Lets talk.

I'll live my way...

"hey! what are you doing?!" yelled cho haerin. "hmm~~~ lets see~ you said that I look like a nerd when I dont open the book much. You said that I used money to get no.1. What kind of idiot do you think I am?" I said it to her in english. Since she loves insulting me in english, I'll do just that. "what? You understood what I said??" she said surprisingly. "I just came back from London. How would you expect me to talk there without knowing english?" I said as I dragged her.

"ugh... sorry okay? You seemed like the idiot who got 1st place at my old school before. He was no.1 but he didn't get it because of his scores. Me, the no.2 always get looked down upon so I got pissed by it. You looked like an idiot with money in your hands so I assumed you were." well, she seemed to feel sorry now. "anyways, where are you dragging me???" she asked me angrily. Such a grumpy women I tell you. "the cafe near here. I got hungry... I didnt have time to eat breakfast and lunch time is still hours away" "what?!" she yelled again. "why'd you bring me with you then??" she asked again. "because you were pissing me off and then I was too hungry and I cant eat alone"

"You're weird. You're seriously weird." she said again and again. I stopped and sighed. "ofcourse. the gate. I forgot about that..." I muttered when I stood infront of the huge gate. which is closed. "Hey, so what are you going to do?" asked the puzzled cho haerin. "nothing else but climb it. right?" I looked at her and she seemed surprised. She's probably thinking 'how the hell do we climb a gate??' but well, thats only natural for a girl. "ok, since we're gonna climb it... lets go and find a tree" she said. Wait. How come she's not saying that its impossible??? "hey, whats wrong?? you said you were hungry right?" she said after walking a few steps infront of me.

"hey, theres a tree behind you" she said as she pointed at the tree. "oh, yeah. lets go" I said as I walked over there. I climbed the tree until I reached the top of the gate. "hey, Cho Haerin. Can you do it?" i asked, worried if she's too 'fragile' for this. "yeap. no probs. I'm good at climbing so its ok" she said with this confident smile. "oh really~~~ well, I'll see you on the other side of the gate then" I gave a smirk and jumped down. "Hey!" she yelled from the top of the gate. "Whats up?" "I.... I... even though I can climb... I'm bad at getting down" She said to me, looking pretty scared~ Well, she is abit 'fragile' after all~ "ok, jump down and I'll catch you" I said while opening up my arms getting ready to catch her. "are you sure???" she asked. "yeap yeap! now jump!" I said and then she really did jump. I caught her and realized that she's not that heavy. Her hair is also pretty silky. Her eyes are big and her lips are pinkish. Wait. what am I talking about??? I put her down and turned around... Why did I think like that???

to be contiued...