Approval

Be My Dancer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Since us Seniors got to finish our practice early today, I had time to meet up with my parents, "Mom, are you guys busy today?" I asked over the phone as me and Kai headed to the bus stop together.

"No. We just got home from grocery shopping. Why? Do you need something?" My mom asked.

"Well, kind of. I just need to meet up with you guys. I can come over, right?"

"Yes, of course. What time are you coming?"

"Maybe in an hour or so."

"Okay. See you later, sweetheart." She gently concluded.

"So you're actually telling your parents about this now?" Kai asked.

"Yeah. I want to get it over with already. I really don't want to tell them when I'm like, six months pregnant. So... Might as well deal with it now." I exclaimed.

"I see. Do you want me to come with you?" He offered. I'd love for Kai to come.

"Umm, yeah. You can come. It'll probably be easier this way if you come." I said. So me and Kai hurried home to clean up and get dressed. Soon, we were on our way to my parents' house.

Like usual, we walked down the street to the house. It's becoming almost normal again to be walking down this street so often, "Are you okay?" Kai asked, throwing his arm around my shoulder to comfort me.

He knew that I was feeling uneasy from everything, "Umm, yeah. Sort of." I sighed.

"Just breathe, babe. Everything will be okay." He said. I nodded. Finally, we reached the front door. As soon as we knocked, my dad answered the door.

"Ohh, Jaerin and Kai. Nice to see you guys again. Come on in." Surprisingly, my dad seems fine with seeing Kai. Almost as if he expected Kai to come along.

"Hi, dad." I greeted. Me and Kai walked into the living room where my mom was.

"Hi, darling. And hello, Kai. Nice seeing you again." My mom greeted. What is this? I would've thought my parents would be so thrown off with Kai being here.

"Hi, mom." I said back.

"So, what's up? What's been going on? Where's Kris?" My dad suddenly asked. I immediately face palmed. He just asked that right in front of Kai.

"Kris?" Kai asked.

"Umm, yeah..... Kris. The day me and you were fighting, my parents offered me and Kris to go out for lunch together. That's why me and Kris arrived at Seoul Beats together and so, my dad thought that Kris would be a good boyfriend for me. But since Kris and I didn't have any intentions on being together, Kris thought it'd be a good idea for us to get b

Please log in to read the full chapter