the video shoot.

You are the only exception.

still Your POV:

The mall is crowded with all type of people. The one with family, there are one with friends and some with their lover.

"Okay dee, let's start first with Korean cuisine shall we?" You said to your bestfriend, dee as you walk towards food junction on the 3rd floor.

"Yah sis, shouldn't we go shoot for the designer shop first?" Your brother said while he was adjusting the camera that we are going to use for the video shoot.

"Uhm, let's go eat first then we will go the Garden Mall okay? Both of you agree with me?" You ask them and they nods.

"Good then. Oh we are here. So--" You want to continue but the waiteress there greet you.

"Annyeong haseyo! We have ddeobukki, bibimbap, kimchi fried rice anything that is Korean cuisine, we all have it here." She continue after a slightly bow.

"Oh? Yea. Ah, I would to order ddeobukki?" You said with smile and look at your bestfriend, dee.

"Oh me too." She said then pay the order and left the counter.

After finish eating the meal, you and your brother start to discuss how to shoot the video, from what shop to start first, from what angle.

Within a few minutes, you reach at the Garden Mall. People is crowded as usual eventhough there are most branded shop there.

"Okay we shall start with this classy Louis Vuitton shop then there and there." You said as you point to the shop around there.

The video shoot only takes a few hours with the help of management of the mall.

'Thank god' You whisper in disbelief. By late noon, you were on the way back to home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unfortunately when you come home, your mother is sick and you have to drive her to the hospital.

'Oh god, please don't be serious this time.' You said in your heart. Your little sister already fall asleep on your lap while your brother is still waiting in front of your mother's emergency room anxiously.

The clock ticking. It's already 2 A.M and you are still not sleepy. 'Umma, please. Be strong.' Again you cried in your heart.

The door swiftly open and the doctor came out.

"Don't worry your mother is safe. Just now she fainted because of she hasn't her medication well. Right now, she is resting. You can go inside now. Poor your little sister." said the doctor and left you with your brother quickly gets inside your mother's room.

 

So, you guys wanna see the video that already the girl did? It's quite interesting to me. I don't know you guys opinion but to me, it's quite good.