One Last Thing I Could Do

The Day He Left Me

No One's POV

Hyeyoon couldn't sleep that night. She was still by Henry's side, but she knew she had to leave soon... forever. 

She didn't want to, she really didn't want to, but what could she do? 

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

She quielty started sobbing, which woke up the person besides her. 

"What's wrong?" 

"No..Nothing.....I didn't want to wake you up.. sorry." 

"its okay" and he gave me a smile. 

That smile.. I'm going to miss that smile so much. 

"Hey Henry... since it's going to be our last night together, want to think of things... that we wish would happen?" I asked. 

"okay.mmm I wish this place was ours.. forever." 

" I wish that we will remember each other and stay as close friends forever." 

"I wish... I could be the one standing in the aisle waiting for you tomorrow." 

That made Hyeyoon start to cry again. 

"I wish...that we'd still be able to see each other everyday." 

It was silent for a moment. 

"Wil you, Kim Hyeyoon, be my secret wife?" he asked. 

"Yes. And will you, Henry Lau, be my secret husband?" I asked. 

"Of course." 

"You won't leave me after I get married.. right? You wont.. promise?" 

"Always." 

"Forever" 

"Together.." 

Hyeyoon looked up at the sun rising in the horizon. It was time to go soon. 

"I have to go soon." 

"I know." 

"remember what we said before.. okay?" 

"of course, every single word of it." 

"Even our promise. Let's be together forever, no matter where we are." Hyeyoon told him. 

"Always." 

Hyeyoon stood up, and started walking through the tall grasses slowly, trying to observe every memory of what she and Henry did in their childhood, until now. 

She closed her eyes, and remembered everything. When she opened them, she saw two children playing with each other, playing tag. She smiled. 

Henry came besides her and grabbed her hand. He didn't want his secret wife to be late for her real wedding. They slowly walked to Jonghyun's house, where the stylist was staying. 

-In front of Jonghyun's house- 

Hyeyoon's POV 

As slowly as I could, I pressed the doorbell. Right away, the door swung open with Jonghyun smiling, then turned into a gape. 

"H...Henry?" he asked in surprise. 

"Hey, your worst best friend is back." 

Jonghyun charged into Jonghyun and tackle hugged him. 

"I missed you so much buddy, where were you for the past.... 100000 years?" 

"Canada you idiot."

"yea right, what took you so long to come back?" and stuck his tongue out. 

Meanwhile.. Henry thought, 'if i came back earlier.. she wouldn't be getting married now." 

"Henry?" 

He snapped back from his thoughts. 

"Well our wedding is at Hyatt Hotel at 2:00. Be there?" 

"Of course" and faked a smile. 

I felt uncomfortable and went into the house first to get ready. 

-At the wedding- 

Jonghyun was about to go into the bride's wedding room, when Chaerin stood in front of him. 

"UHHHH. NO TRESPASSING. YOU'LL HAVE HER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE SOON, SO BACK OFF. SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE MINEE!!!" 

He stood there dumbfounded. "okay okay im sorry," He gave her a glare and turned back. 

-1 hour later- 

Henry's POV 

"Kim Jonghyun, will you, love Kim Hyeyoon for your whole life, till death?" 

"Yes" 

The priest turned to Hyeyoon. 

Henry thought, why can't I be the one standing next to her right now? Why can't I be the one who said yes? Why. 

"Will you, Kim Hyeyoon, love Kim Jonghyun your whole life, till death?" 

Hyeyoon was a little bit hesitant.. but after a few seconds, "yes" 

"I present you, husband and wife." 

And everyone clapped, except me. 

Suddenly, there was a loud bang at the back of the hallway. What was that? I whipped around and saw a guy holding a gun, with a couple of other guys. 

"FREEZE!" he boomed. 

Everyone stopped screaming and froze, not wanting to get hit by the gun. I slowly moved my way to Hyeyoon, not knowing what I was doing. 

Suddenly, the random guy aimed his gun at Hyeyoon. 

No... 

His finger felt for the trigger, and pressed it. In a flash, I quickly ran in front of her, and got hit. 

The last thing I could see was Hyeyoon's face, already flooded in tears. Gaining all my strength, I said, "Hyeyoon.. remember what we promised, what we said." 

Hyeyoon's POV 

Don't tell me this is real. "DONT TELL ME THIS IS REAL" I screamed. I went to Henry who was lying on the floor. 

"Henry...wake up... WAKE UP!" 

"Hyeyoon.. remember what we promised, what we said. I love you." 

I thoguht as I cried.. I can't do anything... absolutely nothing.. I just let my only love die. 

I couldn't pay back for it. It was going to stay like this forever. Maybe I could forget about this... maybe I can end this. 

then that wish came back  

"I wish we won't forget about each other forever.

and that was it. There was nothing else I could do. 

 

The End. 

-----------------------

Yes I know this was a crappy ending, this person randomly shoots Henry (for some reason) yes, I'm sorry about that. But check out my other fic, My Unni's Boyfriend. (it's a happy ending) and i haven't been updating on it for a while so I'm sorry. I'm starting to write a new chapter right now ^^