The Normal School Day

Just A Regular Love Triangle

(WAH!! MIANHAE!! I had so much school shizz to do and whenever i had free time, i just didn't feel like doing anything so mianhae!! I hope you enjoy this chapter!! and the next chapter might also take a few days to get on here.. MIANHAE!)

(btw this story will be mostly in the Narrator/(my) P.O.V, unless i say so XD)

.:Narrator's P.O.V:.

*Hey I just met you. And this crazy. So heres my number. So call me maybe...*

...5:50 am.. the dreaded sound of the alarm clock/radio playing the same music every frigging morning! You stretched you arms over your head and reached over to turn off your extremley annoying alarm clock before you'd throw it against the wall. You rolled to the side of your bed and sat up and did some last bit stretching of your arms until you got up to the bathroom to take your morning shower before school. The nice feeling of the water helped refresh you and wake you up a little more. You got out of the shower and toweled off and moisturized your body, then you put on your school uniform. You looked at your tall mirror to examine your progress so far, the towel on your hair totally made you look totally attractive(not! XD) so you took the towel off your hair and brushed it out the continued the rest of your morning routine. You ended with putting on your very natural looking make up and walked out the bathroom and into the kitchen. You made yourself your usually breakfast and grabbed your bag and headed out the door to get to school. You didn't bother to say good-bye to your parents since they were still asleep at the time.

You were walking down the extremley quiet roads as the sun started to rise and the sky was turning a pinkish-orange, then you heard screaming from behind you. "HEYY EUNNIE WAIT UP!".  You stopped to look behind you and say your friend, Asami, running towards you(and yes the name is Japanese). "Geez Eunnie how do you move that fast in the mornings?!"   Asami said panting  "Well i just feel very awake right now, try and breathe Asami, don't die on me"  you laughed at your extremley non-running-friendly-friend.  "SHUSH IT!"  she snapped and also laughing as the two of you continued your walk to school.

You both got into the school and walked into your first period where everyone was off in their own little cliques, talking like always. You and Asami's "clique" is kind of the "nerdy outsiders", at least that's what people would call it nowadays. You guys get great grades and your not that talkative in class, but you guys didn't mind being called that at all. You guys started conversating on random things and then, he came in. The door opened revealing the schools hot and annoying kingka, Kai. He was saddly in your class, which was the end of the world for you, cause you really didn't like Kai one bit, and also the anoying amount of his fangirls that were in your class. He didn't do anything to you to make you feel this way, just when you first saw him and his personality, it just made you think badly of him. Kai walked over to his group of handsome friends and they all greeted each other with their usual high fives. You and Asami continued your converation as the teacher walked in and started class.

It was the end of fourth period and your day was running as normally and smoothly as always. Then the bell rang, fifth period, your "saving grace" of the day. It was your free period, but you were always busy during this period. You picked up your bag and skipped off to the music room and checked to make sure no "un-welcomed person" was following you, then you opened the door and saw your most bestest and awesome friend sitting at the piano. Taemin looked up from the piano and greeted you "Annyeong Eunnie!"  "Annyeong Taeminnie!"   you greeted back.  Taemin pouted when you called him that "Why do you always call me that. Im not a little kid!"  he pouted using aegyo  "Cause it's so funny to annoy you, Taeminnie! Your reactions are so cute!"  you laughed as you walked over and placed your bag down and sat next to him by the piano. "So what are we gonna play today?"  you asked with enthusiasm  "Well actually i have a piece that I've been practicing and i want your opinion if it's good or not?"  Taemin said  "OMO REALLY?! Of course!! Play it please!!" You exclaimed using aegyo.  "Haha alright then"  Taemin said as he started playing the piece.

(here's Taemin playing "River Flows In You"  ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!! ^_^  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPyKvkMIiYc )

He ended his extremley beautiful piece of music and you were speechless. "So what did you think?"  Taemin said with a soft smile. You gathered up some words in your head and replied "It was beautiful, extravagant, amazing, pretty, awesome.."  "HAHA!"   Taemin's laughing cut off your words  "Really?! I feel so touched! Gumawa for you very kind words Eunnie"  Taemin said and gave you a hug. You were very unprepared for this hug, you tensed up as his arms wrapped aroung you. You eventually relaxed and hugged him back and inhaled his scent "Your welcome."  you replied still hugging each other. This felt really nice, you couldn't help but close your eyes and breathe him in, you didn't want this moment to end. And then *RIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!*  The bell scared the both of you out of the hug. You grabbed your bag and started heading towards the door "See you tomorrow Taeminnie! The piece was really lovely!"   you exclaimed as you headed out the door.  you heard Taemin exclaim back "Thank you again! AND STOP CALLING ME THAT!"  you laughed and continued walking to your sixth period class. You still felt butterflies in your stomach from your hug with Taemin, you giggled at yourself and thought 'Am I falling for this little piano-playing-cutie?..no way? '  you kept on thinking until your thinking came to an abrupt hault when you crashed into someone and fell back on your . Your mind came back to reality as you went to get up "Im so sorry i wasn't paying attention, are yo--"   your sentence came up short as you saw who it was you bumped into, then your day went from amazing to crappy in just a split second...

(I think we can all guess who it is!!^_^ I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Sorry if its crappy but im just getting started in writing stories like this so it will take me some time to get better XD  PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT(positive comments please :) I will try to update ASAP! (idk when "ASAP" will be, but hopefully its soon XP..     SO TTFN!!  From ~ dancin_kpop_luvr!!)

(BTW THIS IS YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM!!)http://www.vietnamwebsite.net/promotion-girls/korea/hwang-mi-hee-school-girl-style-seven-07.jpg

(AND THIS IS YOUR GOOD PAL, ASAMI! ignore the school uniform she's wearing and picture the other one. SHES MAKING AN ADORABLE FACE!) http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_A-vbRnOyKys/STDeaPmuxqI/AAAAAAAAAL8/mmgFe8i9gz0/s400/korean+school+girl+uniform.jpg