Jealousy & Hidden Emotions

Just A Regular Love Triangle

****AHHH!! IM SO SORRY GUYS THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN A MONTH! BUT IVE HAD A LOT OF SCHOOL STUFF AND NOW I HAVE FINALS TO STUDY FOR, BUT AS SOON AS THEIR DONE IM GONNA UPDATE MORE!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! TT-TT****

Little did you both know, someone was watching the both of you with a broken heart...

Taemin went to look for you since you were late to meet up with him, and this is what he finds? You in the arms of the schools kingka.. with your lips moving with each others.. This sent Taemin over the edge, he wanted to go up there and punch Kai in the face, but he just couldn't move or look away from the both of you. He was just in total shock that his best friend for years was kissing the schools snobby kingka. He felt his blood boil and he wanted to just take you away..far away.. from the clutches of the schools kingka. He was confused as to why he felt like this, he's seen you with other guys before and they've never bothered him? But seeing you with Kai was just completley different than those other times. During those times, they just looked like flings and little puppy love.. this however, looked like you two were in love, a married couple even. Taemin clutched his hands into fists so hard that they turned white and stormed off back to the music room. He's never felt this way about anything that you did.. but this time, he felt like he was losing you.. for good.

Meanwhile with you and Kai, you both slowly pulled away from your very romantic make out session. You both kept you forheads together while lightly panting from not having a lot of air. Then you came to your senses as to what just happened. Your eyes widened and you pushed Kai away from you with all your strength, knowking him into the wall. You rubbed your lips of any trace of Kai "HOW DARE YOU KISS ME YOU !"  you screamed at him "Hey don't yell at me.."  Kai said  "I know you were enjoying by the way you were kissing me back" Kai smirked. You blushed "Oh really?! It felt like you were enjoying the kiss too Mr. Kingka!!" you countered. Kai kept his smirk and said "Well the only reason that I kissed you back was to see if you would react.. its not fun if theres no reaction in a kiss.." Kai touched his lips very seductively. "You tasted good by the way.." he said. "Ew" you replied and blushed "I have to leave, I NEVER WANT TO SEE OR SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN!" you screamed as you turned and stormed off, you then stop and face him and yelled "IF YOU TELL ANYONE WHAT HAPPENED I WILL HAVE TO KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!" you then turned around and heard Kai yell back "Don't worry I wouldn't want the whole school to know i kissed a nerdy outsider!" It took you all your will power not to turn around and scream at him but you just kept walking towards the music room.

Kai smirked as you walked off. When you left his line of sight, his smirk faded and he turned to look out the window. Why the hell did he kiss back? He never submitted to anyone like that before.. The moment his lips touched yours, its like everything didn't matter and he forgot why he was originally there for. Kissing you was the most magical thing he's ever felt. But he would never admit that, not in a million years. "There's no way i will fall to that nerdy outsider.. never..I am the schools kingka and I will not let that chick break me.. no matter how pretty she is.." he thought as he went off to find his friends...

You reached the music room and opened the door "Taemin..!?" you called "Im sorry that im so late, i got distracted on the way here and--" "Go away Da Eun" you heard a voice coming from near the piano "Taemin whats wrong..? Are you--" "Just leave me alone! I do not want to see you right now!" Taemin yelled at you as he stood up and faced you with an angry/pissed off expression. "W-what hap-ppened.." "Nothing happened Da Eun, just don't talk to me for a while!" Taemin shouted as he stormed out the door leaving you there speechless with tears in your eyes. ' Of course something happened Da Eun' Taemin thought as he remembered you in Kai's arms 'I've realized  that I've been in love with you..for so many years...'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** WAH IM STILL VERY SORRY GUYS!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! I STILL HAVE A FEW MORE TESTS SO AS SOON AS THOSE ARE FINISHED ILL BE UPDATING MORE (hopefully..) PLEASE STICK AROUND FOR MORE!! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT (NICE THINGS PLEASE). I LOVE YOU GUYS! ~dancin_kpop_luvr***