Sick Love

Teentop Oneshots

You have a caring boyfriend, LJoe also known as ByungHun. You are working in a clothes shop. After your work, he picked you up and brought you lunch for you. You and him found an empty seat to sit down quietly. And you started to eat lunch, you were too hungry aready until your mouth is messy, he saw your mouth is messy and took out a piece of tissue paper, and helped you to wiped your mouth gently.

"thanks jagiya!!!" you said. "don't call me that, call me oppa since i'm one year older than you" he said. "thanks oppa" you said twice again.

After eating, you and your boyfriend decided to have a walk, "oppa, are you hungry??" you asked him. "i'm not hungry, i just eat aready" he said. But his stomach was grounding because he was saving money to buy something special for you.

Flashback of LJoe's Special Gift For You (POV)

Before the fourth day, I was looking for something special for her, but i don't know what, so i decided to went out to look for it.

Then i recevied a call from my girlfriend, and i answer it "oh, _____-ah", "oppa, what are you doing now??", she asked me, "erm....... i was at home, watching tv" i lied to her.

"but how come your background sounded like you were outside??" she asked me.

"erm......actually i was outside but i......i........" he continues. "oppa, are you okay??" she asked me.

"yah, i'm fine" i replied to her then suddenly i saw something cool, i went into the shop, "OMG, this is good" i saw an expensive necklace. 

"excuse me, miss!!!" i asked the assistant girl.

"yes, sir, how may i help you??" she asked.

"may i have a look at this necklace??" i asked her.

"yes sure" she took out the necklace and let me to have a look, but once i look it, i saw the price is very expensive. I decided to returned back, and then i walked out the shop "hmm.......from today onwards i am going to save money to buy for that necklace".

End Of Flashback

"oppa oppa" you called him out, he was in a dazed. "yes??" he asked.

"what are you thinking about??" you asked him. "erm.....nothing" he replied.

"oppa, where are we going now??" you asked him. "not sure yet" he said.

Then suddenly, he got stomache, he wanted to go to the restroom, "wait for me here, i need to go to the restroom" he said as he ran to the restroom quickly. "okay sure" you waited him quietly.

After 1hour later, you were still waiting for him, you swing your two legs. Then you saw him walking out from the restroom. "Lets go" he said while he press his stomach softly. 

Few mins later, while you and your boyfriend were walking along the street, he got stomache again, wanted to go to the restroom, "______, i need to go to the restroom for awhile" he said.

"oppa, are you okay?? you looks like sick to me" you asked him.

"i'm fine, i just stomache, maybe i yesterday eat the food got something wrong" he lied to you as he ran and look for the restroom, finally he found it and went in.

You thought of something, "is something wrong with oppa??" you asked.

After he came out, he walked back to you, "oppa, let's find a seat to sit down first." you said as the two of you were looking for an empty seat, but while you and him was walking, he suddenly fainted down, you were so anxious "OPPA OPPA!!!!" you called him. "someone, please help him" you shouted out for help.

Then a man came, "what's happen to him??" he asked you, "my boyfriend just fainted down" you told him. "there is a hospital nearby, i will carry him there" he carried your boyfriend to the hospital quickly.

After reaching there, the nurse saw your boyfriend was carried by a man. "Come, put him down here" the nurse said. The man put him down onto the bed.

"thanks" you said. "miss, what is happening to him??" the nurse asked you.

"i don't know, just now he fainted, ahh.......he got a stomache, always went to the restroom and also he say that yesterday he eat the food got something wrong with it" you told the nurse everything while you were so anxious and shrivering, "save him please" you said, "miss miss, calm down" she said as she tapped your shoulder.

"bring him to the medical room" the nurse told to the another nurse.

After he has checkup, the doctor just came in, and he woke up suddenly but the doctor wants to have a chat with you first "miss, i think your boyfriend fainted because of he didn't eat for about 3 days aready, that is why he is fainted" the doctor told you everything.

"are you sure??" you asked him.

"yes" the doctor said again.

"thanks, doctor" you said as you went back to the room.

"where am i??" he asked you.

"oppa, can i ask you a question??" you asked him.

"of course" he replied.

"did you eat yesterday??" you asked him.

"yes, i did eat" he lied.

Then suddenly you heard his stomach was grounding, "wait here" you said. You went out to buy some food for him to eat. You came back in few mins.

"i brought you some food, porridge" you took out the porridge for him.

"wait, i forgot to ask you something!!!!!" you asked him again.

"okay okay, i tell you everything" he told you everything again.

(Sorry, going to write the flashback again, but is the same, so i don't write)

"oppa, you are saving money for the necklace for me??" you asked him.

"yes" he told you.

"i found an expensive necklace, but i have not enough money" he said.

"oppa, you no need to buy too expensive necklace for me" you told him.

"but why??" he asked you.

"because i don't want anything, but there is a present i always wanted" you said.

"what present do you want??" he asked you.

"i want you, you are my present, oppa" you told him and hugged him.

"really??" he asked you.

"yup, i just don't want anything happen to you" you replied.

"oh i forgot, you are starving aready" you get a bowl and scoop some porridge for him. "feed me!!!!" he asked you to feed him, and you feed him.

1week later, he just discharged from the hospital, he wanted to meet you out, but before that he decided to went to the jewelry shop to buy a non-expensive necklace, "excuse me, can a have a look at this??" he asked the salesgirl. "sure" she took out the jewelry, "hmm........ahh, i will take it" he saw the price is quite not expensive and brought it.

        

"hmm....... where is ljoe oppa, he were supposed to meet me here" you said.

Then you saw him running towards you, "sorry, ____!!!! i was late" he apologized. "where were you just now??" you asked him.

Then suddenly his hand was holding something, and put infront of your face. "omo, a necklace!!!! wait......" you conitnues. "erm......i brought this from the jewelry shop but is non-expensive jewelry." he told you about the necklace.

"but the necklace is so beautiful" you said. "let me put on for you" he put the necklace on your neck. "thanks oppa" you hugged him tightly.