Chapter 1

In your eyes

 

*One, Two nae mami Three, Four sumgyeori Five, Six onmomi neoman bomyeo georeo;
One, Two eojedo Three, Four oneuldo Five, Six naeildo neoreul hyanghae georeo*

(One, Two, my heart Three, Four, my breath Five, Six my entire body walks, only seeing you
One, Two, even now Three, Four, even today Five, Six even tomorrow, walk toward me)

The song 'Baby steps' of SNSD TTS woke Yoona up to start a new day. Today is a big day for her, she is having an interview to apply a job, as a secretary. That's her dream since she was a little kid. She doesn't want to be a boss but an assistant. She wants to take big part in the victory of a company but she doesn't want to own it. The company she applied to is not big, it was opened some months ago. And it’s a entertainment company.

“Good morning Mom, morning Dad! Have nice day everyone!” Yoona talked to her parents and all the customers in the store. Yoona’s family has a quite big food store, they have many customers since the early morning.

“Hello sweety. Come here and eat your breakfast. I specially prepare it for your big day” Yoona’s father said

─────────────────────

Yoona came out from her happy family with all the confidence and strength given by the people she loves. She had a faith in her interview and she thought she could do that.

“Let’s go Yoona. The future is waiting for you…” Yoona talked to herself. She was going to cross the road.

*Green light was on*

She was crossing the road. Suddenly, a really fast moto was coming but Yoona didn’t know that, she was thinking about the interview.

“Look out!!!” A young boy shouted, which made Yoona realise the moto coming really fast. But, she was too shocked to do something. It’s just like a drama. The young boy took Yoona’s hand, pulled her into him. What’s next?.... He embraced her. No, he used too much power that made him slide and then she was on top of him.

*Blink…Blink*

Yoona blinked her eyes. She was in the situation that made her more shocked than when she glued her hair with chewing gum at the age of four.

*dugeun dugeun* (heart bumping sound)

Yoona can felt her heart dancing inside her chest. This was the first time she got a skinship [as this much] with a boy  

“Are you Ok?”the young manasked

“I’m Ok… Oh, I’m sorry” she got up.

“What were you thinking? You were almost crashed by that motor.” The young boy stood up and said. She looked at his eyes, the belief in his eyes made her feel so closed.

“Where are you going?” he asked

“Ah, I’m going to LH company. I’m having an interview”

“Really? I'm going there too.”

“OMG! You work there?” Yoona asked excitedly, she thought he was kind at the very first sight and having a  collegue like him is really awsome too. 

“Kind of” he answered shortly, smirking a little bit then changed the topic “What are you applying for?”

The conversation of two people seemed to never end.

“Oh, here we are.” The young boy said

“Woah, it’s quite big to a new company” Yoona was impressed by the size of building.

*Rhhhhhh…Rhhhh*

“Sorry, I have a call” the young boy excused

“Oh, I have to go now. Emergency” the young boy said then he ran away “Nice to meet you”

“Nice to meet you too” Yoona shouted and waved her hand. The young boy look back and then gave her a wink, a really cute wink~♥

Yoona’s eyes followed the young man until he turned at a corner.

“What a good guy!” she thought, “Oh!!! I forgot to asked his name, even his phone number” she knuckled her head “fool Yoona”

  ─────────────────────

Yoona was in the hallway to the CEO’s room. She was waiting for her turn to get in.

“Today, there are a lot of people right?” she heared some officer nearby talking.

“Yeah!!! I think they just want to see our boss. He is really popular” another said with heart-shaped eyes.

“Uhm, most of the female even celebs in our company have crushed on him. One of them is ME!!!” the 1st one started to show her fan-girl craziness

“Stop it! He is mine. And I will tell your husband” this made Yoona laugh really much.

“How the hell is this boss like that make these people so crazy?” Yoona talked to herself but loud enough for some girl nearby started to look at her like a monster.

─────────────────────

The door opened. A girl came out a hand on , just like she was trying to dominate her happiness.

“How is that?” a person looked like the girl’s friend asked

“He is GORGEOUS!!!” the girl bursted to tears. Yoona *shocked*

“Are you passed?” the friend asked

“Who care? Meeting him in person is enough for me”

The answer of the girl made Yoona want to faint. But before that she want to see that “gorgeous” beauty.

The door opened again,

                                             “IM YOONA!!!”   

 

Yoona stood up, took a really deep breath, she fixed her dress. She took a step at a time to the interview room. She felt so anxious then.

“Come in” a warm, low voice echoed when Yoona knocked the door. She entered, the CEO was sitting on his office chair with his back towards Yoona.

“Sit down” said CEO, he turned around to meet Yoona face to face.

At the first sight, to Yoona,  this man is very handsome. The blonde hair is very match with him. It highlights his white skin and his red lips. However, he is not her type, somehow, he looks really cold.

“You’re shocked by my beauty huh?” he talked, which made Yoona popped out of her never-end thought.

“Pardon?!” Yoona stuttered. He looked at Yoona from head to toe and just smirked.

“OK, will you love me?” CEO asked, each word at a time.

“N..no” Yoona stuttered 2nd time, this was the weirdest interview that she could imagine

“Ok, you are accepted. I can’t believe that no one before you can answer this basic question” Luhan winked to Yoona.

Yoona was speechless “It’s too easy”

“My name is Luhan. I hope we can be good partner” Luhan took Yoona’s hand and shook it. In that very second, he could a weird warmth filled in his body, weird but somehow really good. He continued “Your desk is out there, prepare it for tomorrow”

----------------------------------------------

Yoona was on her way home. She could see pink everywhere.

“Everyone!!!” Yoona entered her favorite foodstore also her sweet home, she shouted happily “I’m passed”

“Really?” Ms Im asked excitedly, she embraced her lovely girl.

“You don’t have to pay for this meal everyone” Mr Im stated proudly, he couldn’t close his mouth but laughed very loud.

“We have to celebrate!!!” Ms Im said to Yoona “Tonight”

----------------------------------------------

The Im family was preparing for their BBQ party on their house’s terrace. The stored was closed early, this party just for intimate. While Mr and Ms Im was grilling the meat and making the salad, Yoona made the drinks. She stood next to the balcony and made things. Balcony is the place Yoona likes the best where she grows a lot of flowers, she really loves flowers, and when standing there, she thinks she can touches the sky.

“Yoona noona!!!” A young boy echoed from the behind made Yoona start in surprise.

“Ah!!! Baekhyun ah” Yoona scolded the young boy and poked his cheek at the same time “I almost die”

Beakhyun is a school boy and he works for Yoona’s family store as a part-time job at night. He wants to be a singer and he is a trainee at a company. Yoona thinks Beakhyun gonna be a really famous singer because he has an angel voice. They love each other as sister and brother and Mr, Ms Im just look at Beakhyun as their little son.

“But noona, where is the drinks?” Beakhyun couldn’t  believe in what he had seen some second ago

“It’s right her..e” Yoona looked at the drinks but everything was disappeared, only a small spoon on her hand left.

“You know what I’m thinking now?” Beakhyun said with unbelievable face

“HEYYYYY!!!!!!” A person shouted from the road beneath.

“Oops!!!” Yoona murmured with her hand covered