Just The Way You Are

Teentop Oneshots

You and chunji are friends in school, hang out together, eat together, but some of your classmates had a crush on him, you didn't get jealous, only him not jealousing but following you all along. Because he had been crush on you since you came to the school, but he didn't confess to you. 

In the school

"yah,_____ give it back to me" he said while you were running taking his things. "then company me to shopping then i will give you back" you told him. "araso!!!" he answered and you gave him back his things.

"Class, today we are going for a trip to a farm" the teacher said. "woohoo" all the students said execpt you and chunji. "pack up your stuff, we will meet at the school gate there in 1 hour time" the teacher said. "1hour time??" a girl said.

"you all can do whatever you want before going to the farm" the teacher said as she walked out of the classroom. Your classmates start to pack up stuff and went for eating but you and chunji wanted to go out to eat before coming back to school.

"lets go out and eat" you said as you grabbed his hand and run to the school gate and went to the oppsite food stall to eat. But the girls saw you and him running to the oppsite of the food stall and they get angry. 

After finishing eating, you and him came back to school but the students were standing there waiting for the teaching to come, the two of you also get ready to stand in lines.

The teacher came in time, you all got on the bus, the girls get an empty his for him "chunji, seat with me" a girl said. "no, sit with me" another said. "i am sorry, i'm sitting with her" he grabbed your hand to the end of the empty seats there.

"ok class, the bus is moving, so please sit down" the teacher said. While the bus is moving, chunji took out his iphone and earphone and start to listen music, you are seeing the outside view, then suddenly he helped you put on his earphone on one side of your ears, you were shocked then you start to listen with him.

Then the two of you started to fall asleep aready, but then a girl just came towards the two of you, saw you two were sleeping together, his head were on your shoulder.

"AHHHH!!!!" a girl standing in-front of the two of you suddenly scream, "what's going on here??" the teacher came while the two of you suddenly woke up saw the teacher.

"what's going on here, minji??" she asked one of your classmates. "ehhh, nothing" she said. "minji, go sit back to your seat please" she asked. "nae" minji replied. 

After 2 hours of riding, the bus has reached to the farm, you all quickly get off the bus. "class, this is the farm!!! as you all can see alot of animals here" the teacher introduce the farm as you all walked.

But the two of you weren't listening to the teacher at the back just chatting, in 2 hours of introducting the farm, the teacher wanted to have a break "ok class, let us take a 10mins break first" the teacher said. 

In the break time, you and chunji decided to have a walk around the farm alone. "oh oh, _____-ah, there is an elephant" he shouted. "yah yah!!!" you replied. You wanted to touch the elephant long nose, but is too far away, then suddenly chunji grabbed your hand to stretched and touch the elephant, you were suprised but then you suddenly going to trip onto the, chunji saw you and grabbed your waist tightly. "oh, thx chunji!!!" you said. but then you heard teacher calling the two of you "_____-ah, chunji-ah, where are you two??", the two of you didn't want to go back and ran quickly. 

After 20mins, the farm became quietly, you and chunji walked to the entrance, walked out of the farm. "omo, i think is aready afternoon!! i have to go home now because i am busy helping taking care of my nephew" you told him.

"can i send you home??" he asked you.

"okay sure" you said.

You and him took a bus because your house need to take bus to reach your house. Before reaching to your house, you and him were playing while walking, suddenly he wanted to say something to you before you go in "_____, wait!!!!" he called you, this is his last chance to confess to you.

He ran to you but you turned back and look at him, he bang on you, you suddenly trip on the floor, and he also trip on the floor but he trip onto you, your back body was facing the floor, he front body was onto you, and suddenly he accidentally touched your lips first then he let go abit then kissed your lips, you and him were shocked at that time, and get up quickly, stand there for about 5mins, after that the two of you started to get like fall in love with eachother, and  he start to hugged you first "i had been love with you since you came" he told you everything.

You eyes were widened, "i didn't know that long" you hugged him also, in the end. You bring him as your boyfriend back to your house to introduce him to your family.