This Is All I Want

Teentop Oneshots

"YAH, ___ ______-shi" he called you out from the oppsite bustop while you are waiting for the bus. "oh, CHANGJO, ANNYEONG" you shouted.

"where are you going??" he asked.

"i'm helping my mother to buy some food" you replied.

"i'm coming with you!!" he said as he run across the road then he suddenly fall down while he just walked out of the road, "oh, are you okay??" you asked him as you grabbed his hand and pulled him to the chair there to sit.

"can you still walk??" you asked.

"i think so" he tried to start walking again but his right leg is bleeding.

"ouch" he scream in pain.

"i think i will have to take you to the hospital for checkup" you said as you and him took a cab to the hospital.

At the hospital

His arm were on your shoulder, "doctor doctor" you shouted. The nurse took a wheelchair for him to sit and bring him to the medical room to stop the bleeding.

Few mins the doctor told him "what happen to your leg??", "he just now fell down onto the floor while running across the road" you told him everything you saw.

"what?? young man, what is your name??, you are still young, you cannot just run across the road like that, if not you will have an accident" the doctor explained to him.

"sorry doctor, i will look out for that, my name is choi jong hyun but my another name is changjo" he apologized. "okay, just help him to stop the bleeding and bandage it" the doctor told the nurse what to do.

"doctor, will be it serious??" he asked.

"it's okay, just a scratch only, if you everyday change the bandage, it will recover" the doctor said. "okay" he said. After bandaging his legs, you push the wheelchair out of the medical room and sit outside to wait for his name to called out.

"Mr Choi Jong Hyun" the nurse called out his name, you help him to pay the fees and take the medicine and the bandage. "wait, i think you should take the crutches" the nurse said and he use the crutches to walked.

Suddenly your mother called you, "yah, _____!!! why you buy the foods so long??" she shouted.

"mianhae, omma!!! my friend, changjo just fell down, i bring him to the hospital for checkup" you told her.

"oh, is he okay?" she asked.

"i think so" you think.

"nevermind i will buy the food my ownself" she said.

"mian, omma" you apologized. Then you brought him back home to his house, and took a cab to his home. "is your parents at home??" you asked him.

"nope, they got honeymoon!!! i have a noona but she is married now!!! so only me living in the house" he told you.

After entering his house, you hold his hand and sit on the sofa. "are you hungry??" you asked him. "nope, i just ate at home cup noodles before coming out" he said.

"cup noodles??" you said. "wait, i call outside food" you called but suddenly changjo called you "_____-ah, i really not hungry now" he said.

"you not hungry, i am hungry" you answer him.

"then nevermind, lets eat the cup noodles you got" you went to the kitchen and look for it, you took out open the cover, put the soup power in, and pour hot water in, and take to the living room and you start eating it.

While you were eating, he looked at you, but you saw him looking at you and you can concentrate eating "YAH, you keep looking at me, i can't concentrate it." you shouted at him. While you were mad at him, he started to do something cute to you "buing buing", "aegyo" you pinched his cheeks.

1 month later, changjo's right leg has recovered, so he decided to sing and dance a song for you, for all you take care of him in his house. He called your phone and asked you over.

You came to his house, and enter his door. "why you call me over??" you asked.

"I am so bored, i am always alone" he replied.

"ok, so what do you want to do today??" you asked.

" wait for me here" he went in to his room to prepare.

Few mins later, he came out from his bedroom wearing a cute suit, tiger suit. You saw him and said "omo, tiger suit!!!! cute!!!!!", he took out the radio and starting playing a cute song, you looked at him so seriously until you wanted to dance with him, you dance with him for about 2hours, 2hours aready, you and him getting tired and lay down onto the floor. "_____, let take photo" he asked you.

"let me rest for awhile" you said. The suddenly you aready fallen asleep on the floor, while you were sleeping, changjo was still awake looking at his iphone, he saw you sleeping soundly and decided to take a photo with you while you were still sleeping.

But then you turned to left side continue sleeping, he was facing you, he looked at you and said "you look so cute while sleeping that i wanted to kissed you", you didn't hear it still continues to sleep, later you moved forward abit to him, his heartbeat were bouncing, and started to kiss your lips quickly.

You woke up suddenly, because you saw him just kiss your lips, and just stay there not moving anywhere, 1min later, the two of you started to looked at eachother and smiled.

Then he took out his iphone and type "I LOVE YOU"  with a heart shape and show it to you, you saw it and then you replied back to him the same words and you kissed him back.