ISOLATION!

BLUE-BLOODED

 

 

 

CHAEYANG, DARAGON, DAEMIN, TOPBOM and IUVI were shocked in seeing the person in front of them. Each of the couple faced by a sinner - Chaeyang faced Lucifer (obviously), Daragon against Mammon, TOPBOM battling Beelzebub, Daemin is fighting against Levi and As while IUVI meets with Amon. The tense is high as the explosion attracts lots of citizen to come out from their houses.

But what worries them more is the hunters also comes out checking what happen!! Jae Bom was there looking at the Big Bang boys with the girls all tense up. What is this situation?? He glances at them and then turned to the 6 person in front of them. Murmurs are heard from other hunters that gathered around.

 

“Did you sense it?!”

 

“Yeah! Me too!”

 

“My radar is acting weird too!”

 

 “What happen!?”

 

 “Why are we sensing genuine power from them?!”   

 

Jae Bom grabs one of his co-guild’s radar and takes a look at it. Indeed the radar showed 10 dots of different genuine powers and another 6 unidentified powers who seem to be equivalent or more powerful then the genuine ones. “Big Bang, you guys are...” his words were cut off as he choked on it. Impossible!

“Do you think killing Belphegor would be that easy, Illios?!” Lucifer glared at him. Taeyang just scoffed. “Why are you getting all angry LU? I was the one who supposed to be angry after what you’ve done to both of us!” Taeyang replied. “I’m going to pay it back double the price that you given me!” he continues.

Lucifer just laughed at him. “But if you’re going to do that, then I have to take something from you!” his eyes darted to CL which makes the girl jolts a bit as shivers send down to her spine.

“DON’T YOU DARE TO LAY A HAND ON HER!” Taeyang snapped and attacked Lucifer. Lucifer was laughing out loud as he dodges the heavy attacks from Taeyang which makes Taeyang more irritated. He landed back to the solid ground, panting hard after failing to lay a finger on him. Taeyang glared at Lucifer who stands just in front of him.

The sinner then walks closer to him and touched Taeyang on his shoulder. A weird smiled plastered on his face as he brings it closer to Taeyang’s ear. “I will take her away from you...” he whispered. Taeyang widens his eyes but before he can do anything, Lucifer flicked his finger and he swung backwards and hits something!

“What the...” he turned his back and saw a barrier was sets up between him and CL! “CL!!!!!!!” he shouted as he tries to breaks the barrier but it was useless. Nothing can break it! CL too was panicked in the barrier as a dark portal slowly emerge, trying to swallow her!

“OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she advances to the barrier wall where Taeyang was. The siblings who were aware of the situation tried to help them but the sinners stop them.

“Try and beat me first before helping them out!” Mammon smirks at GD and the two starts fighting! Dara was about to sneaks away when Mammon pulls her collar and hits her! Dara falls to the ground, fainted. Seeing this, GD was even more furious and charged towards Mammon with all he had.

The explosion from Daragon side can be felt till at the Daemin side. D-lite was busy with Levi and Minji is dealing with As who is more like a mouth fight then hand to hand fighting. It seems like D-lite is immune to As’s lust as he ignored her to deal with Levi. It pissed As more and she starts scolding Minji for it. “So what? Temptation is my middle name!” Minji sticked her tongue out.  “YOU!!” As got mad and attacks Minji.

TOP and Bom on the other hand who was dealing with Beel is nearby to Chaeyang side. Bom can see clearly what happen to her sister. “CL!!!” she shouted. “Huh??” she halts seeing a yellow thing being shoved almost into . “CORN!!” her eyes sparkles seeing Beel’s bait. TOP was panicked seeing her taking the bait into . Just then, Tyto flew and snatch the corn away from her. “Your highness, it’s just a bait! Beel is using you!” he told her.

“You!!!” Bom glared at the guy and launch a power attack but it missed. “Where did you aim it for?” Beelzebub laughed at Bom. “Who said I was aiming at you??!” Bom smirks. Beel was surprise in hearing her words and turned back in respond. She aims it to Lucifer! Lucifer tilts his head a little and immediately it fades away as if nothing happen.

“I was going to make you all say your goodbye but this ain’t working.” He looked at the others. He then summons a tornado and sweeps all the blue-bloodeds along with his siblings and sent them to a faraway place!

“LUCIFER, STOP!!!!!!!!!!” Taeyang shouted seeing the trouble that he made. Other citizen and hunters also swept away accidentally by the tornado and it destroy the place apart. “I did that for you too Illios. So you can say your goodbye in private!” he sarcastically answered him.

“Oppa....” CL calls him while crying. Half of the barrier dome is now filled with the dark mist as the portal continues to open widely. Taeyang tried to calm her down but he can reach to her. He touched the barrier with both of his hands to where CL puts her hands before gripping it into fist, frustrated that he couldn’t breaks the barrier.

Jae Bom just stood there watching for that is all he could. Now that he knew the identity of the person behind Taeyang he didn’t dare to budge so does the other hunters. The wind current suddenly gets stronger and the air is vibrating as the thunder and lightning clashes in the air. The signs of a bad omen.

 

CL’s POV

 

I look to my back as I feel something crawling to my feet. The mist is spreading all over now. I can’t see anything but darkness behind me. My tears are not going to stop. I’m scared...

“Stellar!!” I heard him calling me. I turned to oppa’s face. “Stellar listen to me...” he said. “I want you to remember our vows that we made. No matter what happen I’m going to find you!” he assured her. It reminded me of the bows we made.

“Don’t leave me oppa...” she said.

“I wouldn’t... I would never leave you, ever...” he assured her. “I’ll do anything to break the curse. Even if you were taken away from me, I’ll find you for sure! I don’t care if it’ll cost me my life! We'll be together, forever and always will...” he promised her. “So, you too promised me that you’ll never give up on me... Okay?” he cupped her face and looked into her eyes.

“I promise...” she answered and their lips meet passionately.

 

TAEYANG’s POV

 

CL nods hearing my words as she wipes her tears away even though it’s still flowing not stop. I know she’s afraid. I’m more afraid of losing her, right now. The black mist is now wrapping around her lower limbs. I already tried everything I can. The barrier is in a dome shape, the fact that I knew after numerous of tries in breaking it. I hit the barrier that separates up with my fist. I can’t help as the tears starts falling down to my cheeks too. I was frustrated, disappointed and angry at myself.

“Oppa...” she calls me. I lift up my face and saw her smiling at me. This girl, why are you smiling like that with all that tears in your eyes?! “I’m going to wait for you no matter how long it will be...” she mumbles. “So don’t cry, oppa...” she adds and lean her forehead to the wall. I chuckles hearing her words. My tears dried out immediately. I can’t cry in front of her anymore.

“CL...I love you...I always do...”

“Me too...I love you more than anything in the world.” She looked up to me. Slowly, the mist pulls her away from me.

“NO!” I shouted as CL stretch her hands to me, trying to reach me. The barrier was there, solidly, unmoved and unbreakable separating us from each other. It made me into a pathetic watcher as she was swallow into the darkness and vanished! “NO, CL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” tears burst out from my eyes as I realize she’s gone.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

The barrier is now gone along with CL. Taeyang kneel to the ground, crying his eyes out before yelling out in frustration. Lucifer just smiled as he won over him and vanished.

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Taeyang roars out his anger.

 

 

 

The SUN is alone.  

 

 

 

The SUN is angry.

 

 

 

The SUN is boiling up.

 

 

 

Jae Bom looked up in the sky as the sun finally showed up. But this time, he had no mercy. It shines more radiant than before. It’s getting hotter than the usual. Within minutes, everyone feels the heat from the rays and start finding their own shades.

“Taeyang-ah! Let’s get you back to the guild first.” Jae Bom helped the guy up and supports him with his shoulders to walk to the guild. The place turned into a ‘texas-like’ town after the super heat attacks them. Jae Bom takes a look outside as he put Taeyang to seat.

“Taeyang...” Pete who followed them by riding onto Lyra looked up to his master, worriedly. Taeyang is in state of mentally breakdown after what happen. There’s nothing that they can do now apart from praying that the others quickly came back and settles things down. On the other hand, high up above Rhea was watching with Misa by her side.

“It’s finally here...” Rhea’s tears fall down her cheeks as she felt what Illios felt right now. Misa tried to comfort her sister when the four lake guardian appears before her. She looked at them one by one.

“We’ve did as we told, you don’t need to worry about anything your highnesses.” Jae Won told them. Rhea glances at Misa who thanked them for their hard work. After the guardian gone, Misa turned to her sister. “What did you told them to do?” she asked Misa.

“If they can’t overcome the curse, so I just set another curse for them.” She smiled at her. Rhea crooks her forehead. “I told them to cast Reticolato Vita Spell on them.” She told Rhea. “B-but... That could turn out dangerous too! You just risk their life, Misa!” Rhea scolds her sister. Misa turned back to their crystal ball where Taeyang is still in his condition. “It’s better than nothing. I couldn’t do anything back when you were in trouble Rhea. And I wanted to amend for that. I want to protect our brothers too.” She said to Rhea.

Rhea just sighed. “I hope it’s going to work well...” she mumbles before turning to watch over Taeyang. “Illios, snap out of it...” she prayed silently. “CL, be safe...” 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE THE FIGHT BETWEEN COUPLES AND THE SINNERS. 

PLEASE ANTICIPATES IT! ^___^

BYE GUYS! THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING! 

MY SUBSCRIBERS ARE NOW REACHING MORE THEN 110 AND OVER 5000+ VIEWS. KUMASUMIDA~! *BOWS* 

I'M GOING TO WRITE THE CHAPTERS IMMEDIATELY!