beginning.

You are the only exception.

Your POV:

It was a beautiful morning, with the bird chirping. You know it's gonna be a lovely day. You quickly jumped out off your bed. You have a quick shower then dress up in casual clothes.

You run downstair to the kitchen and makes breakfast for your family.

Well you still have a mother but your father already separate from your mother last year. You have two brothers and a little sister make you are the eldest one.

'Oh well, spaghetti oglio maybe enough to persuade my mum'. You smile as you serve it on the kitchen's table.

After a few minutes, you text your best friend.

Meet me at the train station in half an hour. Be quick okay?

SENT

You smile then you see your mother walking down the stair.

'Umma, today I want to go the mall because I wanna do a video shoot about the competition I told you last two weeks. Can I go?'

Your mother look at you then she keeps quiet as she continue walking to the kitchen.

Then she see the breakfast on the kitchen table then looks at you.

"Fine but not if you are alone." She said then start to eat the breakfast.

"Yes, I'll bring Ha Feez to accompany me. He has finish his homework last night." You nods and point at him.

"Okay you may go but come home once you done." said your mother.

"Alright." You smile as you drag along your brother. He and you really gettting along together in the family. Because you shared everything with him, your love problem, school everything.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________