Annoying Librarian

Annoying Librarian

You and Chanyeol were hanging out with your big group. There were 16 members. They were dubbed as EXO for being extremely strange people. There were two sub groups, EXO-M and EXO-K. Everyone was minding their own business. EXO-M was the group full of male lovers. Luhan and Sehun was an item. Xiumin and Chen were another. Suho and Lay was also a couple. Why weren’t there any complaints? Well, they were the kinkgas of the school and after all they were pretty hot. EXO-K was the ‘straight’ group that consisted of you and Chanyeol, Tao and Katsumi – a half Japanese and half Korean girl who used to be a transfer student. Kris and his girl, Sapphire was also in the group and finally. Baekhyun and Miyoung (an average female who caught Baekhyun’s heart) were the last two couple.

EXO-M was in their special area and was doing… Whatever they were doing. You shivered lightly when an extremely disturbing imaged crossed your mind. Chanyeol noticed this so he took off his jacket and wrapped it around your shoulders. You blinked in confusing while looking up at him. “You were shivering so I thought you were cold,” he grinned. “I don’t want my future wife getting sick now, do I?” You felt touched at his concern and smiled shyly before pecking him on the cheeks. You intertwined your fingers with his and gently tugged it. “Oppa, let’s go~” you urged, “I don’t want to fail my next exam!” You jumped out from your seat, dragging Chanyeol along. You didn’t notice the light blush on his cheeks but you could feel the heat on your cheeks as you dragged him. The other three couples waved goodbye as they watch you and Chanyeol head towards the library.

“Oppaaa! Teach me how to do physics!” you whined loudly. The librarian poked out her head out from her desk to angrily shush you. You nodded before looking away and whispering in a low harsh voice. “Why don’t you shush and do your work instead of looking up guys you’ll never have?!” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at your statement before trying to muffle his laughter by covering his mouth. You puffed your cheeks and pouted before playfully punching his arm. “O-ow!” he cried. He clutched his injured arm and gave you a pouting look. You unknowingly fell for his trick and soothingly rubbed his arm. “Mianhae oppa,” you apologised sincerely. Chanyeol smiled widely before poking you gently in the forehead. “Pabo, I’m not that weak that your punches would hurt me,” he teased. You blinked at him several times before pouting again. You looked away while crossing your arms angrily in the process. You felt a tap on your shoulder so you turned around to see Chanyeol doing his aegyo face. Your face slowly melted away and you sighed. “I can’t say mad at you, can I?” she smiled lovingly. His face brightened up and hugged you tightly. “Alright, since you forgive me. I’ll help you in physics.” You climbed out of his grasp and tried your best to listen to what he was explaining. But you couldn’t concentrate because of a certain feeling. The feeling of other females drilling holes into the back of your head with their eyes. Oh how they yearned to be in your place right that moment; acting all lovey dovey with one of the kingkas in school. Shaking your head lightly, you listened intently listened on every word that your partner said.

“Yah! (f/n), are you paying attention?” Chanyeol questioned. You shook your head slightly to help you wake up from the drowsiness that was beginning to slip in. He sighed as he set the text book back down. “You haven’t been listening to me at all, isn’t that right?” You grinned nervously before nodding softly. “I can’t help it! I hate physics and its boring!” you whined.
“One, yes you can help it. Two, make it fun… If it’s possible, and three. Why did you even pick physics if you hate it?” he questioned with a raised eyebrow. You looked away with a small blush creeping onto your face. You softly mumbled your answer which caused him to strain his ear. “Huh?”
“It’s only because you’re in that class…” you mumbled louder. He grinned ear to ear before chuckling softly.
“Fine then, that’s okay. What were you doing instead of listening to my awesome explanation?” he asked cockily. Your face darkened and you looked down at your lap. There was no way you were going to say that you were daydreaming and staring at his facial features. “I-I, I was thinking of some ideas to type up for my next fanfic?” you lied nervously. He gave you a heart-stopping smirk which caused you to gape for a few seconds. “Oh really? Are you sure you weren’t looking at this handsome face that belongs to no one other than your boyfriend?” he winked. Your face darkened even further and you raised your hand to cover your face. “I was correct wasn’t I?” You removed your hands and pouted cutely.
“Oppa! Stop teasing meeeeee!” you cried loudly. Before Chanyeol could retort the librarian walked over with her hands on her heaps and a big scowl plastered on her face. Her face softened at the sight of your boyfriend. “Ah, good evening Chanyeol,” she smiled. Her voice was low and seductive but it had no effect on him. He nodded his head in acknowledgement at the librarian. Her smiled turned into a scowl when she realised her seducing didn’t work. “(l/n) (f/n), your voice is too loud and because I have warned you earlier, you are to be forced out of the library for today,” she strictly and harshly commanded. Shrugging, you were about to leave when you felt an arm slipping around your waist. You looked up to see your boyfriend looking at the librarian with a dangerous look in his eyes. “O-oppa?” you nervously whispered.
“I’m sorry, Miss Kim. But I do not like the tone of voice you are speaking to my dear girlfriend here,” he growled softly. “Please, do not use that tone with her ever again.” He emphasized on the word girlfriend, making sure that everyone else knew you who you belonged to. Miss Kim quickly nodded and scurried away swiftly. Both of you walked out of the library. Chanyeol had removed his arm from your waist and had intertwined them with your fingers. You glanced at him once again only to see him staring at you with nothing but love in his eyes. You smiled shyly and pecking him on the lips. You removed your lips from his and gave him a tight hug. He was slightly surprised but a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. He wrapped his arms around your waist, returning the hug. “Thank you, Chanyeol-oppa,” you whispered lovingly.
“Anything for my jagiya,” he replied. He softly kissed you on the forehead. You smiled before breaking the hug and slipping into class after giving him one last peck on the lips. For the rest of the day, you kept on fondling with the jacket your lover gave you which brought a bright smile on your lips. Chanyeol had a small smirk tugging on his lips as he sat back in class. He didn’t pay attention to what the teacher was saying. There was only one thing that was in his mind.

You.