I hope this is the last

Bunny Romance

 

A/N:ITS IN 'YOU' FORMAT NOW

 

It was 4 days since the day that they went to the park.

You  were in your  room reading a book, you took a glanced at the clock ' 9:01PM 

 

Suddenly there was a knock on your balcony window, it made you flinched alittle. 

*what the..* you thought opening the balcony window.

 

Zelo was in your backyard waving.

" Bwoh ya.." you mumbled with a smile and waved back.

 

Zelo then showed you a small bouquet of daisies.

Your eyes widened, he then climbed to your balcony, it was on the second floor, you were shocked

how fast he climbed it.

 

" For you ! " he grinned.

" W-whats this for? " you took the flowers and smelt it, a smile formed on your face. *he remembers...aww*

" Its our aniversary for being friends for six years ! " he smiled shyly.

" Bwoh you even rembered that? Ah.. i didnt get you anything.." you blushed slightly.

" Aniya its alright " he chuckled with a smile showing his cute dimple. 

 

Just then your little brother, five year old Daeyung , came in.

" Noona .. can i sleep .. oh! Hyunggie ! " he beamed at Zelo.

" Daeyung annyeong ! " Zelo ruffled his hair.

Daeyung then turned to you, " Nonna.. step mom's back.. " he yawned saying.

You nodded understandingly and patted on her bed.

Daeyung climbed in and you patted him to sleep quietly. You sighed.

 

" Is he alright? " Zelo asked , looking at the sleepy face of Daeyung's.

" Yeah .. he'll get use to it .. " you answered. Zelo nodded.

 

" I just hope one day.. me and Daeyung will find our real mom soon..

living with step mom is bad for Daeyungie.. " you admitted.

 

" Daeyung is still young , he'll soon understand. " Zelo reassured you with a smile. 

You smiled at his response. " gomawo Zelo ah~ " 

 

After  putting Daeyung to sleep, Zelo went to leave.

" Sleep well.." Zelo smiled, you nodded and waved. " I will, you too .."

 

 

Morning soon came,

you  looked over at Daeyung who is still sleeping quietly.

A smile formed on your face as you peck his cheek and headed downstairs.

You took a deep breath and went into the living room.

 

Step mom was gone, there was a bottle of beer on the floor.

You rolled her eyes, picked it up and threw it away.

You decided to  make breakfast and then go to wake Daeyung up.

 

" Daeyung ah go change.. " you asked and clean up breakfast after feeding him.

Daeyung nodded and ran up.

 

You both reached Daeyung caretaker's house.

" Noona annyeong! " Daeyung waved with a bright smile plastered on his face.

" Dae .. annyeong! Behave well ! " you waved back and smiled.

 

" Ajumma komawo ~ " you  thanked the caretaker ajumma Kim.

" No worries, bring him here anytime, " she smiled.

 

After sending Daeyung off, you decided to take a slow walk home. The weather was perfect for an outing though.

Just then you received a text from Zelo.

 

" Yunggie~~ Free? Meet me later at Ranch~~ keke ! " was his text.

 

You smiled , " Yunggie? JInjja.. Arasso ~ "

 

You jogged home to grab a jacket and headed out to meet Zelo at a horse riding ranch near Incheon's park.

You spotted Zelo and walk over.

 

" Oh your here! Accompany me please.. " Zelo said with a pleading face.

" Wae.. who forced you here? " you asked confused ,

raising an eyebrow, you then noticed his skateboard. * a skateboard! *

 

" Aehhh..hehh.." he smiled sheepishly.

" Oh who's this? " a voice said.

You turned to see a muscular guy , brown hair and small eyes. He even has a tattoo.

pic.twitter.com/inNDcBz0

 

" Hyung ! err.. its my date ! Kooyung-shi ! " Zelo grinned at him.

" Z-ze.." however you were interrupted by Zelo's hand waving in your face. You just smiled at the other guy.

" Lets go ! " Zelo waved to his hyung and grabbed your wrist.

 

" What was that? " you made a face, but you felt all wierd in your tummy. * he called me his date..why am i feeling..*

" I err.. dont want to ride horses..with that hyung " Zelo smiled sheepishly.

 

" and you dragged me out just to save you? hmph." you made a clown face. * i thought..*

" hey your my friend right? c/mon lets go to the skatepark  ! " Zelo grinned widely. You stared at him for a while

and nodded. 

 

The skatepark was filled with many guys skating , doing cool tricks and everything.

* wow.. * you thought. It was your first time being in a skate park anyways.

Zelo grabbed his skateboard and started riding and jumping.

" Woah.." your eyes widened as you saw what he did, a 180 degree flip.

" When did u learn how to do that? " you asked ,honestly impressed.

 

" A year ago..? wae ?" he continued riding around and around you.

" Just i never see you skate .." you revealed. * did he lie to me..*

 

" Watch this. " he grinned .

You were utterly surprised by his ollies and slides, you clapped with a smile. 

 

" Teach me ! " you grinned excitedly.

He was a little taken back by your words but nodded, " i'll teach you how to ride it first..."

 

He then helped you get onto the skateboard , and held your wrist as you tried to 'paddle' the board.

" This is hard.. I've no sense of balance. " you said almost tripping over.

 

" Here hold me.. " he was infront of you on the skateboard as well while you were standing both legs at the back.

You placed your hands on his shoulders while he 'paddled' a distance.

Somehow it wasnt very stable and Zelo kept leaning to the side making you almost falling over.

 

He then manuvoed your hands to his waist, you realised where your hands were and blushed.

* oh my god...*

" Thats better. " he mumbled, a smile formed on his face.

He then started paddling all the way to your house.

 

You got off the skateboard saying , " thanks Jello." you blushed alittle.

Zelo rubbed the back of his neck , " Welcome... er..see you then. " he said shyly and skated away.

 

You then entered the house.

* what was that... * you thought still remembering your hands on his waist, you leaned on the door. 

A smile crept up your face but you shook your head staring at your toes.

*am i falling in love...?* you smack your head.

" andwae Kooyung andwae..."

 

Zelo then began to skate back, he stopped and looked back at your door.

* Im starting to fall for you.. am i ? * he thought.

 

*     *     *     *     *     *      *

A/N: Hehe will update on prob on the last day of exams, 10/11 may >< "

Mian hae ! ^^

Anyways sub and comment please? -bows-

 

This is hilarious. BAP watching ?! LOL

 

Of