Togetherness

Bunny Romance

You and Daeyung watched BAP's stage from the tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NMk83aiW9Q

The first song was Burn it up , you were laughing at how curly was Zelo's hair, " wow they overdid it ." you chuckle.

" Hyunggie's hair is like ramen! " Daeyung laughed.

" i know right! " you laughed as well hugging him.

 

There was a short break for them to change and get ready for the next song, 2 minutes later, BAP was back out.

The next song ,Warrior made you open your mouth so wide that flies could enter.

It was so hot and awesome, the chereography, vocals ,everything blew you away.

You didnt know Zelo could dance so cool like that.

" Hyunggie is so cool! "  Daeyung exclaimed.

" yeah he sure is ~ " you smlied , * that kid is really cool ~ *

 

After the performance you and Daeyung clapped excitedly, " yay!!!" Daeyung screamed happily,

" haha shh Daeyung people outside might think we've gone nuts " you gave a peck on his chubby cheeks.

" Hyunggg!" Daeyung ran towards BAP as they entered the dressing room.

" whoo! " BAP cheered for their first debut stage, they had a  good reaction from the fans and they were estatic.

" it was daebak! " Daehyun clapped, " yeah the fans were singing along! wow!" Youngjae nodded in agreement.

The stylists then entered to packed everything.

 

Zelo sat beside you , " how was it ? " he was smiling, but he was sweating all over, you noticed and giggled and took

a tissure from inside your bag and wiped off his sweat, he was stunned at first then smiled all the way.

" it was..awesome! " you put two thumbs up grinning.

" aww ~ " Zelo chuckled.

Manager kang entered the room with a glass of sparkling juice,

" cheers for the newly rookie group thats going to dominate the world, BAP! " he poured glasses for everyone

and cheered.

" ah hyung why didnt u bring wine" Himchan teased, 

" ya Kim Himchan for your info there are minors here ~ " manager Kang nodded towards you and Zelo.

You chuckled, " thanks manager-nim ~" you smiled as you took the glass from him.

" TO BAP who will conquer the world ~ !" all of you said and clinged your glasses together.

" whoo! We are idols now! " Jongup who was surprisingly quiet shouted.

Everyone was stunned for a second or two then lauhghed.

" HAHA uri Jongup ah ~ " Bang ruffled his hair.

 

" Im treating you all dinner tonight! " manager Kang spoke aloud.

" WOAHHH~!!! " BAP exclaimed.

" since when our manager is sooo kind aye" Himchan wiggled his eyebrows.

" huh? c'mon im your manager, plus Kooyung and Daeyung-shi is here ~ " he smiled at you and Daeyung.

" gomawo ~" you smiled back.

 

All of you soon packed up and left MBC, you had to ride in another car with Daeyung and manager Kang since

the fans were surrounding BAP's van, theres no way you could enter without a scandal on your tail.

 

" see ya ~ " Zelo gave you a peck on your cheek saying while he jogged to catch up with BAP who's outside

the building already.

 

__________________________________________________________________________