THE ONE WHO HOLDS MY HEART

ONE SWEET DAY

            Nickhun was staring at the face of the most beautiful Model on the television screen. He was now inside his office and spending time focusing on whatever the host of the show, will ask that beautiful Model. Never in his life has he admired a beauty like he does now, Well no one can’t blame him for that beauty is such admirable. Nickhun couldn’t believe that she will be the most famous model Victoria Song. He still remembers how she dreams of being a model. How she always wanted to go to New York and pursue her dream. Guess what happen? All her dreams come true in a blink of an eye leaving him with a broken heart. It was all fresh from his memory like it was happen just a while ago. He could still remember the happy face he has when she accept his confession, the times they were together. Their relationship was almost perfect. No one can tell that they will break up just like that. She was the perfect one for him. She was the one he wanted the most. She was the light that always brightens his days. In fact he even plans what will be their future together. Growing old together and being with each other until their last breath. But sometimes life has something different in store for us. He didn’t expect that he will experience the most painful day of his life. The day that the only person he loves so much will break his heart into pieces. He was lost in his thought that he didn’t notice that the show was already starting.

            “Ladies and Gentleman it’s a great honor for us to be here with us, the famous Victoria Song, let’s give her a round of applause” the exciting cheer could be heard once Victoria, showed up and smiled cheerfully in front of the camera.

            “It’s also my honor to be here with you today” she said and didn’t forget to give her face smile to everyone.

            “First of all, we all know that it’s your first time appearing on a TV show, what made you change your mind and appear on our show today.” It was a question with such a sarcastic tone but being the professional model she is, she just ignore the sarcastic tone and answer the question with a light smile on it.

             She chuckled little before answering. “Yes you are right, this will be my first time appearing on a TV show like this, let’s just say that I am not the type of person who wants to have a huge spotlight every time she comes out. I am contented with being on a stage after all the stage is the place where I belong” she said confidently.

            “Right now, all our viewers were wondering is there any possibilities of you going back to Korea and stay there for good.

That question caught Nickhun’s attention the most. He also wonders whether it cross her mind, did she ever think of going back to Korea. He hopes her answer will be a BIG YES.

            “Well, to be honest right now, I don’t have any plans on going back to Korea. Maybe not now, but the time will come when I will go back to the place where I originally belong.”

So that was it, it never cross her mind. How can he expect that to happen? For he knows that she is doing so well in New York so there is no need for her to in Korea for a plain stupid reason.

            “How does it feels that a lot of man were trying to catch your attention, did you ever feel pressure about that, and what kind of man catches Victoria’s eyes.” She slightly teased Victoria

            She laughed a bit loud after hearing that question. “ well of course it’s a pressure but sometimes I also couldn’t imagine that there will be a lot of men wants to date me or something, am I that beautiful?” she joked that made everyone laughed at her playfulness. She then continue “there so specific character or look of a man that catches my attention, a man that can understand me a lot will do”

Did I never understand you that’ why you chose to leave me?He badly wants to ask her that question. I try my best to understand you but I think I can never understand why you have to leave me.

            “Ms. Victoria is there any chances that you are in love right?”

He didn’t know why but he wants to hear her answer. She was about to say her answer when someone enter his office. He quickly pushes the turn off button on the remote control and fixes his posture before facing the person who enters a while ago. 

             It was Junsu. One of his so called best buddy, someone who can understand him and someone who is always been there for him through the turning point of his life .

            “You don’t have to turn off the TV.” He said while moving closer to him. Before he enters his office, he just hears the sound coming from the television and he knows for sure that he was watching her again. It was habit he always does, he makes sure that he never misses any shows or interview she has on it. Five years have been past for both of them. But it seems that Nickhun was not strong enough to let go of those memories. He knows how much he loves that woman.

            “What are you talking about?” he said. Did he actually get caught again?

            “Don’t you dare try to hide it from me”. He said and took the remote control and pushes the button to bring back to life the television. Again he was caught right handed. The show was over and Victoria was bidding her goodbye. “See I told you there is no use of hiding it”.

               He sighed. “Yes you are right! Happy?”

            Junsu didn’t answer him. He doesn’t want him to get hurt by his answer so he decided to shut his mouth and changed the topic. “Anyway, Taecyeon wants to give this to you” he said, handling him an invitation card.

            He didn’t bother to look at the invitation card for he knows what it is about. “Didn’t I tell you I won’t go?”

            “Just because she won’t be there, that’s why you also don’t want to come. Yah! What will Taecyeon think about it? You’re going to miss his engagement party for stupid reason.” Junsu couldn’t believe that he actually thinking that why.

            Bingo! That is the reason why he doesn’t want to go there; there is no reason at all. “I don’t think I need to answer your question because you already know the answer, just make up some excuses”

            He just shook his head. “You will go there and that is final, if you think I will make up excuses for you, then you’re wrong. Find someone who can do that for you”

            Nickhun took a deep sighed. “Tell me a perfect reason for me to be there.”

            “Khun, things doesn’t just revolve around Victoria. We can’t do anything if she wasn’t there. We can only hope or rather pray for that to happen. For heaven sake Khun, Taecyeon is our best friend and if I were you, I will be there and join him in the most special day of his life.” With that Junsu leave him.

How can he manage to have fun just like that? The word happiness has a different meaning for him now. Happiness is something that is hard for him to reach for there is no reason to be happy at all. He took of his wallet and stare at the picture of the perfect woman who once becomes his. If he could turn back the time and change everything that happens. He will never let her go. Never

 


           

            She was now in her dressing room, erasing all the makeup stain on her face. This is what she hated the most being a model. She needs to be perfect in every way she can but she can’t complain too much for she loves doing what she does. Being a model she has the freedom she wants in her life, no one tell her what to do and no one stops here for achieving her dreams.

            “That was a good answer my Victoria, how can you manage to answer like that, I don’t believe in finding true love, I believe that love will always find its way if it’s meant to be for you, it was so romantic.” Key intimates her answer a while ago. Key was her ever so reliable manager which happens to be a close friend of hers. Key was the one who help her a lot when she was starting a career as a model. For the past years she grows attached to him, that their relationship happens to bound as a sister- brother relationship.

            “stop doing that it doesn’t suit you and make sure that it will be the last interview I will ever did.” One of the reasons why she refuses to accept interviews or TV guessing is that they are trying so hard to dig something about someone’s life and she hated that fact.

            “Why you did so good on that interview and I know for sure you will be the headline of the news paper and internet site.” Key explains on a dreamy tone.

             a She took a pillow and playfully throws it to him. “Just do what I told you, no more question”

            Then all of a sudden, key face turn into a serious one. “By the way did you already think about the offer Mr. Blake present to you, I think it’s a good opportunity?”

            She took a deep sighed. To be honest she didn’t even bother to think about that, for her it was impossible to go back to a place she almost erase on her mind. Although her brother was there in that Country, for her that country will always remind her of a heartache that somehow changes her into a different person. “I was thinking of not accepting that offer.”

            “What? Are you crazy” Key was shocked. “Victoria that was the big break we all been waiting for, so why declined it”

            “I just felt that it was not the right time”

            “It was the right time, remember Taecyeon and Yoona will have an engagement party. It will be a great present for them if you are there with them on that special”

             She just nodded and didn’t even bother to say a word. A lot of things cross her mind. Will she able to go back to Korea? Will she be able to face him once again? She also thinks about going back to Korea but she didn’t plan it to happen this soon but seems like she needs a lot of strength to be able to go back to where everything started, go back to the place where all the pain inside her happens.