I Am Still Right Here With You

Teentop Oneshots

You(Kim _______) and CAP have been dating about 3 months aready. But your friend, eunhee didn't know that you have a boyfriend, you kept this secret since you start dating with him aready. You are one year younger than him.

"oppa oppa, i'm hungry let's go eat" you said. "araso" he said as you and him walking to the hawker center. "hmm what shall we eat today??" he asked. "hmm.......this one, this one and that one" you told him. "so many??" he asked.

"yup, i'm so hungry" you said. "araso" he agrees as he help you to ordered yours first then his. Then you and him walked to the nearest empty seat and sat down. "wait, oppa before we start eating, i want bobo" you asked for a kiss.

Then suddenly while he wanted to start to kiss your cheeks, but your friend, eunhee just saw you and walked towards you, you didn't notice her. "annyeong" she tapped on your shoulder.

"oh, eunhee ahh, you scared me" you were surprised. "who is he??" she asked you. "erm.......my brother" you lied to her. "brother?? i think is your boyfriend, because i far away just saw he wanted to kissed you" she said.

"YAH......why did you peek??" you asked her. "oh, wait.....when did you had boyfriend?? yesterday you say you didn't had a boyfriend" she asked.

"opps, mianhae eunhee" you apologized to her but CAP started to glared at you. "sorry oppa" you apologized. "we had been dating about 3 months aready" you told her.

"3 months?? so fast" she was shocked. Then you and him started to eat. "YAH, stop staring at me" you said. "araso, i'm leaving now" she walked away.

After finished eating, you and him started to go walked outside, "oppa oppa, piggyback me" you asked. "piggyback you here??" he asked.

"yes yes piggyback me" you said as you hopped onto his back and started to walked. You hold onto him tighty as you maybe going to fall down.

"oppa, are you tired??"  you asked him. "nope, i am not tired at all" he answered. "your legs are getting tired aready!!! put me down first!!!" you said as he put you down first. 

"let's continue walked" you said. "okay sure" he replied. later then you suddenly wanted to go to the toilet because you had a very bad stomache "oppa, wait for me outside here, i need to go restroom for awhile", "araso, come back quickly"

while you were in the restroom, you started talking to yourself "ashi, why always this time i had a stomache??", after you had your stomache done, you walked back to outside where cap is waiting for you, but when you walked outside, he was not there "where did oppa gone to??", so you took out your iphone and call him, but as you was getting to call him, someone was watching you and started to stole your iphone and ran away, "YAH, GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!!!" you scold the thief and chased them too.

"OPPAAAAAA OPPAAAAAA!!!!!!" you called cap very loudly. but he didn't hear, then you called again "OPPAAAA OPPAAAA"

then he hear you from where he was, and quickly ran to you. but you ran away to fast aready, he didn't saw you, as you were still chasing them, few mins later, you got lost distance from the thief, you don't know where they gone to, so you decided to ran back to the mall outside.

"oppa....." you cried out and hugged him. "what happen?? you just now call me so loudly" he asked.

"where did you go just now??"

"i just went to the restroom and look for you" 

"my iphone has been stole.....ahhhhh" you cried out very very loudly.

"what?? where?? how come??" he asked.

"just now i was going to call you but then someone from behind me stole it" you said. "i want to take it back, my only phone" you want to chased them back, but as you ran, he followed you and stopped you "calm down", he make you stand properly.

"i will buy you a new phone"

"no, that phone is my father buy it for me, and got family photos in it, i can't buy a new one" you told him but then you suddenly ran away because you want to find the thief who stole your phone.

"come, where did the thief go???" he grabbed your hand and run. "i don't know i lost him aready"

few hours of running, you and him getting tired aready, "oppa, i can't run anymore, i'm tired"

"you say you want to get it back"

"yup, but i'm really tired!!! i think let's find him tomorrow" 

"araso araso"

then later he saw you getting tired and start to piggyback you again "oppa, i thought you are tired also"

"aniyo, let me piggyback you" he squat down abit and you jump onto his back, and start walking back to your house.

"oppa, tomorrow we sure to get back my phone, promise??" you asked him as you are starting to fall asleep.

"yes i promise" he replied but he saw you sleping aready. 

"oppa, don't leave me alone" you said it softly as he heard you.

"i'm still here, i won't leave you alone" he answered.