Bad first day..

I'll live my way...

1st April,

Another normal day.. the only difference is that today I'm entering highschool. It's the start of my annoying part of life, highschool life. You might be wondering, "who is this person thats talking right now". Well, its me.. Jung Daehyun.

Right now, I'm on the train on the way to school. I just arrived here yesterday from London and I'll be going to a Private Boarding School here in Korea. Oh, and for your information I'm actually late.. and on the firstday too.. Just because of jetlag.. I couldn't get up early today and the hotel where i stayed was also far away from school. *sigh* Its because of the selfishness of my parents... They just had to pick that hotel.. saying that it has a large karaoke room and that they'd karaoke all night... *heavy sigh* Well, atleast I'll be able to live by myself in the dorms.

Oh! The train stopped! This is where I'll be off. I walked out of the usually crowded train and glanced at my watch and I'm deffinitely sure that I'm late. I gave up on going as fast as I could so I just took my time. From the train station to school, it takes about 10-15 minutes from the normal route, so I'll be taking the short cut through the park which will only take around 5-10 minutes.

While walking through the park, I saw a guy wearing the same uniform as me. I don't think I'm the only one who's late. That guy was lying down on the bench so I took a look and turns out that he's asleep. The first day of school and already skipping school, huh? well, I'm in a mood to tease someone right now so, I went near him and hey, he's sleeping so soundly. Makes me want to more. I took out a marker pen and drew a mustache on his face, but don't worry. It's not permenant.

I still felt that I need to annoy him. So I took a fluffy pen that my mom gave me and tickled him. I wanted him to wake up and roll down from the bench but he didn't move at all. I gave up and thought that maybe he was tired. I know I am. Flying from London to South Korea is really tiring. In addition to that, my parents we talking to each other like newly-wed... It was so embarrassing. I tried to sleep on the plane but I couldnt... *sigh*

I continued walking and arrived at the school gate. Which was closed.How am i supposed to go in? I dont know. I tried to find another way in but everywhere it's closed. Looks like i can't get through. The only way is... up. But first.. I glanced to the left, right and all around me but no one was there. I was relieved so I just jumped over the gate. "one, two and~~ JUMP!" I said before jumping up the gate. "and now jump down.. but if i jump down from here, the impact will tire me up.. I guess I'll just go down from a tree.

While walking on the gate, I found a tree so I climbed down and I think I stepped onto something. What in the world did I stepped on? I looked and it was cat food. Not good. The cat cant eat this anymore.. so I guess I'll just leave some of my luch. "hope this will do! mianhae~" I said as I put it down.

"Hey you! What are you doing there?" shouted someone from behind. a teacher... GREAT! I got busted on the first day. I stood up and went to the teacher. "so, what were you doing there? huh?! skipping on the first day?" he said to me with his grumpy face. "oh, seonsaengnim,  actually.. I'm lost" I said a simple excuse, hoping hed believe it. But seriously. I think I'm lost. "lost? are you a first year?" "yeah. I'm in 1-S." As he heard me say that, he was surprised. "c-c-c-c-c-class 1-S???" he asked suddenly. I wonder why~~~ hmm.... heh, I dont care anymore. As long as I'm out of trouble. "then come with me. I'll show you your classroom." he said as he showed me the way.

"seonsaengnim, where are we going?" i asked while following him. "class 1-S" he said. Its so tiring... why is it so far away and whats with him? He's been so quiet. "whats your name?" seonsaengnim asked. "Jung Daehyun" "you're korean right? whats up with your hair?" "I just came back from London. I died it when I was there" "well, theres no regulation about dying yor hair so Its ok." "then whats your name seonsaengnim?" "me?" he said with surprise. "yes, you." "you can call me Yuu- seonsaengnim." and then.. Its quiet again. "oh, we're here. Allow me to introduce myself again. My name is Yuu Jaeseok and I'm your homeroom teacher. I welcome you to class 1-S" he said as he opened the door. "waaah... this class is..."

 

to be continued......