Blue coral icecream

Bunny Romance

You opened the door to TS, a security guard eyed you suspiciously but you bowed and headed up.

" this place is huge.." you whispered, the lift door open and a number of doors greeted you.

*omg...*

you decided to called Zelo, just then a door opened,  a figure stood out and turned around.

" Junhong!" you ran and hugged him, he laughed.

" My bunny! " he hugged you tighter. 

 

 

 

" Woah Zelo your hair is blue?! anyways My umma is back ! She's alive! " you squealed.

" what?!" Zelo raised an eyebrow, shocked.

You chuckled and continued hugging you, he was utterly confused, " Kooyung whats going on? where is she?" 

" shes at the hospital.. she had surgery." you stated.

You and Zelo went into the practice room, BAP was inside practicing, 

" Kooyung! " Jongup greeted, you bowed at them.

" wah she really is maknae's girlfriend~ " Himchan teased.

" hyung~ " Zelo smiled and pecked your cheek.

" Zelo.. you've gotta meet her.." you turned to Zelo saying,

" meet who? " Daehyun asked , " my umma!"  you smiled brightly.

" umma?" Daehyun confused, " i found her..." your eyes became watery, 

" omo Kooyung.." Zelo turned to you wiping off the tear.

" lets go! " you pulled his wrist, " see you guys later! " you waved back to BAP.

" woah ~ ah hyung see you! " Zelo waved back to his hyungs, who stood there stunned.

 

Reaching the hospital, you opened the door excitedly, " umma! " you called.

"noona!! Zelo hyung!" Daeyung run towards you and Zelo.

" Nae Kooyung ah? omo who is this ? " umma stared at the tall boy behind you.

" its Zelo umma" Zelo bowed " annyeonghaeseyo Junhong imnida~ Zelo is my nickname" he smiled.

" ahh Junhong-shi " umma nodded with a smile, she turned to me and made a 'this-boy-is-good' face.

" umma ~ " you blushed.

" go.." umma smiled. " huh?"  you were stunned.

" go.. on your date~ i've seen him so go ~ " umma laughed.

You blushed even more, " nae ajumma ~ " Zelo bowed and pulled you away.

 

You looked at Zelo and hugged him, " gomawo Junhong~ " you buried your face into his chest, feeling his heart beat.

" aniya Kooyung ah , you found her, thats what matters right? " Zelo pecked on your lips sweetly.

" come lets go get some icecream ~ " he held your hand and kissed it gently 

 

" what flavour you want? " he asked, you scanned the counter top at the array of flavours, all sorts of funky colors

and wierd exotic looking flavours.

" blue coral icecream, it reminds me of your hair... " you chuckled.

He chuckled too wrapping his arms aorund you, " arasso~ "

_______________________________________________________________________