This Can't Happen. No.. no!

The Day He Left Me

-next day-

Hyeyoon's POV

Henry had to go to school earlier because the office called him.

I was walking by myself to school when I accidentally got run over by Jonghyun and his bike.

"Watch out!!" He shouted. I quickly managed to move out of the way while he pulles the breaks to stop. He ran his fingers through his hair and apologized, "Sorry."

"No its okay!" I smiled at him.

"Want to ride on my bike to school?"

"Nah, its okay. Besides, I'm heavy." I said.

"No no, come on." and gestured me towards the back seat. He started pedalling his bike, and I felt the soft breezes against my body.

 

Jonghyun felt happy for some reason that he was with Hyeyoon.

When we got to school, Henry was nowhere to be seen.

Neither at lunch, or after school.

'Thats strange. He never skips school.' I thought. Worried, I went to Henry's house right after school finished. Luckily, his parents were out and the extra keys were behind a flower pot. I entered Henry's room.

I saw Henry huddled up in the corner.  "Henry..." I muttered.

He looked up. "Hyeyoon...?" his voice was cracked.

I rushed to his side and hugged him. "What's wrong?" I whispered. "Hyeyoon...I'm.. I'm leaving to Canada again. Tomorrow. My grandparents need us, my family."

'I'm leaving to Canada' Those words pierced my heart. I tried not to cry. My hands fell from Henry. I didn't know what to say.

"Hyeyoon.. I'm really sorry, I'm sorry."
"Shh..." Hyeyoon shushed Henry. "Love means never to be sorry, so don't say you're sorry."

Tears ran down on my cheeks, and Henry's fell down too. Not knowing what to do, I leaned in and slowly pressed my lips against Henry. We felt our wet cheeks while we were kissing. It would be our last, so it had to be the best.

We stopped and let only our foreheads and nose touch each other. Henry whispered,"I promise I'll come back. I promise, for you."

"And I'll promise, Henry Lau, I"ll wait. I"ll wait." I whispered back. We leaned in again and fell asleep on each other's shoulder.