known in his stage name Kai. I’m a fan of EXO-K’s main dancer, vocal, and visual. Wait scrapped that fan…I’m his number one loyal, diligent and faithful fan!!!!

His teasers? Teaser 1,2, etc. ‘coz it’s so breathtaking plenty and eye-feasting… REPLAY BUTTON already . Check. Buys new keyboard. Hye Yeon forbid me to eat dinner for three straight days.

  

Showcases? In Korea and in China… Put I’m dying and *faints’ comments, answered back those harsh criticisms about him, of course I replied with respect. Check. Darn those who said that Kai is freaking gay. He's adorable!

Performances? In Music Bank, Music Core, Ingikayo performances… Already blogged about Kai, retweeted his name, put into tumblr his pictures/gifs a million of times. Check. My followers had decreased. Oh well some can’t stand my Kai spazzing.

Posters? From his different photoshoots… Pinned in my rough wall. Check. My room seems like Kai’s photo exhibit.

Music album? Bought one. Kai is not the photocard. Bought again…still not him. Bought another one…it’s kyaaaaaaaa… Baekhyun! Adorable, but still not Kai’s photocard. Bought three at the same time! Bwahahaha there’s nowhere to run Kai *snickers opens the three cds…kill me now please. Lucky I found an angel I mean a trader and requested pleaded to trade my Suho oppa’s photocard with Kai. Check. Desperation is a must have skill. And money as well. Aigooooo I have to walk to and back from school for a month.

Well I don’t mind, it’s for Kai. He’s my energy, my oxygen, my power. I swore that I’ll do everything to help him in his just beginning career and for him to be happy.

 

“Min Eun!!! I already told you GO.DOWN.NOOOOOOOOOOW!!” Hye Yeon shouted from the stairs. I immediately jumped from my seat and get out of my room. Hye Yeon unnie can be scary at times.

 

“I’m here now. What do you want to eat?” I asked her.

 

“Aish… anything delicious! You starved me!” She said with an accusing tone.

 

“Nae~! You idiot sister. I’m hungry as well. I want sushi! Give me sushi!” A little voice rambled while pulling my shirt. She is my little stepsister Cho Seo Wee.

 

“Alright Alright I heard you. So can you please let go of my shirt now little Seo Wee?” I asked her nicely and with pleading eyes. This shirt is one of my favorites and it costs me 500 yen for goodness sake.

 

“Nooooooooo!!! I want my sushi now!” She stubbornly demanded. Oh this kid is sooooo…

 

“Aish! Ok I’ll do your sushi first so you can eat right away.” I said while pulling her hand as softly as I can off my shirt.

 

She looked at me with threatening eyes and ran off to the living room. Finally a peaceful cooking time.

 

After cooking, I’ve set the table and called my sisters.

 

“Yey! Sushi sushi sushi SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHI!!!” Seo Wee said while banging the table. This kid has some issues.

 

“Seo Wee you can eat now. So don’t destroy our dining table.” I told her. She just rolled her eyes. Really my two stepsisters are so much alike.

 

“Hey Min Eun what’s this paper doing here beside my plate?” She asked me while giving me a look at the thing that……..oooh my checklist! I must have put it down while arranging dinner.

 

“That’s my checklist.” I answered.

 

“Wait that ‘K’ checklist of yours? Looking at it again?!! Seriously how can crazy can you get with that K…Ki..Ka…  what the heck is his name again?” My sister asked. I don’t even know if she’s just irritating me or in what kind of planet did she came from to forget such a simple yet gorgeous name!

 

“It’s Kai.” I said with a heavy tone.

 

“Oh right… I keep forgetting it because it’s so gayish and… weird.” She explained.

 

What?!!! I can take any criticism how rough it is but anything to do with Kai I won’t take it lightly!

 

“Hye Yeon, his name is only three characters. You’re getting old already.” I sarcastically replied. TAKE THAT sis!

 

“Mwuh rah goo?!!” She replied. Hahaha her face sure is getting funny. “You can’t even check the last three items on your checklist!”

 

Oh no she didn’t say that, did she?

 

“Kpop freak! You don’t even have any normal friends! You…you don’t have any life! Just staring at your computer and smiling like an idiot in front of it all day. If I’m old, you’re delusional get it? Getting frantic over a guy that doesn’t even know you and doesn’t really mind if he won’t get to know you. You can’t even go to their whatsoever events, talk to him and… you’re so damn annoying! You know your life will be here serving us….F.O.R.E.V.E.R!” She said with a strong tone and tore the paper she’s holding into pieces.

 

That.crossed.the.line.

 

“That’s enough.” I said while trying to stop the tears from falling to my cheeks. I don’t normally cry but she’s too much. Being mean has its limits.

 

I went outside immediately. Don’t want to force myself to eat those hurtful words thrown at me again. I wiped my tears and slap softly my cheeks. “I’ll just start cleaning the garage.” I said while eyeing the dust, the trash, and the messy state of the scene in front of me. “This will take long.” I mumbled with a big sigh.

 

After almost an hour of cleaning, I sat down in one of the junk tires in our garage. It’s so cold here. “Guess there’s no dinner for me tonight again huh…” I said while reaching for my wallet in my inner pocket. Even my wallet looks so worn out and need to be sent to the garbage trash already.

 

I look at the old photo of a young boy kept in my wallet. Its blurry. But I can still remember his happy cute smile even though he was so tired that time. Like I am now. “No. I shouldn’t lose hope, right? You’re strong and I should try to be one too.” I said to the photo. My eyes want to cry again. Aigoooooooo no! I tried to breathe clearly.

 

 “I’m tired. I just want to see Kai. Being here in another country is making me crazy.” I said with a big sigh. Being a Kpop Fan not living in Korea is a torture. And having this kind of life, always being restrained, is lonely. Can’t even have that one percent chance to see my idol. Haist. Seeing him is like making a miracle happen.

 

I looked up. Then, I noticed the bright dazzling star in the vast dark sky.

 

“Pretty…..” I mumbled.

 

 I suddenly remembered what my mom once told me when I was little. “Min Eun do you know why stars shine so brightly but only at night? It’s because…in the darkest time of your life, you will always find that thing…that inevitably shines so brightly. And that thing will help you find your shine as well.”

 

 “Mom….I really really do miss you. I know you’re always there watching me. Love you mom.” I said while trying not to cry again.

 

“Hey there star…I only have one wish right now. I want…to go to Korea.” I said with my hands clasped tightly. I wanna go back to my homeland.

 

“Jeez.” I smacked my head lightly while forcing myself to just laugh at what I’m doing. “Hahaha this is so grown up Min Eun…wishing to stars.” I told myself.

 

“I’ll just sleep this. There will be school tomorrow so time for a beauty rest Min Eun.” I said, encouraging myself.

 

I closed the garage door as quietly as possible and went inside.

 

Tomorrow is another day.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wew!!!! and here's the longgggggggggggg Chapter 1 :)))))) I put some pictures keke smiley full credits to the owner/s. 

Hope you liked it! haha I just felt that i needed to make the first chapter not that short because I want everyone to know how Min Eun lives, what kind of family does she have, and how being a KPOP fan's life is like.

Feel free to leave comments and of course if you have any suggestions go ahead. I love reading your opinions! Kamsahamnida heartwinkheart