My life.

You are the only exception.

Your POV:

The bell rings. You let out a sigh as a sign of relief. 'Finally, school is over! Oh my, today is my last Biology paper. My high school is over.' You smiles happily as you walk out from the examination hall.

' Ah this evening, I want to have nap as long as I could. Haha I never knew time flies so fast.' You wandering as you walk home.

"Oh I had left my laptop for too long." You grins while taking off your school uniform and throw it into laundry's basket.

"I shall have a bath first then I'll be online" You talking to yourself while giggles.

 

After a few minutes, you took a hot shower then you turn on your laptop. 'Oh Ji Young, your noti are out of your expectation'.

Then, you saw something is interesting in You-tube as you watch Taeyang's Wedding Dress MV.

 

Touch Korea Tour?

Just by sending video show your talent and ...

'Oh my goodness, I shall be participate in it. This is my chance! Actually second chances. After I did for KBS's competition, yeah it was really fierce. Anyway, I really want to go to Korea. Ah, I wish for my family to be supportive. Looks like I'm the only one in this house who like all Kpop things unlike my neighbour. At least she got a brother and sister that have same interest. Even her mother knows all about Kpop from A to Z.'

You sigh again. 'How am I gonna do this video? I don't have any idea about this'

You try to think about it again and again until one day that change your determination.

'Oh my goodness, her brother already joined the competition! Alright that's it. I have to join this.'