YOUNG QUEEN OF MOON

BLUE-BLOODED

 

 

 

“Come on out Mica!” Amon shouts, luring IU out with VI in her hand. VI keep struggling to get away from Amon but he failed. Amon is just too strong despite her physical appearance. “Don’t come out IU!” VI shouted. IU who was watching from her hiding place hesitated to come out.

 

“SHUT UP YOU!” Amon forcefully turned VI’s arm to his back and cracked! It broked!

 

“ARGHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!” VI screams in pain.

 

“VI!! Let him go AMON!!!” IU got out from her hiding place to confront Amon. The sinner smirks upon seeing IU and pushed VI to the ground leaving him in pain. “What are you doing?!” VI looked at her. “RUN IU!” VI shouts as he grabs Amon leg to stop her from advancing to IU but he only got kicked in the face for it.

 

“Get lost!” Amon glared at VI and continues to walk closer to IU. “YOU! How did you broke my curse!?” Amon snarls. “Why do you even care?!” IU replied. “You’ve become so arrogant after you broke the curse.” Amon smirks. “But you are still no match for me!!!” she attacked IU with her power.

 

“WHAT??!” Amon croaks her forehead as IU was shielded by a light shield. Then, a white cloak person appears between Amon and IU. “Who dares to interrupts my prey?!” Amon angrily asked to the person in front of her. The white cloak person then unreveals her face from her hood. A short brown hair girl just stared at her.

 

“A girl??” Amon felt disbelief that her attack was stopped by a girl and went rave! “You don’t know who you’re dealing kid! Go back to the nursery and drink your milk!” Amon viciously attacks the girl but her attacks were in vain. Not even one of the attacks managed to break through the shield.

 

“Wha-what?!!” Amon clenches her teeth. The girl slowly took out her magic staff from her cloak and gives Amon a single attack. With that, Amon fell to the ground trembling hard before she vanished. IU and VI were shocked in seeing Amon condition. “D-did you kill her??” IU asked the girl.

 

“No, I didn’t. I was going to but she manage to escape.” The girl replied. IU’s attention changed to VI after hearing the guy groans in pain. Slowly, she healed him out. “I could only heal your wounds but I can’t fix your arm...” She looked at VI apologeticly. “It’s okay, at least it’s not really that puffy anymore.” VI said to IU. “We’ll get you fix at my place.” the girl said to them. Both of them turned to their unidentified saviour.

 

“RYUKI!!!” Shiro landed near them and dashed to check upon his queen. His face is full of worries. “Did I make you worry again Shiro?” she looked at Shiro. “Yes you did!” Shiro just pulled her into his embrace.

 

“VI! IU!! Are you guys alright?!” TOPBOM arrived with Iris. The couple was shocked in seeing the maknae’s condition. “Let’s get you back to the castle.” Shiro said to them. “Thanks for saving my brother, your magisty!” TOP thanked Ryuki as he helped the maknae to their transportation – the bird.

 

 

__________________________

 

 

Back in at the castle, Daragon and Daemin already arrvide along with the weird blonde couple. “Welcome back Freya, Fye.” Satomi greeted them. “Where is Ryuki and Shiro?” that’s the first thing that comes out from Freya’s mouth.

 

“About that... Ryuki gone out to help the last pair and Shiro is on his way there right now with their older siblings.” Satomi replied. Daragon and Daemin glance at each other. “What?! Why didn’t Arashi picked up the last pair?!” Freya got irritated. “Ask Iris for that!” Arashi suddenly appears to the lawn where the group is at.

 

“Ei~! I know that you are worried about the careless Iris but don’t you think my Freya isn’t having her own worries to the queen too?” Fye butts in. “Shut up, you!” Arashi and Freya said in chorus.

 

“Wait, does that mean that TOP and Bom noona is out helping VI and IU?” D-lite asked the lady. Satomi nods. “They should be back by now. Oh, they’re they are!” she spotted the bird slowly closing in. As soon as they landed, TOP rushed VI to the royal doctor while the others head to the throne room along with Shiro and Ryuki.

 

“How come this place hasn’t been effect by the rage sun?” GD asked to the land ruler.

“It’s because this land is protected by another dimension. But, if it’s dragged longer soon we too will be effect by it. The fact it’s no different from night and day is now one of the things that disturbed my kingdom. My people are restless and my queen too.” Shiro looked at Ryuki. “I can’t make a night when the sun is out.” Ryuki stated her worries.

 

“Mind if I ask you one thing your highnesses?” Tabi raise his hand after he rejoins with his team. “Earlier, the boy...thinking... what’s his name again? The one that with you.” He looked at Iris. “Arashi?” she answered. “Ah, yes! He said that you knew we were coming and even sent the knights to help us out. How did you know?” he crooks his eyebrows. Ryuki just smiled hearing his curious words.

 

“I actually happen to dream about this day to come.” She replied. “It’s one the gift that I get from my mother.” She replied. “Oh...” TOP nods. “So, you knew about what happen outside your land then?” GD asked her. But Ryuki shook her head. “I only forecast that I will meet with you but not a clue of what happen outside my territory. I think you are the one who can tell us better.” Ryuki requested to the blue-blooded.

 

The group glances at each other before Bom stepped out to give and explanation of what actually happen. “Oh, my! That is terrible!” the advisor gasped in hearing the curse that separates both Taeyang and CL and the side effect that occurs right after that.

 

“So where is Taeyang-sshi now?” Shiro asked them. “Uh...” Bom looked back at the others. “He probably where the last place we’ve been.” She replied. Shiro then looked at Ryuki who exhaled deeply.

 

“Now I know why I need to help you guys.” She said. The blue-blooded looked at the queen curiously. “Freya, help them to bring their friend here. I don’t think we have that much of time left if we’re dealing with the sinners.” Ryuki told the blonde girl. “Yes, your highness.” Freya responded. “Can I tag along then??” Fye asked the queen. “Stay home, joker! They need you here more.” Freya refused.

 

“Who want to come along?” Freya asked the blue-blooded instead. GD and D-lite volunteer to come with her and they immediately departure.

 

“Do you think he’s alright hyung?” D-lite asked GD.

 

“I don’t know...”

 

“How do we handle the hunter this time?”

 

“I don’t know, D... Honestly, I’m worried too.” GD replied. He knows the hunter world too well. A genuine power is really rare and become a priceless collectables for the hunters. He really hope that Taeyang didn’t become one of that collection too. How can Ryuki help Taeyang out? 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

ANOTHER UPDATE! 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!