What Just happened?

Just A Regular Love Triangle

.:Narrator P.O.V:.

You were about to apologize for the person you just bumped into until you looked up and saw who it was. The schools kingka looked at you with a hard-to-read-face and then he said "Oh sorry cutie are you alright?"  Kai's expression changed from "hard-to-read" to "flirty" in just a half a second as he held out his hand to help you up. The moment he called you "cutie", you wanted to hit him. 'O great now im his next flirting target'  you thought.  You pushed away his hand picked yourself up along with your bag. "Im fine thank you"  you said in a snotty attitude  "And my name is not "cutie" its--"  "Da Eun"  Kai finshed your sentence. You were shocked, 'since when did Kai know my name?' you thought to yourself.  "Yes..?"  you said to him in a concerning voice "How do you even kno--"  "Im not that stupid, i know everyone in my grade" Kai interrupted your sentence yet again. You were starting to get very angry with this guys manners, this is the reason why you never liked him. "You know your very rude."  you told the kingka  "Well i think its very rude to call someone you dont even know rude"  Kai said back with a flirty smile. That's it, you officially hate him. Instead of fighting back, you said "You know i dont have time for this, im going to class."  you say in a snotty attitude again and started to walk away from him. He suddenly grabbed your arm, stopping you in your tracks and walked right in front of you. "I like that attitude of yours"  Kai said again in a flirty tone looking straight in your eyes "It turns me on".  You didn't know what to do, you couldn't move, you don't know why, you just couldn't no matter how hard you tried. His gaze was just..wow. You tried to look away but his eyes were just so.. intresting to look at. You started slowly grasping your grip on reality and started to back away from him, even though his grip was tight on your arm. Little did you know that you guys were right in front of a door. The moment you started walking back,the door opened, pushing you into Kai. Making you two accidentaly kiss.

Wait what..?

You were shoved into Kai as your lips smashed onto his, the moment that happened a million thoughts and emotions ran through your body. You both were shocked out of your minds and just looked at each other until he closed his eyes and started kissing you back. 'why is he closing eyes' you thought  'is he enjoying the kiss?'. You tried to move but Kai's lips against yours sent sparks and tingles throughout your body, it felt.....really good. You felt your eyes start to close until you came to your sense. You opened your eyes and pushed him away, knocking him on the floor. You both panted hard and just stared at each other wondering what you've just done. The student who opened the door ran up to the both you and asked in a worried tone "Are you two alright?! Im so sorry, i didn't see you two!" She started panicking.  You just kept looking a Kai and said "We're fine." . You grabbed your bag and bowed at the student "It's ok, you can stop worrying, we're ok" you said to her and smiled and walked away without even looking at Kai. As for Kai though, he was still on the floor staring at you as you walked away. The student ran up to Kai and "Asked are you ok Kai?!"  Kai just stood up and ignored the girl and just kept staring down the hallway that you just walked in. As you were walking, you touched your lips since they still felt hot and tingly from what just happened. Kai also put his fingers on his lips as his felt the same way. Than you both thought.

"What just happened?"

-----------------------------------------

i hope you enjoyed the chapter, it was a fun one to write out! I wish i had more subscribers though -__- *sigh* but oh well. Hope you guys will stick around for the next chapter. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT (positve things please)  HWAITING!

From dancin_kpop_luvr <3