Should I see you again?

Noona, saranghaeyo? [Hiatus]

"Big sis, have you checked the internet? Your song for Tatiseo is topping the chart! You must be very proud."

Lyn still had her eyes glued to the TV screen as she bit back the compliment. "Aaa... but Taeyon-ssi, Tiffanny-ssi, and Seohyun-ssi are already famous on their own. Even if it wasn't my song, it will be topping the chart as well." But she couldn't fight the color that started to rose on her pale cheeks.

"What are you watching?" Daniel sat beside her noona and grab some of her snacks.

"..."

"Woah. Those kids seems really young. SM newest project?"

She nodded.

"Aaah, I remember. It's EXO something, right? You wrote a song for them, right?"

"Yeah, for the full album."

"Full album? Just debuted yet and already have a full album? SM sure is ambiscious."

"Yea."

"I don't know my big sis has turned into a pedo-noona."

"I'm not." And with that, she turned off the TV and walked towards the kitchen.

"What do you want for dinner, Dan?"

"You don't have to be so serious. I'm just joking."

"I'm not offended. I have to go to my piano class in less then two hours. We need to have dinner now, or else I'll just let you starve until the morning come."

"Ah, aye, sir."

-------------------------------------------------------

It was nearing 11 pm when Lyn piano class finally finished. Usually it didn't end too late, but the kids are preparing for the upcoming concert, so they requested some extra hours.

Since being an orphan in her early days in college, Lyn had started to teach piano in a local course. She was happy that the place accepted her and her "Royal College Certificate for Piano Teaching", since other places seems to avoid half Koreans. The place she worked in is run by a friend of her late parents, Mrs Lee.

The door to her class was knocked soflty when she was tyding her books.

"Come in", she said.

The smiling face of Mrs Lee appeared through the opened sliding door.

"It's dangerous for a girl to go home alone at night like this. Thankfully someone has come to pick you up.", she smiled warmly.

Lyn blinked a couple times. She hadn't even called Daniel to pick her up. Could it be her dear brother came on his own?

"Daniel?"

"No, he said he is your friend from work. Give my greetings to Daniel, by the way."

"Sure I will. Thank you for today." Lyn bowed at her, and she bowed back at Lyn.

Who came here?

Mrs Lee said it was a friend from work. Did she mean someone from SM?

Her best friend, a chinese songwriter, Qian, popped up to her mind.

But Mrs Lee said  "he", and Qian is a girl. Maybe a bit tomboy, but still a girl.

And why coming this late?

--------------------------------------------------

Lyn opened the front door to see an unfamiliar back facing the window. But the hair, she thought, I could recognize it anywhere...

She tapped his shoulder and the guy seemed a bit surprised.

He turned around and saw her.

"Noona. Long time no see."

Ah. It's him again.