Mom you kidding right

Bunny Romance

 

 

" Daeyung ! which omma ! i mean.. who?! " you shook Daeyung's shoulder desperately

in need of an answer. " Ah wait..! " Daeyung beginning to get dizzy.

" oops mianhae .. who omma ? " you stared straight at him.

" Omma omma.. " Daeyung tilted his head, you had forgotten that Daeyung only see

step-omma as his real omma. " Oh . Why ?! What for ?! " you starting to get agitated.

" She ask for me and gave me a lunch box, and said good bye.. and this for you.. " Daeyung took out

a envelope from his pocket. 

" Wait.. she said...goodbye?! " your eyes widened, you ripped open the envelope, there was a

white letter and a bundle of cash. * she left us ?! HOW COULD SHE * you thought as you read the letter

about stepmom leaving.

 

' Dear Kooyung and Daeyung ,

Omma need to leave you two for awhile, i will be back soon. 

Kooyungie please take care of Daeyung with this. ( the money she meant)

Drink lots of water and eat lots of meat okay ? Goodbye Love, omma  '

 

You felt a panged in her chest, mixed feelings of sadness and heartache with disappointment

then anger. " She .. left ?! " you blurted, your eyes filled with anger.

 

Daeyung looked at his frantic noona ,  " Noona..." you then grabbed his hand and took a cab home even if it was

a 20 minutes walk.

* Home.. i need to check her room.. *

You rushed to open the door and placed Daeyung on the sofa, " stay here ! "

you ran to step mom's room, its the second time you've been there, the first time was when step-omma

was sick and you kinda took care of her, but after knowing how step-omma was like, you hadnt gone in there again.

 

You burst open the door and open the cupboard, empty. you then turned to the drawers,

opening them as well, empty. * She left! She freaking left us ! Coming back ? No way she's

ever coming back.. what am i supose to do ?! * you raged in your mind.

you eyes began teary, it seemed a hundred kilograms of weight is dropped on your shoulders,

feeling the burden to take care of Daeyung, alone.

 

" Daeyung ah.. ~ " you sat next to him, " Wae noona? Wae you so sad.. did omma do something.. ? "

Daeyung asked innocently looking at you.

" Daeyung ahh, omma... is not really your real omma.. " you started. * he has to know anyways*

" Eh noona what are you saying, i only have one omma, and its.. omma.." he answered with a confuse

look.

" Ani.. that omma, is a bad omma, she's not real, our real omma, is somewhere out there.. "

you pointed out the window.

" And we will find her okay? " you  then hugged him ,

Daeyung frowned and hugged back " arasso noona.. ."

 

The next day, you send Daeyung to his childcare place, " Ajumma.. omma has left us.. "

" Awww Kooyungie.. " she hugged you and caressed your hair.

" Kwenchanna ? " she looked at your face.

" ani its fine.. she is bad anyways, its just i dont know about Daeyung.. his still young, and i have to support him soon.."

you began to tear.

" Aww look here's.. " Ajumma was fidling her pocket for something, but you stopped her,

" Ani.. its not the money, its.. " you paused.

" I understand.. i cant help much but you can drop Daeyung anytime here, im willing to take

care of him for you okay? " ajumma assured. You nodded and smile, " gomawo ajumma."

you hugged her tightly and bid goodbye.

 

You walked down the empty street , frowning, * i need a job.. * you went to the

streets of myeongsong hoping to find a partime job. One notice caught her eye,

' Part time cleaner wanted ' you quickly went in to find the owner of the store.

 

" When can you start? " the owner smiled.

" How about now ! Here let me. " Kooyung grabbed the tray she was holding, the owner, a young lady , smiled.

You worked for about 4 hours, before going back home.

You hopped out, and stretched, * working is tiring.. * 

" Kooyung.. gomawo, i guess, your hired." the owner smiled. 

" oh gomawo ajumma! " you bowed 90degrees smiling.

 

" School is starting.. should i still go to school..or. " you pout. " ah molla..."

suddenly your phone rang. " Yeoboseyo~ " you answered.

" Kooyung ah~ where are you ? " Zelo asked cheerfully in the phone.

" Oh working..oops." she cupped . * .. he doesnt know.. *

" Eh ?! working what for ?! " Zelo asked,

" ehh aniya i was trying to do homework ~ " you lied.

" Tell me Kooyung ah, what happen.." Zelo sounded serious which made you alittle nervous.

" uhhh Zelo ah.. meet me alright ? at Ajumma's i need to pick Daeyung up anyways." you then put down.

 

" Oh no.. " she stared up in the evening sky, " what have i done.. omma where are you.. "

you walked sleepily to Ajumma's.

 

" Kooyung ! " Zelo waved from afar, he then skateboard towards you. You just smiled.

" Wae.. what happen ? " he searched your face for an answer.

you sighed, " Omma.. she left us.. "

" EH ?! omma. ahh.. ohno.." he gasped, " Kwenchanna? " he held your arm.

" i just..." you hugged him, feeling his warmth you calm down,

he was shocked but understood and caressed your back.

 

" Ahh.. stay at my place." Zelo blurted, he then realised what he said and rub his neck awkwardly.

" HUH?" you broke of the hug .

" I mean.. you and Daeyung move in with me, you wont have enough to pay for the house bills.. " Zelo

then said, * his true.. but.. staying with..him ?! *

 

" But.. " you was cut off  " no buts, just move in okay ? " Zelo grabbed your wrist.

You looked down at his hands on your wrist then drawing up to his eyes, " Zelo ah..." your voice

touched by you gesture. Zelo shook his head, " I should help my best friend in need.." he smiled and hugged you.

You chuckled, " nae..gomawo Zelo gomawo.."

" Noona ! Omo hyung wae you two hugging? " Daeyung greeted asking.

" EH?! " Zelo realised that he was still hugging you and blushed. You too blushed and cleared your throat.

" Daeyung ah.. we will stay at Zelo's place from now okay? " you bend to Daeyung's height

and held his two shoulders.

" Oh?! Jinjja noona? Zelo hyunggie house ! YAYYY ! " he put his two hands in the air.

Zelo chuckled and carried him, " You excited? "

" NAEE!!!" Daeyung bellowed.You and Zelo laughed.

 

You then went to pack everything, after an hour, you had finished packing.

You locked the door, and held the key, " Should i sell this house.. i dont know if she will come back.."

you mumbled. You knew step omma will not come back.

Zelo looked at you, " give it to Ajumma..when you need it just go to her okay" he said.

You looked at him and nodded with a smile. After giving Ajumma the house keys, they headed to Zelo's house.

 

" We need to cab there.." Zelo said while hailing a cab, he stuck his hands out , and so did Daeyung

who was still being carried by him.

" Omo look at this couple.. and their cute baby.." two passerby ladies whispered, Zelo and you

eyes widened, Zelo suddenly coughed and you turned away blushing. * couple mwo?! andwae...*

" hehe joke.." you uttered , and he fake a laugh, he began to blush too.

You all got in the cab and headed to Zelo's apartment.

 

" Are you living alone..? " you turned to Zelo, Daeyung fell asleep in her arms.

" Yeahh.. but sometimes but my neighbour comes into the house.. " he confessed awkwardly.

" eh neighbour? ..what you mean.. " you raised an eyebrow.

" Uhmm.. my neighbours are my friends, so sometimes they just walked into my house

like as if its theirs.. you know guys.." he revealed.

" ohh.. okay.." you still confuse at what he meant.

 

They reached a small studio apartment building, after paying the cab, you carried the sleeping

Daeyung and Zelo helped you with the bags.

They entered the apartment, " wow.." you blurted.

" Eh its kinda small though.." Zelo slightly blushed.

" Ani it looks cosy.." you glanced around the neat room, * wow neat for a guy's house..*

The living room was small and there was only two rooms.

" Uhmm.. you kinda need to sleep in with me.. " Zelo revealed shyly.

" EH?! " you blurted softly, " I only have two rooms, the other is kinda messy with stuffs.." he revealed.

 

You blinked at him with a derped face, " uhmm okay.." you then followed Zelo to his room,

lucky it was big enough for the three of them, you lay Daeyung down on the bed and removed his

jacket. Daeyung stirred but slept back again.

" You and Daeyung sleep on the bed, i'll sleep on the couch..tomorrow i can clean up the second

room for you two. " he said as he slowly place the bags on the floor, hoping not to wake Daeyung up.

 

You smiled at his gesture, " Zelo ah, kamsahanida, jinjja.."

" Aniya i said i will help you right ? " he smiled back.

You nodded, " I'll change .." you then headed to the bathroom to do so.

Zelo sat on the bed where Daeyung is, * Kooyung, i will take care of you two.. i will *

You changed into a loose shirt and yoga pants, Zelo had also changed to his sleeping clothes.

" Kooyung.." Zelo said, you was drying her hair infront of a stading fan.

" hmm? " you replied. " You dont have to work.. i kinda have money.. and i can take care of

you guys.. so dont worry okay ? " Zelo spoke.

" eh? Zelo ah i cant do that.." you answered.

" Ani.. as in i have more then enough money so i can support you both.. as ermm.." he started.

" No i cant..no matter how rich you are i cant okay Zelo.." you turn to him with a serious face.

" Ermmm Kooyung because im .. an idol.. well going to be one.. " he revealed.

" EHH ?! M-m-morago ? " you stopped blowing your hair and stared at him with wide eyes. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________