VULNERABLE

ONE SWEET DAY

 

Tops News:

 

            International Model Victoria Song and Famous photographer Lee Donghae caught dating by a paparazzi, pictures of them together were posted online and gaining a lot of attentions from the Netizen, their interactions and smile couldn’t hide how they enjoy each other’s company. Now all we have to do is to wait for their reactions and comment regarding these rumors that has been talk of the town.

 

            Victoria couldn’t help but feel shocked as on as she read the article of the newspaper. Key was the one who discover the article and immediately call Victoria to check it herself, she immediately run downstairs once she heard the loud voice of Key. She was stone dead after reading the article. Question starting to run to her mind, who took their pictures? Who has the power to post it and lastly what would be the people reaction about this.

            “ Did I tell you from the very start, you should be careful with your actions, this is Korea for heaven sake Victoria” key keep on scolding her, he couldn’t believe that after all this years, she will be involve in a scandal. But Victoria didn’t bother to pay attention to what Key has been saying, her mind was lost she couldn’t come up with excuses.

            “I’m talking to you Victoria”

            “I don’t care about those pictures and even to that article, I’m worried about Oppa” she said with a shaking voice.

            He knows why Victoria worries too much. “You did this Victoria; you better find a way to get out of this mess”

            She took a deep sighed. She better react first before the worst thing happen. The sound coming from her phone distract both of them, with a shaking hand she took her phone to check who was calling and god must be on her side. It was a call from Donghae, she hurriedly answered it  “Hello Oppa, did you read the article?” she waited for the other line to answer.

            “Yes, I already read it, are you okay?” Donghae ask with concern.

            “Yes, I’m fine” she lied.

            “Don’t worry; I’m going to clear this up”

          “Thank you” and she hung up; she doesn’t have any strength to talk to him at the moment. She can’t understand why she can’t come up with excuses. She needs to react first. That’s the only thing running through her mind. Her phone ring again and this time she answered it carelessly “Oppa, let’s talk some other time can we?”

            “Song Qian, come to my office now” and the other line hung up. Her eyes widened a bit, that’s the worst thing afraid to happen. Facing her brother’s anger.

 


 

 

            She couldn’t breathe and she doesn’t know why. The look that her brother’s throwing at her was like a knife cutting her down. It’s been twenty minutes since they were sitting facing each other with nothing to talk about.

            “Oppa” she called out.

            “Is there something you want to tell me Song Qian” Taecyoon said with a sharp look on her,

            She hates it when she heard the word Song Qian from Taecyoon’s mouth. It only means that Taecyoon was mad at her.

            “Oppa those pictures were nothing. Believe me” She pleaded hoping that Taecyoon would listen to her.

            “Nothing?” You’re saying that those pictures were nothing. If it’s nothing then why does everyone keeps on about it?”

            “I don’t know Oppa”

            Taecyoon stood up, he hated when someone is lying to him and from the looks Victoria has now, he knows that his sister was not telling the truth. “Is there something I need to know Song Qian?”

            Victoria knows that Taecyoon, would not believe her for she knows that her brother knows her too much. She took a deep sighed. “Fine it was a reward”

            “Reward?” Teacyoon ask

            She was dead meat. “It was planned Oppa. Everything was planned”

            “What the hell are you talking about Song Qian”. Taecyoon ask her once again. He was lost with what his sister talking about.

            “I meet Donghae Oppa, in one of the photo shot I had, it was really a big accident, I.. I didn’t know that it was him and then Key came with the invitation and that’s it” she explains, not wanting to elaborate the whole detail.

            “What?” Taecyoon blurted. “Did you mean that it was a plan, the two of you coming to the party together?”

            She has to tell everything. There is no point in lying when she knows that her brother would eventually know everything. “Yes! He said that he also receive the same invitation, so I ask him if he will come then he said he was still thinking, then it hit me Oppa, that’s why I ask him if he can come and be my date, and there will be a price, so that’s why those pictures came up. Like what I said it was nothing.” She explains. She was about to continue but Taecyoon cut her off.

            “You did that just to make Khun jealous?” Taecyoon ask her once he finally analyzes the whole situation.

            “Yes I did that because he keeps on coming back Oppa, and I can’t think of any ways to get rid of him, thanks to Donghae Oppa and to that article, now there will be a reason from him to stay away from me.” She said, not even thinking that what she said only made Taecyoon frown.

            “I don’t understand why you have to do that Qian, you are not thinking!” He burst out in anger, he is angry at the thought that his sister thinks like that and he also mad that she was the reason why Nickhun is hurting.

            Victoria took a deep breath, she knows that her reason was quite childish but she needs to put a wall, a big wall between her and Nickhun. “Oppa, I’m thinking that’s why I’m helping him, my intentions were good Oppa, and can you see it?”

            Taecyoon cut her off. “You only think that way but to tell you the truth you’re making things worse, the only reason to solve this issue is to talk to him.”

            “There is no point on talking to him, what we had is over.” She cut him off.

            “But he doesn’t understand why?”

            “I don’t care if he doesn’t understand that, damn it!” she cursed out of nowhere not caring if she became rude if front of her brother.

            “Watch your words Song Qian, I’m still your brother”

            “I don’t see it like that, all I can see is a Best friend who is trying to defend his friend.” She needs to get out of this place or worst both of them will end up having a big fight. Right now she can’t stand having a fight with her brother not when she needed someone to make her feel okay. She gets her bag and hurriedly makes her way to the door.

            “Where are you going?” Taecyoon ask

            But she didn’t bother to look back at him. Taecyoon sighed once he heard the loud of the closing door. He was having a mental breakdown, and he knows that somehow he hurts Victoria feelings. She was right, he was defending Nickhun, and he doesn’t even care if she was okay. He wanted to hate himself for acting that way, but what can he do, from the beginning it was all about Victoria hurting Nickhun and he can’t take that anymore, he needs to do make act even if that means he needs to hurt one of them.

 

 


 

 

            She gulped down the last amount of brandy she has. It was her first time drinking that much, for some reason she thinks that she needed to get drunk and that’s the only way that would help her escaped from all the things that is happening. A while ago she had a fight with her Brother, she has to admit that she was hurt when she realize that Taecyoon was siding him, it was not like she was jealous but she needs her brother now, she needs someone that would make her feel okay, not someone that will blame her for everything. This is one of the reasons why she doesn’t want to go back to this place, the place that holds a huge memory in her life. It was a fairytale for her, Nickhun was the prince charming and she was the princess but their story doesn’t end with a happy ever after. Looking back at what happen from the moment she went back to Korea, she somehow regrets it. She thought she can handle the whole situation but she was totally wrong about it. The loud sound coming from the dance floor caught her attention, her lips curve a smile when she saw a good looking man looking at her with a deep gaze, she wanted a place where she can breath and if being carefree for a moment would make her feel okay, let it be beside she is sure no one would care whether she is okay or where the hell is she now. As she suspected that good looking guy came to her side and whisper something in hear ears.

            “What does a beautiful woman doing here, alone?” that guy whisper huskily in her ears. She shivers when his lip touches her ear.

            “What does a good looking man doing here, alone?” she copied what that good looking guy did. He let out a small chuckled without answering her question, he took her hand and lead her to the dance floor, Victoria doesn’t know what happen to her but she left that she was being hypnotized but she was not sure about that. As soon as she was in the dance floor, the loud music coming from the huge speakers are the only thing that matters to her, without waiting for few more second. She started swaying her hips back and forth, matching with the music. The good looking guy was looking at her with smirk on his lips, he was not wrong for picking her tonight to have some fun sensing that this lady was a little of drunk, it would be easier for him to get what he wants. He move closer to her, Victoria suddenly felt a hand wrap around her waist and pulled her closer, she look at that person and still manage to smile although she was quite shock about his action, both of the grind together, matching the music. She felt hands starting to caress her thighs, all she could do at that moment is let that man do what he wants; she doesn’t have any strength maybe because she felt dizzy at that moment. The Man spin her around, their faces are only inch apart. She could see the deep gaze that Man has for her, she likes it. She likes the feeling of being free, she knows that she might get in trouble if this thing continues but she doesn’t care. She pulled that man closer to her and as soon as she was about to lock their lips together, she felt a strong arms pulled her away from him. She was surprise to see that it was Nickhun.

            “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” That good looking guy asks when Nickhun suddenly pulled Victoria away.

            He didn’t bother to ask, he quickly dragged Victoria away from that place. He was angry and upset at that time. Thank God he followed her, he was about to visit Taecyoon and he was surprise to see Victoria, he sense that something is wrong that’s why he followed her and they both end up here in the bar, he was only going to look out for her, at first everything was okay but he saw everything and anger started to form until he could no longer hold it anymore.

            “Let go of me, let go of me” Victoria scream. Nickhun was holding her too tight that it was impossible for her to escape.

            Nickhun didn’t bother to listen to her. He wanted to get out from that place as soon as possible. Victoria uses all the force she can just to get out from his grip and she successful did it.

            “What do you think you’re doing? I’m having fun here and you will show up and drag me out. Who do you think you are?” Victoria screams her anger.

            “Your not having fun Qian, didn’t you see that man was taking advantage of your drunken state.” He was about to say something but Victoria cut him off.

            “So what? I allowed him to do it, and please Nickhun get out from my sight, get out from my life. I hate you so much.” She blurted out, and tears started to form in the corner of her eyes. A soft sob escape from . Nickhun suddenly felt hurt seeing her like that, he wanted to hold her in his embrace and hug her tight but she moves away from him.

            “I thought I was okay, I was doing fine five years ago. Every day I wish that one day I would woke up and everything will just be a dream and you have no idea how much I wish I can sleep for the rest of my life. Five years of my life I spend forgetting about everything, everything that involves you. It was hell Nickhun, a life without you is a hell but I would rather live on hell just to get rid of you in my life. I did it, I was happy that finally I can live my life like you never enter it but here you go showing up in front of me, bringing back all those memories we have.” She step closer to him and continue telling all the pent up emotion she has. “ and I hate you for that, I hate you so much that I wish I can kill you now, I hate you for making me believe that you did love me, I hate you for making me fall for you, I hate you.” She cried out loud while throwing her fist on his board chest. She keeps on doing that until loud cries escape from . “Why did you have to do that?” she said and cry in his embrace.

            “you know that I wouldn’t do anything that would hurt you, I will never do that” he said while caressing her back, hearing her say all those things, hurt him when did she think of all those things, how can he do that, he loves this girl way too much for him to hurt her.

            “liar!” that’s all she said and she moves away from his embrace. Although she wanted to stay in his embrace she can’t let her guard down. “where all those promises went Nickhun, you said we will be happy for the rest of our lives, you said you would never let any tears fall from my eyes, what the hell happen to all those promi..” she couldn’t continue what she was about to say when Nickhun suddenly lock their lips together, she miss it, she miss the taste of him. She misses how those lips caress hers. She closed her eyes and let Nickhun kiss her. Tears started to fall from the corner of her eyes, when Nickhun nibbled her lips. Damn it still feels the same way and how she wishes that those kisses will never end. She started responding and that made Nickhun more aggressive to deepen the kiss. The kissed lasted for more than a minute, both of them panting hard, trying their hard to catch their normal breathing.

            “I love you, until now I do still love you so much” Nickhun suddenly said when his breathing became normal. Victoria for sure heard what he said, she was about to say something but her world suddenly turns black and the last thing she remember was a pair of strong arms lifted her up in the air

 


 

 

            He enters the coffee shop and look for the person, he was going to meet and hand was waving not too far from where he was standing. He quickly made his way to where that person is.

            “This is the payment for the good job that you did” he said giving that person and envelope with a specific amount of money.”

            Without wasting any moment that person quickly check that envelope and lips curve a smile, satisfied with what was inside that envelope. “if you’re going to pay with this kind of money I don’t care taking tons of more pictures for you”

            He didn’t say anything. He quickly leaves that place before someone might see him. It’s better than to be safe until his plan work according to what he has in mind.