Sweet September

Teentop Oneshots

today month is september, and is saturday, you were on a movie with niel, he was sitting beside you holding your arm tightly because you brought a scary movie for him.

"noona, why do i have to watch this??" he asked as you starts to eat the popcorn.

"you scared??" you looked at him who is started to shriver aready. "then just lean against me if you are scared"

"nae noona" he slowly lean against on your shoulder.

then later the movie is started aready, the screen shows out where a scary face with a scary music. you looked at the screen so seriously until you felt someone hide behind you.

"OMG" you was aready like to watch it then you saw niel was hiding behind you, dare not look at the screen.

After 1 and the half an hour, the movie just ended, niel wanted to go to te restroom "noona, I need to go restroom for awhile"                                

"araso, go quickly, come back quickly" you told him "I should not brought a scary movie for him, is too scary aready"

After he came out, you saw him all sweating aready, so you opened your bag and took out a piece of tissue and wipe his forehead and neck off the sweat.

"noona, I want to buy something" he asked as looking at the jacket nearby the stall

"what is it?" you said while he pull you into the stall. "jacket?? You want to buy?"

"nae, wait for me here, I want to try it" he looked around and pick a white jacket and went into the ftting room.

After changing, he came out "noona, is this look nice?"

"wait..... change into this" you just saw a white mixed with black color jacket and took it to give him to change it.

"araso" he went back to change. After he change , he came out 

"hmm...... this look nice to you, it fits you" you said "let's take this one"

"oh really, okay" 

then you pay the jacket for him. after buying, you and niel went for a walk in the park before going home.

"WOOHOO" niel scream loudly as you were walking abit further him, then suddenly he saw a fountain, people were playing with the water, but then suddenly he wanted to start splashing water onto you.

"yah, you splash me!!!!" you saw him splashing you aready "now is my turn to splash you" you went between the water and start to splash him too.

the two of you were splashing to eachother so happyily until whole body got wet. 

"noona, wait here for awhile" he went to ask a teenage girl to help him something.

then later you heard the music started aready "is that Going Crazy by teentop??" he came but he ask the girl to replay again.

once the music had replayed, you and him started to dance 'Going Crazy' in the middle of the water, the people around was looking at the two of you dancing. after the song finished, you and niel sat down on the floor to rest under the sun to dry yourself up.

later then while you were laying down facing the sun, niel was staring at you but you didn't noticed it because your eyes were closing because of the sun, then he started to get close to you, but at time your eyes suddenly open, saw him beside you

"niel-ahh, what are you doing??"

"erm......nothing" he quickly move abit away from you but you grabbed him into your hands and hugged him.

but then as you let go of him, he suddenly kissed you and then ran away, "YAH" you were chasing him in the middle of the water

after that, you and niel ended up still chasing........