The Dare

The Day He Left Me

-6 years later-

"Yah Kim Hyeyoon! Let's go!"

"Okay okay, I'm coming down right now!" Hyeyoon shouted down from her window.

She grabbed her school bag and ran downstairs to Henry and his best friend, Jonghyun.

"Sheesh what took you so long?" Henry asked, annoyed.

"Girls~" Jonghyun added. Hyeyoon just rolled her eyes.

"Well if you two didn't come over to my house so late yesterday, then I wouldn't have slept in!" she argued, "Did you guys finish your math homework though?" she asked. 

Last night, Henry and Jonghyun came over to her house to get tutored.

"Yes, teacher,"Henry replied teasingly.

"Thanks, you make me feel like a total nerd." she said sarcastically.

"Your very much welcome" he laughed.

"C'mon guys, we're going to be late if we don't hurry up," Jonghyun whined.

 

- in school -

Hyeyoon's POV

I was in science when my phone rang.

Seeing that the teacher was caught in lecture and wasn't paying attention to the class now, I looked down at my phone.

'Message from Henry <3' it read. I touched the screen to open the message.

It said:

Ugh I'm about to fall asleep in Literature. Jonghyun keeps on punching my arm for me to stay awake. I wish you were next to me so I could just sleep on your shoulder and you'd get in trouble. Love you Kim Hyeyoon~

I almost laughed when he said the part that I'll get blamed if he slept on my shoulder. Yea right.

I texted back: Oh how I'm sooo happy that I'm not in your class and I won't have to get blamed on. I love you too, Canadian Bedhead.

 

Henry and I have been dating for two years now, ever since 8th grade. I looked at my watch to see what time it was and smiled. It was 5 minutes till lunch.

 

-At the Cafeteria-

 

Hyeyoon got her lunch and sat at the round table, where she usually sits with Chaerin, Henry, Jonghyun, Taeyeon, and Leeteuk, and Onew.

She stuffed some rice into , just then when someone jumped behind her back.

"Boo!"

She choked on her food. "WHAT in the WORLD was THAT Henry?" she whined.

"Payback for coming down late in the morning." he smirked.

"Whatever," she said.

Henry took a seat next to Hyeyoon, and started eating his ham sandwich. She saw Jonghyun in the distance, carrying his lunch. He looked around him, saw something that caught his eyes, and rushed to sit next to Hyeyoon. A few seconds later, Chaerin came running to her.

"KIM JONGHYUN YOU FREAK!," she screamed, "THAT'S MY SPOT!" hitting him on the head.

"Should've ran faster, binch." he replied.

I snorted, and Chaerin gave us both glares. 

Moments later, Taeyeon and Leeteuk arrived giggling over something the others did not want to know. They always talked about ponies and pink stuff.

We looked around to see if Onew was somewhere around, and there he was, asking the lunch lady if he could have some more chicken. He proudly turned around and walked towards us with a big pile of chicken on his lunch plate, which all of them didn't know how he could eat all that in his skinny body.

Finally, all the members of the round table were present. After finishing lunch, they played spin the bottle featuring truth or dare.

"Okay!! Next person gets a dare!" Taeyeon sqeauled.

She spun the bottle really hard, and in the end, it landed on Hyeyoon.

Hyeyoon groaned. She didn't like dares. She asked, "Okay, Whattaya want me to do?" Wanting to get over this.

Taeyeon said with an evil grin, "Kiss Henry."

"WHAT?" I shouted.

"It's a dare, you have to do it. No passing or ditching," Taeyeon said while folding her arms in triumph.

Hyeyoon panically looked at Henry, and gazed into his eyes.

"OHHHHHHHH!!!~~~" the whole table excalimed while seeing what was happening in front of them.

Instead of Hyeyoon, Henry leaned into her face and slightly kissed her. When he pulled away, Hyeyoon was blushing hard.

Everyone clapped in congratulations.

It felt like the best day of her life.