Chapter 2

In your eyes

Luhan is the only son of one of the richest family in China. The money is much enough for him to live his whole life without doing anything. However, with his strong character, Luhan decided to go to Korea to build his own career. He opened a entertainment company some months ago… Besides that, nothing is known about him.

----------------------------------------

Luhan is now on his luxury car, with a really hot girl next to him. This girl is the 1st 2nd 3rd … god-knowth girl friend of Luhan in Korea. He placed his arm on her shoulders, used his hand to touch her hair.

“Where we go now?” Luhan talked with his y tone

“Uhm… I’m hungry. I know a really good foodstore” Don’t know why but Luhan really hate aegyo, especially this girl’s.

----------------------------------------

“OK this is the place” Luhan sighed, his car was parking before the window of the store.

“Oppa, the store is closed~” the girl continued with her aegyo, with a higher level. “Calm down Luhan” Luhan talked to himself.

“Oppa~! Do something~, I want to eat~” this reached Luhan’s stand.

“Enough!!!” Luhan shouted “I can’t stand your ing aegyo anymore, get out of my sight Sunny”

The Sunny girl intended to say something but when she saw Luhan’s expression, she bursted into tears and got out of the car.

Luhan got out of his car to take some breath and cool his angriness.

“So I’m alone tonight.” Luhan sighed to his self

Suddenly,   

*Water dropped sound*

One second before that’s a perfect, precious Luhan, one second later that’s a not-have-word-to-describe Luhan with wet hair, wet shirt and smelled like wine.

“HEYYYYY!!!” Luhan shouted, wondering where hell was that wine came from. He looked up and saw…

----------------------------------------

“BOSS!!!” “Luhan hyung!!!” Yoona and Beakhyun shouted in union, not believe that her boss, his close hyung was got wet, standing before them with angry face, by their fault. They were speechless and started to wait the other to talk first. Luhan was really angry at first but when he saw the guilty faces of his latest secretary and his closest dongsaeng, he was not anymore.

“So who want to state first?” Luhan tried to talk severely.

“I’m sorry hyung… it’s …it’s …. It’s Yoona noona’s fault” Beakhyun murmured. Yoona gave him a you-are-a-betrayer look. “I gonna help Mr. and Mrs. Im” Beakhyun quickly escaped from the death glance.

“Hmm… Miss Im Yoona, my secrectary, you have something to tell to your boss, the one you made to become like this?” Luhan asked, deepened every single word

“I’m… I’m…” Yoona started to play with playing with her fingers.

“I’m WHAT?” Luhan pretended to be angry. She was really scared of him.

“I… I will quit my job” she looked him with her wet, doe eyes, talking with pouting mouth. Yoona often pouts when she talks. This natural aegyo somehow melted Luhan.

“Who… who tell you to quit your job” Luhan felt quite embarassed

“Jinja?”

“Give me a shirt, I don’t want to get cold” his face was burning

----------------------------------------

“This is your room?” Luhan asked

“Yeah! How is it?” said Yoona, excitedly

“It’s a mess. A BIG mess” Luhan joked

“I had better not to ask” She pouted, which made him melt again.

“It’s beautiful ok?” Luhan can’t believe that he was obsessed with Yoona’s pout, an obsessive aegyo.

Yoona laughed, “Here take this. You seem not match with my father’s shirt so it’s mine”

“You don’t have anymore shirt beside this” Luhan spoke, unbelievable voice

“I think it’s cute and really fit with you” Yoona pouted again

“Whatever~” he sighed “Why don’t you go out for me to change my shirt. You want to see my body” he asked evilly

“Ptssss…. I don’t think you have something to look at” Yoona laughed loudly and then went out.

Luhan took of his shirt,

“Keke.. Your body look even like baby than Beakhyun’s” Yoona smirked

“Heyyy you…” Luhan covered his body with his hand, Yoona laughed and then ran away for real.

----------------------------------------

Mr. and Mrs. Im had sat in their seats when Yoona and Luhan came, Beakhyun has gone to take some glasses.

“So you are Yoona’s boss?” asked Mr. Im

“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Im” Luhan bowed “I’m Luhan, Yoona’s boss”   

“How pleasure! Stay and have meal with us” Mrs. Im said, she chuckled with Luhan’s outfit “It’s really fit with you”

“Dae” he sighed. The rest laughed out made his face turn into a big tomato.

“Oh, how do you know Beakhyun?” Yoona asked, suddenly

“I’m a trainee at his company” Beakhyun came to the terrace with some glasses in his hands.

Through the meal, Luhan with the angriness about the body-thing, he just kept scanning Beakhyun from head to toes, from toes to head, which made Beakhyun really embarassed. Beakhyun tried to eat as fast as he could.

“I’m done. Yoona noona, I’m buying some tokbokki.”

“Yay!!! Beakhyun jjang~” Yoona did some cute aegyo. Luhan (don’t know why) felt jealous and gave poor Beakhyun the last death glance.

----------------------------------------

After the meal,

“You don’t want to help me with these?” Yoona asked, pointing the after-meal mess.

“No. I’m guest” Luhan shook his head. He was standing at the balcony and viewed the city.

“I even didn’t invite you”

“Still no”

“Help me~”

Luhan didn’t mind to look at Yoona from the beginning, but when he did, he did at the very right moment

“OK” sighed Luhan, he want to escape from that cute-to-death pout.

----------------------------------------

“Kitchen is already here. I’m exhausted” Yoona put the dish on her hand onto the table. “It’s not really hard, huh?” Yoona chuckled to Luhan, the one brought the rest dishes, glasses, bla,bla… Luhan was just angry with his self for obsessing with that pout. *sighed*

“Yoona noona! Tokbokki is here” Beakhyun’s back. 

“Yay Baekhyun you're the best” Yoona peeked Baekhyun's cheek. Luhan felt jealous all over again.

“You want me to help?”

“nah~ I have this 'guess' help me here” Yoona giggled, Luhan looked at Baekhyun with don't-you-dare-to-stay. Poor Baekhyun couldn't understand what wrong with his favorite hyung, of course, even Luhan couldn't understand himself.

Yoona and Luhan was washing the dished together. It's becoming more boring, Luhan didn't want to talk, he tried to keep his normal, not getting obsessed or something.

“Hey! You want some?” Yoona gave an tokbokki in front of Luhan's face while chewing a mouth full of tokbokki.

“No I don't really like korean food.” there was some sauce on Yoona's lips that made Luhan start to look at her lips, the thing that he really wanted to avoid.

“What kind of korean are you?” Yoona was surprised

“I'm chinese” Luhan said without look at Yoona's face but her obsessive lips.

“Really? I have wondered before. You look not really korean...” Yoona just kept talking about her love for china, Luhan kept 'studying' about Yoona's lips. It's like a curse on Luhan, he couldn't keep his eyes out of that. The way she chewed while talking, the way she pouted when she kept the tokbokki between her lips before chewing it, look like she kissed the tokbokki. Luhan wondered how he felt when he kiss that lips, he had kissed a lot of girls but he never got the true feelings.

Yoona was talking about Jacky Chan and his film, she loves the fun in his film, when she put another tokbokki into . Luhan didn't know what to do, he couldn't stop himself but.... 1 second....2 second... 3 second... He already kissed her, for more reality, he just touched lightly on her lips and got the tokbokki from her. Yoona was freezing, Luhan was blushing after tasting those obsessive lips

“This tokbokki is not bad” Luhan tried to change the topic, he still felt the heat on his cheek.

Suddenly, *slappp* Yoona slapped Luhan's face, her hand print quickly showed on his face

“How dare you” Yoona's eyes had been full of tears, she intended to give him another slap but he had stop that.

“What wrong with you? I just want to hmm try the tokbokki” Luhan said surprisingly, he didn't think this situation would happen.

“I think you should go home now” Yoona cried, she kept touching her lips like she was stolen something very important.

“Stop crying. I'm sorry ok” Luhan apologized, Yoona was pushing him out of the door, saying nothing. She was mad at him.

At the door,

“Yoona ah...” Luhan hadn't finshed talking yet, Yoona already slapped the door before his face

“Yoona yah~” Luhan shouted with his loudest voice

But in respond “…”

 

TBC...