Utter Bull

Be My Dancer
Please log in to read the full chapter

I woke up to so much noise and people in my hospital room. I regained my vision, seeing a lot of members of Seoul Beats. What the heck? "Guys, she's awake." Kris said. I fully opened my eyes and saw that Kris was right next to me with Minjung on the other side.

When did they all get in here? I saw not only Kris and Minjung, but Sehun, Baekhyun, Victoria, Lay, and Luhan were in here as well. I didn't know all of them could come visit me at the same time. But... Still no sign of Kai, "Guys? Oh my, what are you guys doing in here?" I asked.

"We're here to support you. Jaerin-ah, I'm guessing you don't remember anything. You gave birth already. But you went through a C-Section. The doctors had to cut open your stomach to get to your baby which is why they had to knock you out with sleeping gas. So, you probably don't remember anything." Kris explained to me.

I couldn't believe this. I missed... Pretty much majority of the birth of my child, "Are you serious?" I gasped. I looked down at my stomach and saw the gauze.

"Yeah. But don't worry. The scar will eventually go away and you're going to be fine. Your baby is fine, too. He's in the nursery section. You're allowed to go see him. He's not named yet." Minjung beamed, trying to make things sound better.

I nodded, "Arraso. Wait, is Kai here? Was he here at all?"

They all looked at each other, "Hmm, no. We didn't see him the whole time. Me and Minjung were here ever since you went through the surgery and we've been here since you woke up. We haven't seen Kai. Wait, I thought he left the studio early to meet with you at home." Kris exclaimed.

What? I'm so confused. I didn't feel like being questioned. But I'm just... Upset right now. And worried. Where is Kai?

I felt so nervous and scared. Especially since Kai isn't here, even though he should be here for something like this. With all of the crazy hectic-ness, it made me wonder where he is, "So, you guys have no idea where Kai is right now?" I asked. They all shook their heads. I sighed. I can't believe Kai totally missed the birth of his child. I would've thought he'd be here for something like this. Or so he claims, "Anyway, umm.. I'll probably call him up later. I want to see my baby." I slightly smiled.

"Okay. Well, let's get you out of this bed." Kris smiled. He gave me a hand and helped me out of bed and supported me to walk since my stomach is still hurting. We all headed down to the nursery where all of the babies were kept, "That's him. Right there." Kris pointed.

I immediately smiled, "Oh my god. That's... That's my baby." I was in an awe. I can't believe.. I'm seeing my baby for the first time.

"He was born on June twenty-fifth, twenty-twelve at six thirty in the morning." Kris told me, "What are you going to name him?"

I can't believe I thought twice about his name. Me and Kai already picked a name for him which was Jaein. But... Kai

Please log in to read the full chapter