WHEN I SAY IT’S OVER, IT’S OVER

ONE SWEET DAY

             It was a bright sunny morning in the outskirt of Seoul. A busy day for everyone but not for Nickhun. One month has pass since he saw Victoria. After looking for some new that feature her, he found that she will stay for good in Korea since she was the one chosen as the representative of F Style. Indeed it was a good news but not for him. How can it be a good new? When both of them are playing a cat and mouse game. He keeps on chasing her while she keeps on hiding from him.  Today should be a wonderful day for him. If she didn’t leave him five years ago for sure they are both celebrating a special day today. For today was the day she accept his confession. He try to recap all the things that happen between them, no matter how much he thinks about it, it never cross his mind why would she leave him. Why would it happen to both of them? He was lost in his thought that he didn’t notice that someone was knocking on the door.

            “Sir” It was Luna. His secretary.

            “Come in”

            “Sir, I just want to inform you that F style president already approve our request”

            Upon hearing that his lips curved a smile. “Did you tell me that I wanted Victoria Song to be our Model?”

            “Yes Sir and they said that all we have to do is schedule the photo shot and give them the full detail about our concept.”

            “Schedule that photo shot soon and make sure that you will clear my schedule on that day” he said. He couldn’t wait to see what will be her reaction knowing that her company allow her to be their model. To be honest he had a hard time making them agree with their proposal but money can buy anything and he doesn’t care wasting another millions just get what he wants. And finally it paid off.

            “I’ll make sure that happens, Sir”

            “Well that’s good enough”

 


 

            Victoria was happy that finally her class was done she can now pay visit to Nickhun and hang out with him. She doesn’t know why but ever since Nickhun and her became friends, she always look forward on hanging out with him and getting to know him better. She was excited to see his reaction about the lunch box she made for him. It was her first time cooking a Korean food, so she is not sure whether Nickhun will like it or not. She was lost in her thoughts that she didn’t notice that she was already in front of Nickhun’s class room. Shocked overcome her, when she saw a woman and man kissing. It was Nickhun with a girl, because of the door that was open she could clearly see that the woman slowly approaching Nickhun and the way she kiss him, made Nickhun’s body jerk a bit because of intensity of the Kiss. As if everything was plan to happen, that woman let Victoria saw everything, how Nickhun would response on her kiss and how Nickhun enjoy the kiss. It took her a while to realize what happen, she was about to leave both of them, when she accidentally bumped into someone that causes Nickhun to pull away from that girl’s grip. Shocked to see Victoria outside. He quickly made his way to help her.

            “Qian are you okay?” Nickhun ask worriedly

            “I’m fine” she said without any emotions.

          Nickhun offer his hand to help her and Victoria accept it. She was still contemplating on what was going on. So Nickhun already has a girlfriend. She took a glance of that woman who was smirking at her. She was beautiful, a type of woman you wanted as your girlfriend. Then she heard her talk “honey let’s go we need to go now.”

            “Leave now, Tiffany we’ll talk some other time, let’s go Qian I’ll drive you home”. She didn’t complain anymore. She has no strength to refuse. Throughout the ride on her way home, she didn’t say a single word. At the time they arrive at her house. Nickhun stop her from going down.

            “Qian, Tiffany is not my girlfriend anymore, she was my ex - -“he was about to continue when Victoria suddenly speak.

            She forces herself to smile. “Oppa, there is no need to explain everything to me, whether she is your girlfriend or not you are not obligated to explain things to me. I’ll get going now” she said and leaves Nickhun.

            Once she was inside her room. She let those tears to fall down. She couldn’t breathe, there is something inside her heart that hurts; she doesn’t know what it is. All she knew is that it hurts too much that time. She heard a knock from her door and without wiping those tears. Taecyeon was surprise when he saw her sister crying. He was about to ask her why she was crying when suddenly Victoria hug him.

            “What’s wrong princess?”

            “It hurts Oppa” she cried out

            Taecyeon pulled away from her sister’s embrace, worried that something might happen to her.” Why did you hurt yourself, tell me where it that hurts is?”

            She just pointed her chest, the left side where her heart was. “It hurts here Oppa, it feels like a knife was stabbing and I can’t breathe normally Oppa” she once again cried out.

            Taecyeon already knew was she was talking about, he carefully pulled her in his embrace “ did you saw Nickhun and Tiffany together right?” Victoria didn’t answer she just let another round of tears to fall “ Princess, there are times that we can’t exactly have what we wanted and there are times that the one we wanted was already owned by someone, It’s normal to get your heart broken but remember that after that heartache someone will be there for you to help to put the pieces back.”

            “Oppa they look good together” that’s all she could say at that moment.

            “Trust Nickhun, I know that he will not do things to hurt you.”

 


 

          Victoria opens her eyes. It was all a dream. She sighed, once again she dream of that painful past. Trust, that’s what Taecyeon told her, to trust Nickhun. She did trust him but she never thought that she will break her heart once again. Her head sudden felt hurt that she wanted to get back to sleep but she was afraid another dream will haunt her. She gets up from the bed to have a warm shower. Maybe it could help her calm her nerves. After a few minutes she came down only to be surprise that Key was already at her apartment.

             “Finally you’re awake Princess!” Key commented was he saw her going down the stairs

            “What are you doing here?” she said.

          Key didn’t bother to answer her, he sit next to her and give her a cup of coffee. “Oh, before I forget I saw this outside” he said giving her a bouquet of flowers.

            “Throw it away” she said without even looking at the flower. There is no use to look at that, she knew where it came from. After that night they talk, Nickhun keep on pestering her life and to be honest she not enjoying it. She already knew that it will happen but she didn’t expect that Nickhun would be so persistence on chasing her. Is not that she doesn’t want to talk to him but there is no reason for them to talk and everything about them was over, there is no need to go back and let her heart bleed once again with the thought of everything that happen.

            “Hey, how could you throw a beautiful flower like this?”

            “Just do what I told you, throw that away". Key didn’t want to argue anymore. He just follow her and after throwing the flower. He sits next to her and talks about some stuff “oh by the way are you feeling sick?”

            “Just a bit headache”

            “Well you better drink a medicine now, because you have a schedule” key explain while sipping his coffee.

            “Schedule?” she said in confusion as far as she knew, they never sign any project.

            “Yes, President Blake calls me and he said you have a schedule with the H. clothing line.”

            “H. clothing line, I never heard that before”

            “Who cares, as long as they are willing to pay a million there is no problem.

           “What?” she was shocked. Pay a million did she heard it right? Who on earth will pay a million just to ask a model to represent their clothing line.

            “Mr. Blake told me that, they pay thrice the price of the contract to make sure that you are there model.” Key said with amusement on his voice.

She didn’t bother to answer or make any comment. She just agree to do it, well there is no turning point she can’t back out when everything has been settled now.

 


 

        Throughout the photo shot Victoria give her best. She did all she can to make the clothes more appealing that it should be. H. clothing line was not familiar to her well maybe because she’s been in New York for almost 5 years that she didn’t have knowledge in Korea’s clothing line. The photo shot went well the way she expected to it. Everyone in the photo shot were amaze on how professional she was, they didn’t hear any complains, regarding on the clothes she was wearing, the way they wanted her to project the in front of camera. Not far away from them, a man wearing business attire was also enchanted by the beauty in front of him. It was Nickhun like the plan he made, his entire schedule was cancel due to the photo shot, making an excuse that he wanted to keep an eye for that photo shot to see if everything will go smooth.

            “She was great” he remarked when he made his way beside Key.

            Key was taken aback when he heard a man whisper that too close from his ears. Shocked to see Nickhun there.  “What are you doing here?” that’s all he said at that moment.

            “I’m here to take a look at the photo shot to see if everything will be okay.”

            His mouth suddenly made an O shape. Shocked with what he heard. “Don’t tell me that you own the H. clothing line?”

            Nickhun smirk. “Didn’t Mr., Blake told you about it? He asks with a sarcastic voice. Even if key didn’t answer he already knew it. It was part of the plan, to hide the that he owns the H. clothing line, he was not fool to let Victoria know that he owns it, if that happen he was sure that Victoria won’t accept this project and he couldn’t let that happen.

            Key was about to say something when suddenly the photographer shouted. “Let’s have a 30 minutes break.” With that Nickhun quietly approach them. Victoria was already reviewing the pictures, surprise when she heard a familiar voice.

            “How’s the photo shot Mr. Jang?” ask Nickhun

            Victoria turned around and shocked to see Nickhun was there. What was going in here? She thought. Victoria’s eyes were trying to searching for key, she looks at him and she could see the sorry look on Key’s face.

            “Oh Mr. Horvejkul everything is doing well in here, our model really did a good job” Mr. Jang explain and only received a nod from Nickhun.

            Nickhun turn his vision to Victoria who was still in shock. “Well, we better say thank you to Ms. Victoria for going this project with us.” He said while looking at her. He could feel that Victoria was still contemplating with was happening. He was about to explain when someone cut him off.

            “Didn’t I told you that you will not regret, choosing her as the model of you clothing line.” It was Mr. blake

            “I think the price was worth it” Nickhun said shortly

That does explain everything. So Nickhun was the one who pay thrice the price just to be their model. Come to think of it, who will do that paying a huge amount of money just for a specific model? Well Nickhun can do that.

            “It was my pleasure to work with you Mr. Horvejkul.” She said without any sincerity with it.

            “Well you can pay me back buy joining me for a dinner, later after this.”

            She was about to reject his offer when Mr. Blake suddenly cut him off. “of course our Victoria will join you for a dinner, am I right Vic?”

            “Of course that will be my honor, can you excuse me for a while, see you later Mr. Horvejkul.” She didn’t wait for an answer. That place was suffocating her, she feels like she couldn’t breathe.


 

          Once the door was close Victoria started throwing tantrums especially to key. “Why didn’t you tell me that he owns this clothing line” she shouted.

            Key was a bit startled. “I told I don’t have any background information about them”

            “You should at least try to find one” she said between annoyance and anger

            “Victoria, I’m not a detective. I’m you manager” key said

            “You know how much I hated that man, you know that”

            “I do Victoria, I do.” Key said. When Victoria was in New York, key was always the one who was by her side aside from Yoona. But key was the one who knows every detail of what happen five years ago and as much as he wanted to pity Nickhun. He couldn’t help but feel sorry for Victoria he suffers too much from loving him. There were nights when she will suddenly waken by a nightmare. He already told Victoria that no matter how much she hides; soon enough Nickhun will find her and that what was happening now. Nickhun already found her and chasing her.

            “What are you going to do now?” key said in a worried tone.

            “I will play this game and let see who will give up”


       

             “You’re late”

            “Not according to my watch”

          Nickhun looked dashingly handsome in his three-piece dark suit. Not to mention his eyes glasses. That almost added a charisma look on him. Victoria you’re supposed to hate him. She reminded her when she almost caught himself admiring him.

            “What do you want to eat?” he ask,

            “Anything will do. “He ordered some German food. He spoke as if he had been to Germany for quite sometimes. And she couldn’t resist to be drawn to this annoyingly handsome once again. Five years have been passed since the last time they saw each other and she couldn’t believe that he still the same. From the handsome young man, now he was probably the most gorgeous guy on that fancy restaurant. Out to break another woman’s heart. Luckily, it would never ne hers.

            “I’ll go straight to the point. Qian” he said as soon as the waiter left them. “I didn’t like the way you treat me this past months.”

            “Why, did I do something wrong?” she said sarcastically

            “Don’t act as if you didn’t know anything”

            “I don’t see any problems with the way I treat you”

            “I do” he leaned back against his sea with so much ease she wanted to throw him the display lamp on their table “I don’t get it way are you treating me like this?”

            “Like what?

            “And don’t give me answers like you hate me.” He demanded.

            “I was just agreeing with you, Nickhun ssi” she said giving the last word a stress.

            “Don’t talk back at me Qian” he stated. “Tell me Qian, do you have any problems with me? I just notice that you don’t like me, to think that we have a good relation few years ago.

            “What we have was already over.”

            “Yes, but I never treated you this way”

            She clenches her fist. Endure it more Vic, this will be over soon.” I don’t want to talk about the past.”

            “I mind. I think everything is related to our past, that’s why you have any problems with Me.?’

            “I don’t have any problems regarding you.”

            “So, why do you seem to hate me?

            “I don’t hate you”        

            “So why you leave?”

            Its payback time, she thought. “Why did I leave you? Gone tired of you, Simple as that and when I say it’s over, it’s over.” With that Victoria leave Nickhun with confuse. Gone tired of you. Just like that she will leave me. Nickhun couldn’t believe and will never believe with what he heard. Just wait and see Qian you will come back to me, even I do dirty tricks to get you back. I won’t let go of you this time.