Unexpected.

Just A Regular Love Triangle

.:Narrator POV:.

The rest of the day went by pretty normaly, even after that little encounter with Kai that you wish you could erase from your mind forever. So many questions ran through your head throughout the day like 'Why did he close his eyes?'  'Why did he start responding to the kiss?'  'Why did he keep kissing me?'  'Why didn't i pull away?'  'Why did it feel like my lips were on fire during the kiss?'   'Was I enjoying the kiss too..? NO! There's no way i can enjoy a kiss with that...thing!?' you said in disgust, then touched your lips, they still felt a little heated from then. But somewhere on the other side of the school, Kai was thinking the same thing 'Why did I close my eyes?'  'What the hell is wrong with me?'  'Why did my lips feel like there was like, electricity in them? I've never been intrested in this chick.. why do i sudeenly.. want her more?' Kai face palms himself and thinks  'What the hell is this?! I could never have a thing for her..she's just a lower class smart chick! Who has pretty hair..and pretty eyes..and a nice body..and is a great kisser'  Kai didn't realize he was drooling until one of his friends shook him out of his thoughts, "Dude are you alright, your drooling all over yourself?" Kai's friend asked  "Oh yea man I'm good" Kai answered, now pissed off at himself and you for making him drool all over his desk. The last bell rang and he stood up and stormed off, ignoring his friends  'I need to check! I got prove that I don't have any feelings for this smart- chick!'  he yelled at himself and stormed to search for you.

You were at your locker, doing your best not to think of it too much as you talked to Asami about some random things. You didn't tell her about Kai yet cause you knew how she would react, and you didn't feel like getting yelled at at the moment. "Hello? Da Eun, are you home?"  Asami said while waving her hand in front of your face. You came back to reality  "Hmm? What? Could you repeat that?" "I said aren't you and Taemin supposed to hang out today?"  Your friend said. You totally forgot about Taemin the whole day since you were still freaked out by Kai. "OMFG YOUR RIGHT?! I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER ASAMI!" you yelled at your friend and ran off hearing a "YOUR WELCOME!" come from Asami. You start running towards the music room, when you turned a corner and were stopped dead in your tracks. You look up and see Kai staring at you "Where are you running off to in such a hurry cutie? You could really have an accident." Kai said in his infamous flirty tone and expression. Him calling you "cutie" again puts you in an even more annoyed mood then before. "Look Kai i don't have time for you, i have a place to get to." You try to walk past him but he grabs your arm yet again  "Just wait a sec Da Eun.." he actually said your name which almost gave you a heart attack  "I just need to check something..." he no longer had a flirty tone or expression, but that of a normal person. You looked at him with a puzzled look and asked "What could you possibly need to check?" The next thing that happened totally scared the hell out of you. Kai yanked on your arm and pulled you into him, his lips just a few centimeters away from your own. You stared at him wide eyed as he looked at you with loving yet flirty eyes and whispered "This.." and he slowly closed the gap between you two.

(PICTURE THIS SONG DURING THIS PART! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lY2OWBLrOQ I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SONG AND SHOW!^^)

Kai still held your arm while he was kissing you and you were left wide eyed looking at his closed eyes. Your lips had no response to his since you were still shocked out of your mind. Again the heat and electricity went back to your lips and your stomach was ful of billions of butterflies. Kai's kiss was even softer than before, the way his lips moved on yours was enough to make any ice berg melt. It was slow, romantic, and sweet, something you wouldn't expect coming from the schools kingka. You slowly melted under his kiss as your eyes closed and you started kissing back, you never dreamed that you would be in this situation, but you didn't care at the moment, it felt really good, you would hit yourself later. Kai felt you kissing back and knew that he could even make you melt, his mind now told him to stop and pull away, but his body wasn't responding, he just kept kissing you. The schools kingka also melted in the kiss without even knowing it.  You both pulled away from each other, lightly panting. But you both wanted more. You didn't even get a chance to open your eyes when Kai took both of his hands on either side of your face and pulled your lips back onto his. Your bodies were now acting totally on instinct. His hands went from your face and down to your hips and pulled you closer. You s your hands and left them on his chest. Your lips molded perfectly well with each others and it felt amazing for the both of you. You two felt like you were in heaven, and you didn't know why.

Little did you both know, someone was staring at you two from the shadows, with a now very broken heart

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I HAD FUN WRITING THIS!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! THANKS TO ALL MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS! SARANGHAE!<3 AND THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME, IM TRYING TO UPDATE AS OFTEN AS I CAN! :)  PLEASE SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT (positive things please ^^)

PLEASE STAY TUNED!  From~ dancin_kpop_luvr <333333333