....

You are the only exception.

( So you want to see the video? There :) )
                                                    

 

 


                                           

 

After you enter your mother's room, you see her sleeping safe and soundly. Her calm face makes your heart sanks and tears start to fall down by itself.

You quickly wipe your tears to hide your sadness from her to see you in such this condition, still in your casual clothes and your pale face with teary eyes. 

' I want umma to be healthy. I must show to her that I'm strong.' You whisper in your heart.

As you lay down your sleeping little sister on the couch in the room, you grab a chair to sits beside your mother's bed.

You hold her hand. Her face telling you that she's suffering tons of problem yet she don't want to share the burden she had with anyone. Let her feels it alone.

That fact stabbing your heart. If only by now you could do something to help her.

'Oh I have finish my high school right? Maybe I could do some part time job so that I could afford my mother's medicine' You said in nods.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day morning, you quickly get up and make breakfast because your mother still in the hospital. Then you wake your brothers up then you set off to nearby grocery shop to buy newspaper for today.

After a long walk, you stop at nearby bus stop while flip through the newspaper.

'Oh there a few interesting jobs that I can do. Babysitting, it's wages about RM 800 per month including my meal and transport, Or if I wanna try working in the cinema, I have to go for an interview first. Well, the wages is not bad at all. My friends recommend me to work in Mc Donald. If I'm hardworking during my work for a month, I could get RM 1000 plus.' You wandering while waiting for the bus.

You tilt head up to the sky,  seems like it's going to be raining. Luckily, you're sitting in a bus stop.

'What time is it now?' You mumble as you watch your wrist's watch. 'Oh it's already 12 P.M. I should be going home to cook lunch and some for umma.'

Then, the bus arrive and you quickly get inside the bus because it's already raining heavily.

Suddenly, you bumped into someone. He fall down with your newspaper wet on the ground.

" Oh my, I'm sorry. Uncle, are you alright?" You helped him to get up.

"Omo, I'm fine-- oh your newspaper already wet. I'm so sorry." He said after stands up properly and you drag him to under the bus stop.

"Oh you just said omo? Which country are you from uncle? That word seems familiar to me." You said in curious.

"Oh mia- ah sorry. I'm Park Jin Young. Well, from my name you can tell I'm from South Korea. You know where is South Korea?" He ask you while take off his shade.

"Yes, I know because I love Kpop song everything about them well." You let out a small laugh.

"Oh really? Glad to hear that. Oh actually I was lost with my crew. They told me to get a bus to reach KLCC. You know where is that place? I can't reach my crew through calls because of it's raining and line is not so clear." He said asking help from you.

"Ah sure, I know how to get there." You said in happy to help him.

"Ah gamsahamnida." He bow.

" Ah yea." You smiles to him.

"Oh your newspaper just now. I saw the job's section was at the in front. You're searching for jobs?" He ask while waiting for bus to KL.

"Ah yes, I was just finished my high school so I though of working part-time to gain some money." You said.

"Oh that's interesting. Well, I'm being here in Malaysia with some of our crew are planning to do a reality show here. Just in planning. Not officially yet so I was wondering around to see this place, is it suitable and comfortable while we're filming here." He said.

About a few minutes later, bus arrive and both of you get inside.