Three Months Later

Be My Dancer
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Three months later*

Three months have flown by since Kris passed away. Trust me, things haven't been the same ever since then and I definitely feel a difference in my daily life now. It feels empty.

We've already had the funeral and everything.

Nowadays, I have no choice but to just... Move on from everything. I can't keep sulking and withering away at Kris' death. I'm sure that he'd want all of us to just be happy.

And that's what we're going to do. We have to.

Me and Kai have been just fine taking care of Jaein. Since we have Jaein to take care of, we both finally got our driver's license and we have on family car. We usually take Jaein with us to the studio since the Seniors are just in love with Jaein and Victoria likes to watch him while we have classes. So Victoria is like the babysitter, I guess.

Kai and his friends went out to lunch while I had to teach the Junior level class. As we were wrapping up the class, Victoria approached me, "Jaerin-ah, you have a phone call." She said, handing me the main phone for the studio's office.

"Who is it? Do they know I'm teaching right now?" I said.

"I told them that. And I don't know who this is, she refuses to tell me. But, just take the phone call. I have to watch Jaein and there's some newcomers here. Plus, you're almost done with class." Victoria gave me the phone and walked out the studio.

I pressed the phone to my ear, "Hello?"

"Hi, Jaerin." A familiar voice answered back.

"Uhh, who is this?" I asked.

"Believe it or not, this is Bora. We need to talk." My stomach dropped. Why the hell is she calling me from prison? How did she get this number?

"What do you want? Shouldn't you be bored in your jail cell?" I haven't heard or seen Bora in three months. I wanted it to stay like that, dammit, "Do you realize that you murdered Kris? And you call Seoul Beats like it's nothing."

"Look, I'm not calling you to settle things. I just.... Need Jihae's number." Bora requested.

"What? No. Why?"

"Because I need to talk to her, why else? And it's none of your business."

I hesitated in anger, "You have a lot of nerve to call me asking for Jihae's number like this. She's perfectly fine without you. She even told me that she never wants to see you again, Bora. So do everyone a favor and rot in your jail c

Please log in to read the full chapter