Chapter 3

In your eyes

 

Luhan was on his way home. He drove really fast, he likes it when the winds blow through his hair, it makes him relax. However, it couldn’t make him feel comfortable at that time, he was mad at himself for making Yoona mad at him.

“Luhan ah, what have you done. Now, she’s made at you” Luhan sighed. But in the other hand he thought “But her lips are really good taste, so soft”, this made him smile again. Suddenly he remembered about being slapped on the face and he started to feel the pain.

“Ouch!” he touched his face when he look at it in the mirror. “I can’t believe she is that strong. Look at my used-to-be gorgeous face”. He could see the fingers’ prints on his face, red and hot.

“Oh!” Luhan shouted again. “I forgot to return her shirt.” He looked at the shirt, he thought, beside this is a shirt for girl, honestly it is cute and really fit with him. While he was imagining how cute Yoona is when she wears this shirt and chuckling a little bit, he already reached his house.

Luhan lives in a big apartment, but the thing is there is nobody here except Luhan. That’s why he takes girls home with him everyday. (I guess)

“Home sweet home” he sighed. Luhan decided to take a shower. When he took the shirt off, he could smell a scent, really light but so warm and sweet. He guessed that’s Yoona’s. He put the clothes on his bed.

-----------[Luhan took a shower, imagine yourself #$&$@&%#^%]--------

Luhan got out of the bathroom, he intended to wear his clothes. But somehow, he came to the bed, took up Yoona’s shirt. He could smell her scent again, so comfortable, he lifted the shirt nearer to his face and then felt it with his skin.

“You are so sick Luhan ah” he murmured but then smiled to himself. He quickly got the shirt and a pants on and went to bed.

----------------------------------------------

“Yawns!!!” Luhan woke up with a smile on the face. He never had such a deep sleep like this before, especially no nightmare. He thought it might be thanks to Yoona’s shirt (or Yoona’s scent).

“Happy Tuesday!” he quickly prepared to go to work.

----------------------------------------------

Luhan entered the building with a smile on, he said “good morning” to everyone he met, but in respond he just got surprised faces with awkward “good morning”. Everyone was surprised with a kind, happy boss instead of their normal cold-face one.

“Ting!!!” the elevator reached the 11th floor where Luhan’s office is placed.

“Hey Yoona!” Luhan waved his hands right the time he saw her talking excitedly with some fellows. But she turned cold right after that.

“Good morning everyone!” he said, the officers quickly replied and came back to their work.

“Good morning boss!” Yoona was still mad at him about the things happened the previous day, which made Luhan feel a little fall in the emotion.

“I’m sorry about last night” he said regretly.

“Not accepted” she turned her face away. Although Yoona was mad, she couldn’t talk without pouting, it’s inborn with her. Luhan’s eyes had catched that very seconds and his never-end-obsession was raising up again. But this time it’s worse, Luhan started to pout non-stop, the thing he has never done before, Luhan thought he was sick, he had got the Yoona-pout-disease.

“But it’s really great” Luhan had made a big mistake. He just wanted to change the topic but he made it worse. Yoona looked at him with angriness.

“What’s wrong with your mouth?” Yoona had noticed that.

“I don’t know” Luhan felt so embarassed about this freaking weird disease, he quickly covered his mouth with hand and then ran to his room.

It took Luhan almost 15 minutes to get back to normal. In that 15 minutes he had to do the breath, self-talking or even bunch his face to stop the pouts but the point was he just kept thinking about Yoona’s pouts. Finally, he got out of that by thinking about his ex girlfriends, who were dumbed by their disgusting pouts.

Luhan sat on his chair. He suddenly felt ashamed again. He just remembered his office was glass, which mean Yoona, the person was sitting out there and pretending writing to cut off the laugh, had seen everything.

-------[Flashback 15 minutes]--------

“What’s wrong with your mouth?” Yoona had noticed that.

“I don’t know” Luhan felt so embarassed about this freaking weird disease, he quickly covered his mouth with hand and then ran to his room.

“What’s with those lips? His mouth just kept pouting” Yoona wondered and then smiled to herself “It’s really cute!”

“But I’m still mad with you Luhan ah” she suddenly remembered about the kiss last night “Oh, my first kiss. It’s not for you. It’s….”

“Luhan’s lips, freezed!!!” Yoona heard Luhan’s voice from the room and she saw Luhan was standing with his bask against the glass door. Luhan lifted his hands up and down following his breath in and out.

“Luhan ah, you catched a bad disease”

“Abradacabra, freezed lips”

“OH~”

“(^*(%&(%()&*)*(^&*%*&(%*&()^&&*%” ß chinese

Yoona couldn’t understand what her boss was doing. At first, she worried that Luhan had catched a weird disease for real but then she couldn’t stop but laugh to death like watching a comedy show.

“Ouch!!!” Luhan bunched his face, it’s really hurt but the lips were still pouting. “Oh! That’s hurt” Yoona commented excitedly, she thought it’s the time to check on her boss. But Luhan had turned back to normal and got to his seat. Yoona pretended to writing  something and tried her best to hold the laugh in, her body was shaking because of it.

--------[End Flashback]-----------

“I look like a nerd because of you Yoona and your lips too” Luhan sighed, he couldn’t understand himself since the previous day.

“kkkk..Uhm…Boss” Yoona voice echoed from the telephone.

*push the button*

“What? Yoona” Luhan asked, he could hear her chuckle.

*push the button*

“You forgive me?” Luhan said hopefully

“No! Mr. Kim is coming”

A old gentlemen entered Luhan’s office “Hello Mr. Lu” he intended to shake hand with Luhan but Luhan even didn’t care about him.

*push the button*

“Why not?”

“You do that with no permission”

“Mr Luhan” the man echoed

*push the button*

“I didn’t want to do that”

“But you did” Yoona’s voice was louder.

“Mr Luhan” the man echoed again, louder

*push the button*

“It’s just….”

“Boss!”

“let me talk. It’s just because of your cuteness and your pouts. They pushed me out of the line” Yoona blushed a little bit since these compliments. But her kiss is more important, it’s for…

*push the button*

“so you forgive me?” Luhan asked again, not hopefully

“No, it’s… ” replied Yoona, Luhan sighed

*push the button*

“Come back to your work!” Luhan got angry back to Yoona. This was the first time Luhan apologize to someone and it’s the first time his sorry was objected also. But he totally didn’t want to be objected, he thought it touched his pride, ( just his thought, inside he wanted Yoona not to be mad at him anymore).

*Message*

From: Luhan              To: Beakhyun

“Meet me at my office”

From: Beakhyun        To: Luhan     

“I’ll be right there hyung”

Beakhyun was practicing in the building so it just took him almost 5 minutes to get to Luhan’s office.

--------------------------------------

“Hello noona”

“Oh, Beakhyun what are you doing here?” asked Yoona.

“I’m practicing and Luhan hyung called me here” Beakhyun said, Yoona just gave him a mysterious glance. Her eyes followed Beakhyun until her eyes met the ones that made her come back to the portfolios that she was working on.

“Hey hyung, why did you come home so early last night?” Beakhyun noticed the hand print on Luhan’s face “ what’s wrong with you? Who hit you like that?”

“Yoona” Luhan sighed

“She’s so dead” Beakhyun murmured, he understands his hyung, Luhan won’t forgive for anyone who hit him. Beakhyun asked, “But why?”

“I kissed her… but with no intention” Luhan said “and she is mad with me now”

“You are so dead” Beakhyun couldn’t believe in his ears. “She is a person easily to forgive people but with the one who steal her first kiss, no way”

“Why? She hasn’t had any boyfriends?”

“Many, she was a hot girl at school then but she never kissed any of them, peck on the cheek is the most”

“Why?” Luhan had a lot of why questions in his head about this Yoona girl.

“She wants to keep her first kiss for her first real love, he is in US now.” Beakhyun continued with his story.

“Uhm…” Luhan just sighed but say nothing. He felt like there was a big hole just appeared in his chest, it held his breath, made him hard to breathe.

“Oh, I have a idea. You can ask her out for eating. Food is her forever love.” Beakhyun said with the excitement “Once, I made her mad at me a whole week for making her Bambi bear broken. I had to spend a lot that time”

“But she won’t go out with me” Luhan felt a little happier

“Uhm, just make a welcome newbie party for her and invite everybody. She must go”

Luhan and Beakhyun went out of the office.

“Hey everyone.” Luhan shouted “We gonna make a welcome party for miss Yoona at my place this Saturday. Everyone is invited.”

There was a sound mess at that time. Yoona at Beakhyun looked at each other. Yoona gave Beakhyun an anyidea-glance but Beakhyun give her an i-gonna-protect-you-noona-but-why-did-you-hit-him-he-will-revenge-for-the-hit glance…

TBC....