TRIGGERED!

BLUE-BLOODED

 

 

 

CL awakens as the car stops at their destination. They’re back in town. The boys need to report back after succeed in killing Belphegor but since it’s past the office hours, they have to report it officially tomorrow morning. It’s not like the guild ever closed but for official matters, they have to schedule it like any other office. First thing to do is get a place to sleep.

“Oppa, we’re here.” She shook Taeyang up, beside her. Daragon on the front seat and Daemin already got out from the car. Taeyang opens his eyes and gets out from the car. TOPBom already found the place and they heads towards their siblings before gets into the Inn where they are going to stay.

Little did they know, Lucifer who stands nearby their car, is watching them as they walk into the building. He smirks. “Just a little bit more before I ripped her away from you Illios!” he mumbles before vanishing.

 

_______________________________

 

CL crushed herself into the bed. She’s dead tired from the journey. Taeyang comes out from the bathroom saw CL fallen asleep on the bed. She must be so tired. Look, she didn’t even take off her other shoe properly. Taeyang shook his head and slowly remove the shoe from her foot while sitting on the edge of the bed. CL grumbles and turned her body around, unfortunately wrapping Taeyang’s body with her legs!

“Y-yah! Chaerin-ah?” Taeyang fall on his back to the bed and try to untangle himself from CL’s leg. “Stellar, are you really sleeping?” he squint to the sleeping CL. “My towel is about to come off, you better let go now.” he warns her. But she didn’t hear it since she’s fast asleep. Instead of letting go, CL wraps her legs to Taeyang’s waist. “Really Chaerin? Do you know what you just did?” Taeyang looked at CL as he felt his crotch erected. Stealthily, Taeyang proceed to CL’s lips and without knowing it too CL replied to his kiss which makes Taeyang completely .

CL felt the warmth and pleasure as Taeyang treats her well. As Taeyang faster, she moans louder thinking that she was only dreaming. “Oppa...bite me...” she mumbles in between her moans. Taeyang bites his lower lips as he listens to her y plead. “Please...?” she begged him. Like a hungry wolf, Taeyang just bites her nape. CL wraps her arms around him as he bites her nape. The couple were making out for hours as they both couldn’t stop for both drown in passion and temptation.

CL opens her eyes after sleeping for a few hours. She looks to her side and saw Taeyang lying beside her, shirtless. Hmmm? She looked at him and then to herself. I’m ?! That means last night it wasn’t a dream?!!! She gasped. Her gasped woken up Taeyang.

“Why are you up so early?” Taeyang asked as the outside still dark. “What time is it?” he tried to search for his watch. “WHAT???” he exclaims, disbelief to what he saw. CL noticed it too and takes a peek at his watch. Taeyang then get out from the bed and wear his clothes. It’s already past 10 am but the outside is still dark as night!! What is the meaning of this? CL too wears her clothes and follows Taeyang from behind.

“GD! TOP hyung! D-lite! V.I.!” he shouts while knocking on their respective door. “Wake up! You need to see outside!” he continued. Bom peep her head from their door. “Noona!” he turned two doors back. “Where is TOP hyung?!!” he asked.

“He...He’s still sleeping. Why are you so noisy about?” Bom who didn’t realize what happen outside asked him. “The sun aren’t coming out!” CL dashed to her sister. “WHAT??!!” Bom widens her eyes then she closes the door to wake up TOP. The two continuously knocks on their other sibling rooms.

“What on earth?!” they looked up in the sky as it was pitch black as is it was night time but the fact is it’s almost noon. Dara’s face went pale as she remembered her envisages. She tugs GD’s sleeve with her trembling hands. “What’s wrong with you?” he immediately grabs her ice cold hands.

“It’s here...” she mumbles slowly. “The curse is triggered!” tear falls down her cheeks as she said it. GD turned back to see his brother, Taeyang.

“NO! It can’t be! Not this fast!” he blurted out. The others turned to him. Taeyang was surprised in hearing what he said. “T...” he looked at the guy in front of him. Taeyang just hold on to CL’s hand tightly, afraid that he might lose her. CL too clings close to him, as fear struck her heart.

“Watch out!!!” Tyto warns them as a huge fire ball is approaching them from above. The fire ball manages to separate them into smaller groups before it splits to five different directions to each one of the group!

Taeyang advance and stops the fire ball with his power while shielding CL with his back. But that wasn’t the end of it. The fire ball is just a diversion the real culprit is appearing in front of him as the black smokes emerges from the cracks of soil.

“LUCIFER!” Taeyang grit his teeth.

 

 

___________________________________________

 

I'M MAKING ANOTHER CHAPTER THAT I MIGHT UPDATE LATER! 

HOHOHO... RIGHT NOW, I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT I'M GOING TO WRITE! 

BYE GUYS! 

 

SORRY FOR THE VERY,VERY,VERY SHORT UPDATE! 

I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE FUN YET ACTUALLY... LOTS OF THINGS GOING TO HAPPEN HERE.