Acceptance?

We're Not Like This Before [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Acceptance;

 

 


{  FLASHBACK  }
 

Seohyun and Yuri were lingering around the streets when suddenly Seohyun stopped and found a shop full of Keroro stuffed toys.
 

"Unnie! Unnie! Look at that!" Seohyun exclaimed.

"Joohyun, don't tell me you want that. You just bought one yesterday." Yuri complained.

"Yes but this one's more cuter." the younger one pouted at the other.

"Alright I'll just buy it for you." Yuri sighed and gave in the maknae's wishes.

 

Seohyun brightened up when she heard what Yuri said. She immediately hugged the older one tightly for she know that there will be another item to be added to her collection that was from Yuri again.
 

"Thank you unnie! That's why I really really love you! You're the best unnie ever!"

"I love you too Joohyun ah, and you know that you're the best little sister I am going to ever have." she said and pinched Seohyun cheeks lightly making her giggle.

"Come on let's go get it!" Seo jumped happily and dragged Yuri down to the store.

{  END  }
 

 


Yuri was rooted in her spot. She tried to hold her tears back but it betrayed her. Her vision blurred and she know that she won't be able to stop it anymore. 

"She left you again didn't she?" Jessica said, suddenly appearing at her side.

"Jessica?" said Yuri, surprised that she was there.

"Why Yuri? Why is it always her? Can't you see what she turned into? She's not the girl we know anymore!" Jessica told her, irritated. "You know I'm here, I'm better than her I could love you more than anything, and I wouldn't leave you like what she did. I can also be you sister, your bestfriend and everything... Why not me?" she said helplessly.

Yuri didn't answer. Even she herself doesn't know why. Many people loves her, and that includes Jessica or even Yoona. But for her, Seohyun was different. When she knew Seohyun was an only child, she protected her and treasured her like her own sibling. She became a very protective unnie and almost forgot that other members existed. But then she didn't know why one day, it was all gone. She had no baby sister to take care of.

"Yul she doesn't like you anymore, she has a new unnie... She even calls her umma! Did she even call you that!?" Jessica exploded.

Yuri's small tears from a while ago turned into sobs as she heard the painful truth from Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter