And it all begins

Noona, saranghaeyo? [Hiatus]

"Noona, your songs are so beautiful."

"Ah... Thank you."

"I'm really honored that I will be having your songs in my debut album."

"It's my honor as well. I hope your debut will be awesome."

"Thank you, Noona. You're the best!"

"Hahahaha... You too."

"Say, Noona, if I won 'rookie of the year' this year, will you be my girlfriend?"

"...."

what?

"Ehehehe... I'm just kidding. Will you treat me for dinner? If I win?"

"... Aaah... Don't use that kind of stare at me. You know I'm weak against aegyo."

"Yeah! Saranghaeyo, Noona! It's a date, then!  Ehehehehe..."

"...."

-----------------------------------

"Lyn-ssi! Lyn-ssi! Can you hear me, not?"

Lyn turn to her right, as she felt her right shoulder was tapped by a large hand. She looked upward to the owner of the hand: A tall muscular guy with a charismatic aura.

"Aa.. Yunho-ssi. I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention. What were you saying?"

Yunho tilt his head to a side, worry was evidence on his handsome face. "I was thinking if we could change this part a little bit, but it seems you're spacing out a lot today. Is there anything wrong?"

Lyn shook her head violently, clearly she wanted to act professional. "I'm just... a bit lacking of sleep. I'm sorry. You want to change this part?" Lyn pointed to some part of the music sheet.

"Yeah." Yunho answered slowly. He still felt some unease, but he decided to just ignore it and focus to his future solo in the upcoming TVXQ album.

--------

After her session with Yunho was done, Lyn immediately went to the washroom. She violently splashed the cold water onto her face.

Wake up! How could you think about yesterday event like this? You shouldn't take the kid  too seriously. He is only playing around. She reminded herself.

She opened her eyes and stared at a fair skinned woman with huge eye glasses, many pimples, and long straight hair staring back at her. Her reflection. Her unnattractive reflection.

Why on earth would a younger idol want to date her?

 

Maybe it's just like Jungmo. Don't you remember him?

How could I forget him. Him, and his schemes...

Damnit.

 

TBC

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N:

Dear all, this is my first time writing here, so I really wish for your support. :)

This story is about a noona and possible romance with EXO member. Please shower me with much support. :)