no.1 and no.2

I'll live my way...

"waaah.. this is... so awkward." i accidentally said outloud. "Excuse us, sorry for interupting. This is yor new classmate which came abit late. I hope you get along with each other." he said and then he went out. Leaving me alone at the door. PERFECT. Now I stand out. "please come in and since you're late, why dont you introduce yourself?" said the subject teacher. I actually hate introductions like these. So embarrassing~~~ (>///<)

"annyeong haseyo. My name is Jung Daehyun. I transferred here from U.K so if there are any misunderstandings, I apologise. Well then, please take care of me from now on~" I said and bowed infront of the whole class. There were no response. It was very awkward. Everyone was listening and focused. This class.... is weird. Deffinitely weird.

"everyone heard that right? his name is Jung Daehyun. Now, please sit down at your seat." said the teacher. I looked around and saw that there were three empty seats in the front row. I guess one of them is mine. "seonsaengnim~ which one is my seat?" i asked him wondering which table is mine. "I dont really know but seating arrangements are from the highest result from the entrance exam to the lowest"

"lets see~~~ jung daehyun~ jung daehyun~ jung dae- .. your name is Jung Daehyun right?" he asked with a surprised face. "Yeap. J-U-N-G-D-A-E-H-Y-U-N" I replied to him. "you are seat 1. The highest marks this school has ever had!" he said out loud. This will deffinitely... be annoying. "I'll just go to my seat." i said and sat down. So that means the ones next to me are no.2 and no.3. Its kind of funny how the top 3 are late. I'm late and the other two are somewhere else.

*BAM!* a sound was heard from the door. It seems that someone had bumped onto the door. A clutz eyy? The door opened and someone came in. Maybe no.2 or no.3? "chwisunghaeyo (I'm sorry)! I got lost.." she said to the teacher with a face full of sorries. The teacher looked at the both of us and sighed. "ok.. please introduce yourself" the teacher said again. "ah, My name is Cho Haerin! I'm half korean and half british so if there are any misunderstandings, I'm sorry! (>.<) " she said and bowed. "please take a seat" the teacher said again.

"where's my seat?" she asked after examining the class. "another one eyy?" the teacher said after looking at me. " yeap! deffinitely the same species. That empty seat over there next to the boy is your seat. Both of you were late today and who know where no.3 is" said the teacher. She looked at me and I just smiled. She smiled back and sat next to me. "you're 1st place? hee~ smart eyy~? you do look like a nerd" she said. A NERD? I only open the book once a week. I got annoyed so I opened the book. "so how much did you use to get 1st place?" she said in english with those annoyingly evil eyes. Money huh? well, I suppose some do use money to get here. But like hell am I an idiot.

"seonsaengnim~~ can Cho Haerin and I go to the lockers? both of us forgot to take something~" I said to the teacher which also means 'let me get ot of this classroom and talk with this '. "what do yo need to get?" asked the teacher. "something VERY important" I said. "what are you-" Cho Haerin couldn't finish her sentance becuase I dragged her out of the class. Everyone was whispering to each other as we got out. Maybe they re talking abut us?

"Hey! Where are you taking me??" She said annoyingly in english.

to be continued...