THE MYSTERIOUS SHANGRILA!

BLUE-BLOODED

 

 

 

Bom keep looking down in awe to the beautiful scenery. She never saw anything as beautiful as this. Just where the heck is she? She never heard of LUNA before. Judging from the rare plants and even animals, she could only think that they are on a different planet!

 

“Urgh...”TOP slowly awakes as the wind rapidly hits his face. Just now he felt so hot from the sunray and now things changed. He moved his body a little but then he almost slipped down from where he is! TOP shouted as he hanged on to the bird’s feathers. “Yah, what are you doing?!!” Bom pulls him up. “Since you already up, hang on tight.” Bom said to him.

 

“Where are we going??” he asked after realising that they weren’t at the ground anymore. “Wait, where are we again??” the bingu TOP appears. Bom sighed. “From what they said, where’re at the Kingdom of the Moon – LUNA. Right now we’re heading to the palace.” Bom explains. “LUNA?? Never heard of such place. Does it even exist in the map??” TOP blurted out. Hearing this, Arashi who is leading the bird purposely makes a twirl and dropped the couple down!

 

“OMMAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!” Bom shouted. TOP too are shouting on TOP of his lungs.

 

“Arashi, what the hell were you doing?! Shiro is going to kill you for that!” Iris scolds Arashi and quickly he turned the bird and catches the couple from falling down to the ground. “YAH!! Are you trying to get us killed!!?” TOP shouted at Arashi. But the boy just ignored him. “How dare you didn’t respect your elders!!” he continued to shout.

 

“And you should have respected our kingdom before you can say anything. You’re in our territory right now!” Arashi replied at him which eventually makes TOP shut his mouth. “Yah~! You..you really are something!” he retreats and sit down.

 

“Sorry about him.” Iris apologizes in behalf of Arashi. “He’s always like that.” She smiled. “Kwenchana. It’s his fault for saying something he shouldn’t have in the first place.” Bom glances at TOP. Looks like you just meet your rival, Tabi! She giggles. “Does he always like that?! Invading what others wanted to say like a storm?!!” TOP expressed his discontent. “That’s Arashi for you. Storm like personalities, just like his name.” Iris told them. “We’re here!” the girl said as she spotted the huge castle from the air.

 

 

facts-about-neuschwanstein-castle.jpg

 

 

 

“WOW!!!” Bom exclaims upon seeing the castle. The castle is shining white! Like a moon in the dark sky. As soon as they landed, an older lady greeted them and leads them into the castle. “This is Satomi, our kingdom’s head advisor who is also the late queen’s sister.” Iris introduced the beautiful single braid lady to both TOPBOM. They exchanges bows. “Unni, where are Freya and Fye? Did they found the others yet?” the girl asked Satomi.

 

“Not yet. They are still finding them.” Satomi replied. “Our barrier could hold the sun’s ray for now. But if they continue to make a fuss in this land, we too might effected by the phenomenon.” She adds. Bom and TOP glances at each other. “You mean the about the sun right?” TOP asked the lady. “Yes. I’m talking about the sun. It’s actually night time but the sun still up high in the sky.” The lady voiced her worries. “I think we know something about it.” Bom said to her.

 

“We know. That’s why we bring you here and even try to search for the others.” Arashi joins in after a long silence. “Shiro~!!!!” Iris suddenly waved to someone. All eyes turned to the person she was waving at. The boy who looks the same aged as Arashi with silver hair and neat clothing. He gives out a king like aura that made TOP and Bom immediately bows down to him. Even Satomi and Arashi looks like they respected him so much.

 

“Shiro! I brought them back earlier than others!” Iris told him excitedly. Shiro just smiled at her. “Fine, you win this time. You can have the west wing like I promised.” He said. Seems like the two were making a bet earlier before Iris depatures. “Where is Ryuki?” Iris looks behind him. “She’s probably waiting in the throne room.” Shiro replied and then he turned to TOP and Bom.

 

“Welcome to LUNA. I’m Shiro, the king of this kingdom.” He introduced himself to TOPBOM.

 

“MWO???!!” the two said in sync.

 

“THIS KID IS THE KING??!!” TOP points to Shiro. “Wow, wow! Easy there buddy!” TOP gulped after Arashi threathens him with his long pole sword to TOP’s neck as he disrespect the king. “Arashi, that’s enough...” Shiro calms him down and only then that Arashi took back his weapon. “Do that one more time, I’ll kill you for sure.” He warns TOP and leaves. TOP just stick his tongue out like a kid. “Ouch!” he shouts after Bom nudged him. “Behave will you alien?!” Bom whispered to him.

 

“Let’s go to the throne room and meet with my queen.” Shiro said before leading the way. TOP and Bom just followed the boy without a word. Satomi opened the throne door for the king and he stepped into the room. “Ryuki?” he looks around but the person he’s been looking for isn’t there. “Where can she be?” Iris too searches for Ryuki but nothing.

 

Bom who happens to wonder around the throne room casually walks up to the throne chair as she was amused by the details of the sacred chair. “Oh? What is this?” suddenly she found something behind the chair. “Satomi-sshi, is this perhaps the queen’s appearal?” Bom calls the advisor. “Oh no...” Satomi gasped. “Your highness, the queen is probably gone out!” Satomi said anxiously to Shiro.

 

“That girl!” Shiro exhaled before he takes off his outer coat and revealed his tank top. He turned his back and walk to the big door to the veranda. Bom and TOP were shocked in seeing his tattoed back turned into wings and he sets off to find the queen. “We’re so sorry for the trouble but can you accompany the king?” Satomi looked at the couple. “S-sure!” Bom replied. “Follow me!” Iris dashed out from the throne room and to the field where they landed with the bird just now.

 

_________________________________

 

Somewhere else in the LUNA land, GD is fighting with Mammon while Dara still unconsciously lying on the ground. Flash of red lights and dark lights clash between each other in the air creating vibrates that disturbs the earth equilibrium. “D-dara... You’re a-awake!” Edel looked at his master slowly getting up on her . Roxy glances at Dara before looking back up to the sky where GD is battling out.

 

“Where is he?” Dara asked Edel. “He..he’s up there...” the guinea pig replied stumbling on his words. Dara picks Edel up and put it on her shoulder before she looked up. Suddenly, Roxy felt another presence coming to them which makes her growls. “What’s wrong Roxy??” Dara asked and looked at the direction where the foxy was looking at.

 

“Someone else is here!” she continues to growl as the smell the unfamiliar scent. Dara got to her feet nervously hoping that it wasn’t any of the sinners. “Hello!” a blonde hair boy appears with a friendly smiled plastered on his face. “W-who are you??!” Dara stepped away from the boy as she felt magic in him. “I’m a friend and I’m here to help.” He replied and looked up to the sky.

 

“Wow, what a fierce battle!” he whistled, unpretentiously. “Well, let’s just end this. You guys are tired enough for now.” he smiled at Dara. “What are you going to do?” she stood there just watching the boy chanting his magic words.

 

_________________________________________

 

On the other hand, D-lite and Minji keep running away from Levi and As after D-lite got hurt from the tornado impact from saving Minji. “Levi, catch him for me now! I want him now!!” As shouted stubbornly. Without a choice, Levi after the couple deeper into the mountion valley.

 

“Oppa!” Minji felt her body being dragged down to the ground from D-lite’s weight. “Mianhae, Minggki-ah. Just go. I’ll slow him down for you.” D-lite pants heavily. “What are you talking about, you can barely stand up and now you’re saying you wanted to fight?! I’m not leaving you!” she helped D-lite up and they continue to walk.

 

“Not so fast, Tentatia!” Levi appears in front of them. Effortlessly, Levi crushed Minji to the boulder nearby and D-lite dropped to the ground. “Mingkki!!!” D-lite shouted. “Get off!!” Minji shouted and purple lights glowed through her whole body. Levi sprung back by her force of power. “Digger!” Minji glances at her familiar. The dingo then shapeshifted into a big wolf that ready to torn Levi apart!

 

“O-ho! What an upgrade!” Levi smirks seeing Minji patting Digger which is now a lot bigger than herself. “So, jealous that you have that thing.” Levi looked at Digger. “Levi, what are you doing?!! You can just kill her and take that wolf with you!” As said as soon as she rejoin them.

 

“NO, DON’T!!!!!!!!!” D-lite shouted when Levi starts attacking Minji. But Digger managed to block him away from Minji and even attempts to bite him. “Grrr!!!!” Digger growls. As took her chance and crawl next to D-lite. “Oppa~!” she grins at him. “Ya-yah! What are you doing?!!” D-lite pushed her body away from him after As try to him.

 

“How dare you p...!?” her words cuts off after she felt something pierce through her heart. D-lite, Levi and Minji were shocked in seeing a sword penetrate Asmodeus’s body from behind. Then another bigger and wide saber cut her into half transversely!

 

Standing behind Asmodeus dead body is an expressionless, petite, blonde short haired girl with the long sword on her left and the saber on her right. “Get out or you’ll face the same fate as her!” she points the long sword to Levi. At first Levi refused to go which makes the girl irritated and attacks him.

 

“I’ll be back!!” Levi’s voice echoed in the air after he vanished. “Are you guys alright?” she looked at Minji and then D-lite while fixing her muffler. Weird girl, she’s wearing a fitted cropped top that even reveal her back and a short skirt but she’s waering a muffler?? Not to mention that she’s waering a single blue diamond shaped earring.

 

“Who are you?” D-lite asked after the girl gives him a flask of magical water to him. After drinking the water, he’s slowly feeling better. “I’m here to help.” She replied. “Let’s get you guys back to safety.” She rises from squatting. “To where??” Minji asked.

 

“FREYA~!!!!!!!!!!!” suddenly the blonde boy that appears at the Daragon’s appear and jumped hugging the girl. “Get off of me Fye!” she pushed him away. “Ah~! But I got here as soon as I can to be with you~!” he replied playfully. “Don’t you miss me too, Freya?? Neh? Neh?” he keeps pestering around Freya. Daemin was astonished in seeing the mildang couple.

 

“Minggki!!” Dara shouted. “Unni!!” Minji was shocked in seeing her sister appearance.

 

“Hyung??” D-lite looked behind Dara and found GD with his an unsatisfied face look. “What happen??” the brother asked him. GD just glances at Fye who still disturbing Freya. “Ask him!” he hissed.

 

“Fye, what did you do this time?!” Freya gazed at Fye. With a smile, Fye replied; “I just made an illusion making the sinner believe that he already killed them both. GRUESOMELY.” he adds at the end of his sentence.

 

“GD just got pissed off that in the illusion Fye make him really weak even begging to save his own life at Mammon before get killed.” Dara explains. D-lite chuckles hearing the truth. “What’s so funny about being kill by that Mammon?! I can beat him for sure!” GD rants.

 

“Ah~! But I don’t like getting my hands dirty unless it’s for my sweety Freya!” Fye again being his love lines. Freya  who was really annoyed by him just give him a deathly stare. “Let’s get back to the castle.” Freya told the others while ignoring Fye. 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

 

THANK GOD I GOT SOME IDEAS. 

I WAS SO AFRAID THAT I MIGHT GOT IDEA BLOCKED AGAIN LIKE THE LAST TIME ON ARCANA. HUHUHUHU...

OH WELL... I'M GOING TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON. I NEED TO EAT FOR NOW. HEHEHE...

SO, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? 

I HOPE IT WASN'T TO CONFUSING OR HEAVY. YOU CAN ASKED ME ANYTHING ABOUT IT. 

BYE FOR NOW.

 

THANKS FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS AND VALUEABLE COMMENTERS. FOR YOU SILENT READERS OUT THERE, PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE! >W<