What Happened After

The Day He Left Me

Does anyone watch Rooftop Prince here? :D I love the OSTs so yea. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYXNpbprZd4

 

A few weeks past after Henry went to Canada. 

We called each other from time to time, but not as much because of the time difference and all those things. 

It's never been the same.. you know? 

The only thing new here is that Leeteuk confessed to Taeyeon and now they're dating, and Chaerin has this crush on a guy named Key? What kind of name is that :PP 

I couldn't sleep since the day he left, and I needed some peaceful time away so I slipped out from my house early in the morning and went to our little childhood place. Recalling all the memories we had, it made me sleep peacefully. I decided to skip school that day, because I just felt like doing so.  

I changed... a lot. If he didn't go. 

But I have my hopes up that we would meet one day! And that one day would be soon. 

Meanwhile... 

 

Jonghyun's POV 

I haven't seen Hyeyoon today.. could she be sick? She's not normally the person who would skip school. 

It was lunch time and I felt lonely because Hyeyoon wasn't here... neither Henry. 

Chaerin was sitting with a bunch of other kids next to a guy called Key. So it was basically me,Taeyeon, Leeteuk, (a.k.a kiddo couple) , and Onew.

After lunch I couldn't focus on my classes, since it kept bothering me why Hyeyoon wasn't here. I'm sitting here next to her seat in Algebra 2.  

She helps me with the equations but since she wasn't here today, I couldn't get a thing. Well maybe I should go over to her house later to get tutored. She's smart... and pretty... and cute... and what the hell am i doing? No no no no this cannot be happening. Hyeyoon is Henry's girl. Henry is Hyeyoon's guy. End of question. 

So after school, I rode on my bike to Hyeyoon's house and rang the doorbell. Her brother answered, but he said she wasn't here. 

'Where could she be?' I asked myself. I thanked her brother and left. 

Pedalling slowly, I thought of possible places she might be in. I went to the mall, the store, the fountain. No sign of her at all. 

Now I was really getting worried. 

I remember Henry showing me this place where him and Hyeyoon went together all the time. But it would only bring back sad memories to her, so I thought she would'nt be there. I biked around town to see if I could find her. 

Hyeyoon's POV

I walked along the bridge that crosses the small river. I sat down on the edge, with my feet dangling on the side. I wonder what Henry was doing right now. Probably sleeping... 

I miss his face of him sleeping. I miss it so much. 

 

Jonghyun's POV 

It didn't seem like Hyeyoon was in town either, so I had no choice but to go to the place that Henry showed me, even though I doubted it. It was a few kilometers from here, and good thing I had my bike. I rode along the river, and up to where the tall grasses were. Just then, I saw Hyeyoon with her feet dangling over the bridge. What was she thinking? 

I pedalled as fast as I could, dropped my bike not caring where it landed, and ran to the bridge.

"Hyeyoon!!" I shouted. 

She didn't hear me.. In fact she seemed to be in a daydreaming or something. 

Gawsh she looked cute.... pretty.. beautiful... wait. 

I mentally slapped myself. What are you doing Kim Jonghyun? 

I quietly went behind her, and grabbed her by the shoulders. She spun around surprised. "w-w-woahh whos that?" she asked surprised. She turned around and saw me. She widened her eyes surprised, but eventually said, " Oh ... it's you Jonghyun."  She turned her head again to the tall grasses. "how did you know I was here?" she asked. 

"Well uhh.... Henry showed me this place a long time ago, that you guys used to play here a lot when you were young." 

"oh..." was all she could say. 

I sat next to her. "beautiful....isn't it?" 

"yea.." she said. 

We just sat there in silence, waiting for the sun to set down. Without knowing, Hyeyoon had fallen asleep on my shoulder. She really did look pretty, with her personality, she was perfect. I put my face close to her, and gently kissed her. Light sparks rose in my body. 

WHAT did I just do? I must be going crazy, aren't I? Good thing she was asleep... I wanted to stay like this forever, so I waited till the moon was high up in the sky. Around 8, Hyeyoon woke up, slightly dazed. 

"We should go... shouldn't we?" she asked sleepily. 

"yea." I was kind of disappointed, but knowing that it was the right thing to do, I let her ride on my bike to her house. 

What happened that night would be kept a secret. Forever. My secret.