Betrayal

We're Not Like This Before [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Betrayal;




Jessica bit her lip as she stared at her phone, reading the message she just received. "Yuri, I think I have to go for a while, I'm really sorry but I need to do something right now." Jessica mumbled as she patted Yuri's shoulder.

Yuri looked up to her and nodded her head. "Sure. I'll see you later." she forced a smile.

Jessica stood up from her seat and walked away. She looked back at Yuri who was still sulking. "I'll help you get over her. You'll see." she sighed.

 

***


Entering at the restaurant nearby, Jessica made sure that no one will be able to recognize her. She roamed around the place and slowly looked for a black haired, milk skinned girl. She groaned at the thought that that person she was looking for was wearing a disguise as well, but whilst she still found who she was searching for.

"Found her..." she thought and laughed at herself. "She'll never get tired of pink will she?" she shook her head and walked towards her.

"Why'd you call me?" Jessica said as she sat right across the table infront o Tiffany.

"She saw both of you." Tiffany said sternly.

"Really?" a smirked formed in her lips.

"Yeah." she nodded with a smugly grin.

"Well that's good then. At least now she knows that Yuri wants to forget her. Stupid little girl." Jessica whispered the last sentence. "As for now just keep your little baby out of my new Yuri, because from now on she will start to forget their precious past." she continued.

"That's good to hear then. Right now I don't have to worry, about someone stealing my baby sister away from me." Tiffany pouted.

"Seriously Tiffany? For God's sake she's the baby sister of the whole group!"

"But she calls me her Umma as well!" Tiffany even pouted more.

"You forced her to call you that!" Jessica argued.

"How about you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter