Welcome To Seoul Beats

Be My Dancer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lee Jaerin's POV

I woke up to the sound of my buzzing alarm clock, already getting me in a bad mood. I swear, that alarm clock is the worst.

I dragged myself out of bed and I moved over to the bathroom. Next to my small bed was my window that shined in the early morning sunlight. I slightly smiled and suddenly became hyped to start my day off with dancing.

After I cleaned up, got dressed in my dance clothes, ate my breakfast, I caught the bus to Seoul Beats, the place my heart is at home. Seoul Beats is amazing to me. That dance studio really did shape my life and it became the environment of my passion to grow. The students are great learners, my fellow Senior level classmates are very motivating and awesome, the little children who are passionate about learning to dance are so cute, teachers are so funny and creative, the managers and coordinators are very friendly, the studio is in great condition; fantastic sound systems, clean mirrors and smooth wood flooring.. Everything at Seoul Beats is great.

But of course, there's always that one perk that messes up the great big picture.

For me, that one perk that messes up the great big picture for me is Kai.

Yup. The Kai that everyone squeals over, that drools over, the one every girl wants to date, the flawless dancer, the cocky one, Kim "Kai" Jongin. I will admit... Although I hate saying it, that he's a wonderful dancer. I can see that he has passion for it and is born to dance. And yes, he's handsome and all but if it wasn't for that immature personality of his then he would've been the guy of my dreams.

Yup, I said it. The guy of my dreams.

Kai is handsome, an epic dancer, my age, and somewhat funny. But he flirts and jokes around way too much to the point where it makes me sick. He always hits on me or tries to touch me and sickly compliments me. Ever since I met him, which was four years ago, he's been that way. It's not that charming, you know...

Anyway, I finally reached Seoul Beats. I opened the door and spotted the coordinators at their desks and the other dance teachers setting up their equipment and other Senior classmates of mine. As usual, the studio looked nice. The wood flooring was shiny and glossy but not slippery, th

Please log in to read the full chapter